• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Rhyme Time...

FlockOfSeagulls

3rd Level Yellow Feather
To Play This Game & Not Be Lame, Rhyme All The Time.if You Have The Guts & And Are Not Nuts;anything Goes As Long As It`s Prose,this Is A Dare & Not A Scare And Please No Used Underwear In Your Hair.

i'm not scared, i'll take that dare, maybe while eating a pear, but dang it i made a tear, now who will repair? please join my lair, i guarantee to be fair.

isabeau

I'll play the game, so watch out Jack, there is no doubt NT is back, with knick-knack paddy whack so I won't lack, cuz my style is def and deadly as crack

isabeau said:
i'm not scared, i'll take that dare, maybe while eating a pear, but dang it i made a tear, now who will repair? please join my lair, i guarantee to be fair.

isabeau

Izzbue you have no clue,your face is blue & your cow says mue!!

Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee, there is no better rhymer than me, and it is plain to see, you all will bow before thee... :p

natural tickler said:
I'll play the game, so watch out Jack, there is no doubt NT is back, with knick-knack paddy whack so I won't lack, cuz my style is def and deadly as crack

not bad for a rookie, but terrible for a wookie; so my friend you get no cookie.

Look here Flock, you think you can rhyme?? that's a crock, go back around the block, get some better rhymes and a Flavor Flav clock

natural tickler said:
Look here Flock, you think you can rhyme?? that's a crock, go back around the block, get some better rhymes and a Flavor Flav clock

hey lad, not bad, but `i won`t get mad,just glad,cause i am radd,and you are sad. :zzzzz:

I am the "Game" and you are lame, that will always be the same, and it is a shame, I got all the fame

now i am mad. flock called me a cad. he thinks hes so bad. hes nothing but a lad. and that is so sad. he just chewed a wad. oops lolol doesnt quite rhyme.

isabeau

Now we have another fool, who I have to take to rhyming school, but she'll end up threading wool, and that's not cool, so look at my rhymes, and start to drool

isabeau said:
now i am mad. flock called me a cad. he thinks hes so bad. hes nothing but a lad. and that is so sad. he just chewed a wad. oops lolol doesnt quite rhyme.

isabeau

Izzy McShizzy i think you are dizzy,sit down and have a soda that is fizzy

NT called me a fool now that aint cool , he needs some more school, or else a new tool lolol... and hes the one to drool.

isabeau

These rhymes make me gag, you wish you could rag, but you just sittin on your shag........rug. DAMMIT!!!!!

roses are red.......my heart just bled......i need me some meds....a walk with some keds.....or my mouth being fed.....or if someone led...maybe by a guy named ted.....and then we will wed...

isabeau

As usual Tamia is late, her rhymes are second rate, old as records in a crate, her egotistical head needs to de-flate, should go back to roller-skate.....ing :D

Tamia78 said:
These rhymes make me gag, you wish you could rag, but you just sittin on your shag........rug.

uhoh, the hokie okie ,nice try but that won`t fly

These rhymes are a joke...all ya'll need a poke......what you got to smoke?

Tamia is sweet, she dont need no heat, shes got you beat, so you better retreat, or else face her feet lolol

isabeau

That rhyme was wack, so I choose to refuse to slack when I'm back, take a chair, Jack, cuz I must attack

just bring it, but don`t wing it,and please if you sing it,don`t make my ears ring it

My feet?

isabeau said:
Tamia is sweet, she dont need no heat, shes got you beat, so you better retreat, or else face her feet lolol

isabeau

Izzyboo is my sister, so don't you be dissn her, she's really, really sweet, and one I'd like to meet!

my name aint jack, so take that you mack, maybe some crack? to keep you on track.

isabeau

that's right, I'm the player of all players, and the mack of all macks, I give a headache to Excedrin, and knock the shit out of Ex-lax :jester:

tsk tsk NT, you forgot the to rhymie, now listen to Tami (oops had to leave off the a to rhyme lol) shes a sweetie pie, she and i see eye to eye.

isabeau

sighs... :imouttahe

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back