• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ringdivas to start taping tickle/wrestling matches soon!!!

For crying out loud, are you guys EVER happy????? The fact that any of this is happening at all should be something. The fact that anything on Stern that happened is something. Stop expecting bloody perfection with all of it. Instead try being happy that any of this is happening instead of being quick to bash anything along these lines. It's getting really tiresome to have the slightest coverage quick to be piled on instead of thankful that we're getting in the first place.

For crying out loud, are you guys EVER happy????? The fact that any of this is happening at all should be something. The fact that anything on Stern that happened is something. Stop expecting bloody perfection with all of it. Instead try being happy that any of this is happening instead of being quick to bash anything along these lines. It's getting really tiresome to have the slightest coverage quick to be piled on instead of thankful that we're getting in the first place.

I agree with this. Take what you can get, yeah, the girls aren't gonna be the greatest ticklers, they don't do this for a living, and not all of them are going to be extremely ticklish. It's just nice that they're actually trying to do something for this community, and I think that should at least be appreciated.

for those that agree with me.....

For all those that agree with me that we should get the ball rolling on this, please email Dezco a ringdivas and let them know what you like, don't like, and any helpful hints. Thank you, Nick

ok

Just recieved another email from Dezco. They have another set of matches that they haven't released yet. I sent an email back asking him an approximate release date and who the lee's are. Please keep feedback going to ringdivas. Thank you, Nick

I do appreciate the effort they are making, but to us hardcore ticklers, its like eating a cheese pizza without the cheese. :facepalm:

Thank you TK81! That is exactly what I was thinking. We finally get something produced to our "likes" and all we get are spoiled people bashing the products.

I am going to send an email to Ring Divas (sorry for the delay Pips..) and give them some ideas as well. Let me ask you fans this? Would it be good to see Ring Divas do something different than other producers? For example, we obviously like tickle/wrestling. What the first clips do not show is....WRESTLING. How about we see some wrestling, then the winner wins by tickling their opponent into submission? How about some storylines? Instead of having two women just do nothing BUT tickling inside a ring is NOT tickle/wrestling. That is just tickling and there a ZILLION other producers who do just that. Tickle/wrestling is unique that it involves some physical interaction and the END result is tickling. I want to send an email to Dezco and let him know that we have an opportunity to do something different than the other tickling producers do and have some form of storylines with championships, rivalries and suck.

How many of you would like to see Ring Divas do this instead of just having two women tickling each other in a ring and nothing else that's related to wrestling?

I agree prime time - i'd definitley would love an angle like this - Whats his email? I'd raise that with him!

Eh, I don't expect perfection, I expect something decent, especially when I am paying for it. If it were free, then I wouldn't have any problems with it. The clips, however, are pretty expensive and as was said above, the girls in it are not very ticklish, and at the very best are pretending to be ticklish.

Eh, I don't expect perfection, I expect something decent, especially when I am paying for it. If it were free, then I wouldn't have any problems with it. The clips, however, are pretty expensive and as was said above, the girls in it are not very ticklish, and at the very best are pretending to be ticklish.

Then if you don't like it, don't buy it. It's that simple. I'll put the target on me where I say that I'm not a hardcore. I admit that. I'll also admit that I'm happy with it happening period. It's like playing poker, we're handed the cards that are dealt to us, what we do with them is up in the air. As far as the clips go, it's real simple. If you're not happy with one, just don't buy the others. And if you're not happy about the price, then don't get it.

I bought a few and I guess the most disappointing thing is that they're just one way.... I don't get why the "loser" doesn't ever attempt to get the other one at all? :S

They are just not that good. If it does not work out it just does not work out. Don't get righteous just because people do not agree with you.

They are just not that good. If it does not work out it just does not work out. Don't get righteous just because people do not agree with you.

Hypocritical much? I never called myself righteous for expressing my view. Don't get on me just because I decide to speak up and it don't agree with everyone else's views. I simply choose to not be a perfectionist. Period.

Then if you don't like it, don't buy it. It's that simple. I'll put the target on me where I say that I'm not a hardcore. I admit that. I'll also admit that I'm happy with it happening period. It's like playing poker, we're handed the cards that are dealt to us, what we do with them is up in the air. As far as the clips go, it's real simple. If you're not happy with one, just don't buy the others. And if you're not happy about the price, then don't get it.

Strange, I don't remember asking you for any advice on my clip purchases. For your information, after the first two clips (which were horrendous), I haven't even thought of buying another. I was merely expressing my opinion of the clips they produced. Deal with it, most people don't like their clips because they are shitty quality. That's why the clips are "in the can". They charge way too much, they don't really offer much in terms of previews (let's not forget the one preview they put out that vaguely showed us what the last three clips are about), and bottom line the girls are not ticklish. If you think they are, then you obviously haven't tickled many girls.

By the way, Buying tickling clips is nothing like poker.

Hypocritical much? I never called myself righteous for expressing my view. Don't get on me just because I decide to speak up and it don't agree with everyone else's views. I simply choose to not be a perfectionist. Period.

Yeah, that's rich coming from the guy that has to give a life lesson to everyone that posts a differing opinion.

hey all

Ok guys. No need to be at each others throats. We all have a common interest here...some want o see the clips, some don't. If you are like we and ant to, let Dezco know that you are still interested in clips. If you don't, then don't.
On another note, Primetime, that's a great idea. I would love to see that. If we can run with that, go for it.

Yeah, that's rich coming from the guy that has to give a life lesson to everyone that posts a differing opinion.

Okay first off, Iceman's gotta a point. Second, to goku, if you're gonna bag on me, make it something decent. I didn't say what I did to give some lesson or advice. Nobody has to agree with me, just as I don't have to agree with anyone else on here. We all got opinions and they all are different and mine more times than not will be different from others on here. Deal with it.

Now then, with that issue now said and done, I agree that one problem with these matches. Their one sided. Some back and forth action would improve the quality of it. That and the fact that yeah, 15 bucks per match is steep. Personally they should be no more than 10 bucks at most. Hell, most clips on clips4sale.com are cheaper than that.

But bottom line, there's always room for adjustment

Whatever happened to "constructive criticism" in hopes that a producer can improve the product? To hell with that huh? If it's not to your liking, rip it apart right?

Funny thing is Goku, you were the same guy ripping on Ring Divas when they first brought out wrestling/tickling clips. You said then that you will never buy from Ring Divas again because the girls are not ticklish, they suck, etc. But yet, here you are again on a Ring Divas thread. Look, we know you think the Ring Divas clips suck and you're entitled to your opinion, but dude, we KNOW you don't like it, why comment? We really should never hear from you again concerning RingDivas. You think they suck, that's great, goodbye. Let this thread be dedicated to those of us who LIKE Ring Divas and want to see it continue.

Now, hopefully Ring Divas will listen to the fans who want to see more WRESTLING with their tickling and hopefully create storylines. The typical "girl gets tied up and tickled" is way too common and really doesn't belong in tickle/wrestling. Our fantasy is to see WWE for example and during a normal wrestling match, tickling breaks out. I think RingDivas should do the same.

one sided matches

Hello all...

I've seen a few posts on here about people's dislike for the one sided matches (myself included). What's interesting is that when I brought that up to Dezco, he claims that is what was relayed to him via email. I'm not quite sure who would be sending him those opinions, though I would venture to say it is not the same group of people who has been responding to this thread.

Prime, you and I have communicated about your ideas and you know I am on board with you. I would like to caution you about the upcoming clips though. As Iceman said and from what I've read via email from Dezco...clips have already been created and I would venture to guess that the matches were created without this recent surge of suggestions, so please, please, please do not be too disappointed if the next set of clips do not meet your expectations. I would suggest emailing Dezco and RingDivas your interests and what you would like to see.

Again, it would be best to be constructive.

Thank you all for your support.

Pips

Funny thing is Goku, you were the same guy ripping on Ring Divas when they first brought out wrestling/tickling clips. You said then that you will never buy from Ring Divas again because the girls are not ticklish, they suck, etc. But yet, here you are again on a Ring Divas thread. Look, we know you think the Ring Divas clips suck and you're entitled to your opinion, but dude, we KNOW you don't like it, why comment? We really should never hear from you again concerning RingDivas. You think they suck, that's great, goodbye. Let this thread be dedicated to those of us who LIKE Ring Divas and want to see it continue.

Yeah, I said I will never buy them again, (which I haven't) not that I wouldn't post about how much I hate them. I just tend to passionately hate things and love to offer up my opinion in hopes that it enrages someone. It makes me feel better about myself.

Besides, maybe in some weird way, my ranting will help them. Perhaps they'll finally use ticklish girls, offer more previews, lower the prices a tad, split the clips up into smaller segments, or any of the other things that have been mentioned before. I mean, they can't possibly think that tickling videos will be successful if they aren't even using ticklish girls. That's the most important ingredient!

Hey Pips

Hey Pips,
Any word on new clip releaseand who's in it? Im sill waiting on a responce from Dezco.

Also for anyone that tried the other sites I gave, what were your thoughts....let me know. Thanks, Nick

There are other wrestling companies with tickle matches as well that i found to be quite good. victoria 667 . com has some matches like feet gone wild (traci brooks), corporal punishment 2 (angel williams/angelina love and bobcat), and tickling of dafeet (erica ?). There is also highspots . tv that has Traci Brooks vs April Hunter (traci tickled) and Talia Madison vs Traci Brooks (Talia tickled). Talia Madison is tna's Velvet Sky. Let me know what you think.

Thanks for the informations.

Hey Pips,
Any word on new clip releaseand who's in it? Im sill waiting on a responce from Dezco.

Also for anyone that tried the other sites I gave, what were your thoughts....let me know. Thanks, Nick

I bought the Talia one over the weekend. I know it's not a tickle video, but I would've enjoyed maybe a little bit more tickling. Like the Traci/April one. Seemed to focus on choking. Other than that it was good. And Velvet seemed genuinely ticklish.

The Traci/April one was good tickle wise. Their banter was also fun.

Hey, this is more a wrestling site and so you should be happy that there is some tickling in it and not complain all the time. So if you don't like it then you shouldn't buy it. But anyway, I like them even though the wrestling isn't too good too. But the combination is really cool and i love it.

I bought the Talia one over the weekend. I know it's not a tickle video, but I would've enjoyed maybe a little bit more tickling. Like the Traci/April one. Seemed to focus on choking. Other than that it was good. And Velvet seemed genuinely ticklish.

The Traci/April one was good tickle wise. Their banter was also fun.

Would you recommend buying either of them considering the price? I'm a big fan of Velvet/Talia but I'm a little bit iffy on whether I want to go and buy the match.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back