• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Realbaresoles Candid Soles Clips (updated continuously)

Latest clip, click my banner to see more. A couple from the Balkans relaxing on the lawn, as she had her very cute feet resting on his lap. I shot about eighteen minutes, and have edited it down to about the best five, when he would look at me and joke with her and rub her feet, or she would flex her feet around. He seemed to be more entertained by it than she was, but in any event I tried to edit him out to the extent possible as that can be kind of a buzzkill I know. Her feet were really sweet.

By the way, added the mysterious missing "Bespectacled Brunette" segment that went missing a year or so ago. Catch it before it disappears again! lol

Latest clip, click my banner to see more. A couple from the Balkans relaxing on the lawn, as she had her very cute feet resting on his lap. I shot about eighteen minutes, and have edited it down to about the best five, when he would look at me and joke with her and rub her feet, or she would flex her feet around. He seemed to be more entertained by it than she was, but in any event I tried to edit him out to the extent possible as that can be kind of a buzzkill I know. Her feet were really sweet.
Great sole shots. :feets: Thanks for posting them here. :D

This stunning girl's soles were mesmerizing, despite the slightly annoying seatback often blocking the view of her face. When you do get to see her, she's a real doe-eyed angel!

It's up on my store now. Click my banner to read more. Preview:

This stunning girl's soles were mesmerizing, despite the slightly annoying seatback often blocking the view of her face. When you do get to see her, she's a real doe-eyed angel!
Great sole shot. :feets: Thanks for sharing it here. :D

Latest clip added, click my banner below. A very Upper West Side blonde, college student I think, who hung out with her male friends and held her feet in this lovely mermaid flukes position as they relaxed on a beautiful day. She's amazing, love her!

Short and sweet! Newest segment is just over two minutes long, click my banner to see more.

She was a smart and sophisticated girl, who effortlessly shooed away the attentions of the brothers on the lawn, and then had mercy on the white guy who wanted to film her long slender bare soles for a few minutes. A few minutes of heaven.

Latest clip added, click my banner below. A very Upper West Side blonde, college student I think, who hung out with her male friends and held her feet in this lovely mermaid flukes position as they relaxed on a beautiful day. She's amazing, love her!m/img.php?

Short and sweet! Newest segment is just over two minutes long, click my banner to see more.

She was a smart and sophisticated girl, who effortlessly shooed away the attentions of the brothers on the lawn, and then had mercy on the white guy who wanted to film her long slender bare soles for a few minutes. A few minutes of heaven.

Both great sole shots. :feets: Thanks for sharing them here. :D

Latest clip added -- a jet setting Latina from Buenos Aires who had had adorable little soles down for over a half hour. This is about the best 9 minutes or so ....

Newest clip, click my banner to see more about it. A MILFy blonde office worker slips off her mocassins and rests her tiny, beautiful feet as she relaxes on a gorgeous day and eats her lunch. She's cute the way she peeks at the camera now and then to see if I'm still shooting, then goes back to her lettuce.

Latest clip uploaded, click my banner to get it. Every once in a while I shoot a chick that turns out to be a celebrity, like Rebecca Mcfarland, and this is another possibility. She played very cutely with her mules, picking them up with her feet and rubbing the tops of her toes against them as I shot her soles in closeup. Later when she turned over (when her very handsome boyfriend came over and joined her) I noticed that she was the spitting image of Maggie Gyllenhaal, and based on the amount of attention she was drawing from nearby people, I was not alone in that observation! Is it really her? Who knows, but her feet are fantastic and so are the things she did with them.

A slender, perfectly toned Asian tourist hung out with a mousy friend on the Meadow and gave me those little looks that a girl gives you when she knows you are paying attention to her because she's attractive. I wanted to run over and eat her up, she looked so scrumptious. Newest clip, click my banner to see more.

By the way, you will note that my clip size has got bigger. I assume few people use dial-up anymore so I hope that's not an issue -- the mpeg format is MUCH better at retaining image quality for analog masters than WMVs are.

A slender, perfectly toned Asian tourist hung out with a mousy friend on the Meadow and gave me those little looks that a girl gives you when she knows you are paying attention to her because she's attractive. I wanted to run over and eat her up, she looked so scrumptious. Newest clip, click my banner to see more.

By the way, you will note that my clip size has got bigger. I assume few people use dial-up anymore so I hope that's not an issue -- the mpeg format is MUCH better at retaining image quality for analog masters than WMVs are.
She has gorgeous soles. :feets: Thanks for sharing the photos here. :D

Newest clip added to my store. Some of you guys may remember this, it's the Japanese girl who watched me taping other girls along with her friend, took her pointy toed boots off and put her plump little feet up, let me shoot five minutes of her bare soles, then leaned forward and demanded the tape with a smile on her face! As this segment is now for sale, you can see how that went for her....

Newest clip uploaded, click my banner to see more about it. Tall blonde edited or marked some papers as she put her big feet up and wriggled and waved them around. Pretty great stuff.

Latest clip added -- two segments in one clip, the first a short one (about a minute) with a woman with the longest skinniest feet I think I've ever shot, then another one with another chick who was like the first, very very tall, very skinny, long neck, loooooong feet. The second girl seems not to have been as self-conscious about the size of her feet, and she let me shoot about four minutes of her bare soles with blades of grass stuck to them, she was obviously padding around the grass in those big feet of hers.

Newest clip uploaded, click my banner to see more about it. Tall blonde edited or marked some papers as she put her big feet up and wriggled and waved them around. Pretty great stuff.
Great indeed. Wonderful sole shots. :feets: Thanks for sharing them here. :D

Latest clip added -- two segments in one clip, the first a short one (about a minute) with a woman with the longest skinniest feet I think I've ever shot, then another one with another chick who was like the first, very very tall, very skinny, long neck, loooooong feet. The second girl seems not to have been as self-conscious about the size of her feet, and she let me shoot about four minutes of her bare soles with blades of grass stuck to them, she was obviously padding around the grass in those big feet of hers.
I wold love to brush the grass off of her long soles with a soft paintbrush. :devil:

Newest clip, check my banner below to see more. This is NOT for everyone! She is a Lady Who Lunches, a society woman, a very tall aristocrat of Manhattan moneyed society. Probably DAR. Her shapely, very large (long and wide) feet were out of their boating shoes and propped up as she sunned herself. I came along and shot about 25 minutes of her as she peered at me from under her silk eye cloth and sometimes took it off and peered straight down at the camcorder. This clip is the best 8 to 9 minutes, when there was less sun so her soles are more visible, and during this time she very aggressively swayed and scrunched and wriggled those big feet all around as she watched me from under her eye cloth. Again, although she was tall and slender and had a pretty decent figure for her age, she is very matronly is appearance, definite mommysoles here, maybe even grandmommysoles, so if you only like to enjoy chica hotstuff, this in NOT for you! But I find segments like this oddly compelling and to be honest I prefer this one to many with hot little numbers.

What I like about her soles propped up like this, side by side, separated, and wriggling around, is it's not much of a stretch to imagine them in the stocks ... muahahaha! :)

Previews:

Newest clip -- click on my banner to see more. She's a very juicy Italian lady in the pose. She moves her feet around and occasionally rubs her toes up and down her legs and soles. Very cute!

Newest clip -- click on my banner to see more. She's a very juicy Italian lady in the pose. She moves her feet around and occasionally rubs her toes up and down her legs and soles. Very cute!

Very cute indeed. Great pose shots. :feets: Thanks for sharing them here. :D

What's New

5/31/2024
The TMF Chat Room is always busy. Stop in and see who is about!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back