• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Reminder from the sickbed.

Recovery and more...

My wife went through a fairly radical procedure involving the removal of a LOT of female parts this year...various reasons that have been piling up for 20 years in her case, but the outcome is the same. The recovery time was about 4-6 weeks (full recovery), and she was doing quite well after about one overall(back moving at about 70% , but NOT allowed to drive). I hope you have a similar experience, and that due to you being so incredibly young, you have a short rehab stint before returning to your normal schedule...keep us posted, ok? A Bit Worried For Ya--- Q

Thanks Q...and my best to your wife. These surgeries and "check-ups" are no fun and damn if they aren't in the most uncomfortable of situations. Bless her heart for being done with it, I'm sure she is glad to be on the finish line side. The indignity of it really gets old after a while. I know some people who'd sooner actually die than go through it! I used to be like that!

EQ knows, and thank you as well. I've always been a person to toss a little humor in when it likely doesn't belong. ;) A stiff upper lip is the only thing that keeps my spine stiff as well, ya know? I think I can get through this all just to use Jan's suggestion. LOL I've got some pretty pink bows that need to be put to use!! LOL But hmmmm.....whatever will I use as my excuse for my bitchiness now? YIKES! :p

Eggplant surprise? I think that was the glob of purple that was served to me on night 3. I couldn't really tell. I think you've got a career as a hospital cook, Q! Now we know what sent your lovely wife in to begin!! ;)

Hey Strel, thanks for the jokes, but umm.....I really need you to research humor on PRE-EXISTING CONDITIONS! That would really make me laugh. *insert look of very ill and angry person here*

You all make me smile,
Jo
Update tomorrow.

Get Well Soon, Joby...You Still Have A Contribution To Science To Make...

Hey, Joby!:D

Not to worry...you are in MANY prayers here...I have had female relatives much older than you come through similar to what you have with success...I sincerely believe you will too...;)

You have been missed, but we ALL know and fully understand that you have your priorities in order...and if you are not well enough to "make that contribution to science" at this year's Southern Gathering, well...jen and I are thoughful and patient researchers and there is always next year! :devil: :eek: :angel:

*GuitarPeteTklr shreds his way back into tickling oblivion as he prays for a speedy and uncomplicated recovery for JoBelle*;)

Last edited:
My good friend,

Your courage, and your humor, really demonstrate your mettle. You're a lifeforce like few I've ever known. You're vibrant, Jo. You have as much life energy as a crowded playground at noon. Your posts show this, your artwork shows this, and your pursuit of passion shows this.
If anyone can overrule that damn tennis ball, Jo, you can.

You're wings pulsate with every color in the spectrum, sweet Butterfly.

And like I told you on the phone last night, my love and friendship are with you.

Boom

Boomer!!!
**hugs**
Isn't it funny how the love multiplies when it's shared! My thoughts are with YOU, ya know!And please try not to make me giggle and cry at the same time anymore, I get all silly!!!;)

You do have a way with words? Now if only I could SHOW you all that noon-time energy.....you, tied to the swingset.....AHEM..sorry.....where was I??

Joby...still waiting for the doc's report

Dear Jo, I just now caught this thread, and had to add my well wishes and prayers for you. Cancer has claimed several members of my family and friends, including my maternal grandma, my best friend's mother, and is now slowly claiming my aunt. So, it is with much relief that I read that it's being routed in you, my dear. I always suspected you were way to tough to something like this defeat you, or your sense of humor. ;) Now, then, get well, mend rapidly, and keep us updated as to when we can tickl-, I mean, talk to you and hopefully see you in the healthy flesh. :evilha:

Smiley

And the news is good

Hi Y'all.
Have you ever been so happy that tears wouldn't stop? After almost three weeks I finally got word that IT IS NOT CANCER!!! WOW, talk about the hands of god swooping down and pointing you back onto a path of productive behavior!

I'm still looking at two more serious "invasive" surgeries to counteract the problems they DID find.(Too many details, but sugery will fix the problems!) That means this FlutterBy will still be out of the social scene for at least a few months, but it all seems so much more manageable now that I know it isn't cancer. Sheesh, that word alone makes me so scared.

I think I just realized I've been holding my breath for all this time...air is good...oxygen is nice for a change! :)Thanks so much for all the very sweet and caring words you've all said....they helped...more than you'll ever know. I'll carry those sentiments throughout the rest of "the fun" I'm about to have as well. THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!~ Y'all are stuck with me now! :p

Joby

Sweeeet!

Yeah, had a similar scare this year...it's amazing how you repriortize when you think the worst and get a "reprieve"...my best to you JoBy, and hope you have a swift and full recovery... Q

I am so VERY glad to hear that, Jo. I 'spect a lot of us are, actually. Sorry to be missin' ya in the spring events, but that it's not cancer is just the best!

dvnc

I hope everything goes smoothly...at least you got the big question off your mind about whether it was or was'nt. as for being stuck with you here.....i guess we will let you stay...:p Get well soon.

Dear JoBelle,

I'm so thrilled it's turned out to be good news for you! I wish speedy and timely recovery for each procedure, as well as good health from here on. After all, one wants a healthy tickler/lee, doesn't one? :D

Smiley

JoBelle, I'm so relieved that this terrible Damocles's sword "C" is gone now. No doubt you'll cope with the following surgery much easier! I'll keep my fingers (and toes) crossed for you! :)

Very glad to hear your good news, JoBelle. Many hugs of happiness to you. :) :) :)

May the Force be with you!

JoBelle, you have no idea how relieved I was to hear that you'd been given the all clear. To be honest and totally self revealing I started crying! LOL (Gentle giant or what?) I am so utterly happy for you, even though it's going to be some months before you're back to fighting fitness. You are in everyone's thoughts here Jo, and never doubt for a second that we're not rooting for you, like crazy.
Get well soon Jo, your'e too good a sparring partner to be sick for too long. XXX

"And remember.......the Force will be with you.....always.."

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back