• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ringdivas to start taping tickle/wrestling matches soon!!!

Would you recommend buying either of them considering the price? I'm a big fan of Velvet/Talia but I'm a little bit iffy on whether I want to go and buy the match.

If you're buying it for tickling more than wrestling, then no. Her reaction is cute, but the tickling is very brief.

hey all

Personally, I bought the match because I love Talia, the tickling, while very brief, was just an added bonus.

by the way......

Thanks to all who responded with how they like the videos they ordered. I hope you all enjoyed them. If I hear about ay more, I'll let you all know.

Iceman...

I was thinking of ordering the clips where traci and Talia get tickled but could you tell me if their bare feet get tickled? Otherwise I kinda don't wanna waste my money. The descriptions on that site aren't very good

Sorry Iceman...

Sorry...I know the question was for Iceman, but I do have both clips that involve Talia and Traci getting tickled. Neither of them are barefoot...Talia has socks on and Traci is in nylons. Talia is tickled for literally 2-3 secs. Very brief, but the reactions are priceless (I really wish she was tickled more). Tracy was tickled a couple of different times in her clip with Amber. She was tickled for a good 15-20 secs and also had fantastic reactions.

The Talia clip may not be worth the 8 bucks, but I am biased with this stuff. Both Traci and Talia are absolutely beautiful...especially Talia.

Hope that helps and sorry Iceman...Feel free to post your opinion as well :)

Maybe I'm just being dumb and unable to navigate this website, but could someone provide the direct link to the Talia and/or Tracy clips being discussed here, because I can't find them :( I would appreciate it very much!

I've always had a partiality in favor of barefoot female wrestlers.
Velvet McIntyre
Madusa
Miss Mona (aka Molly Holly's former gimmick in the WCW)
And now, Lacey Von Erich :lover:

There are also other ones who occasionally wrestled barefoot (Maria on Raw, Beulah at One Night Stand, Kimberly Page and Stacy Keibler in the WCW).

BTW, I don't exclude a return to WWE by Lacey. After all, WWE hired back some wrestlers who were previously fired (Kendrick, D-Lo Brown, Haas, Noble, Ron Simmons).

Stacy Keibler wrestled barefoot? Does anybody have FOOTage of this?

yeah, and don't forget Francine from ECW too. She went barefoot alot too- she's the best!

sorry for delay

ok Pips u didnt do anything wrong....nothing to apologize for. tklr22 heres the website...remove spaces
highspots. tv
go to womens wrestling
one is custom match april hunter vs traci brooks. the other is custom match traci brooks vs talia madison

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back