• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Roster for my tickle wrestling league

dotjoker

TMF Novice
Hello!

So this is my idea of my roster for the stories I'm planning about a wrestling league getting involved with tickling matches/situations.

Rules for matches: So this is what I'm gonna do is roll a dice. 1,3,5 are normal match, 2 and 4 are tag team matches and 6 is a special match. Then I'm gonna do a dice roll 2 times, whatever number they get is for who I pick between who. And then I flip a coin to see who wins! With the exceptions of some matches in the future that will go against each other. And finally 1-6 dice to see how bad does the winner beat the loser. 1=easy win. 6=A good long match.

If you want, you can request a match. Of course I might or might not do it.

Taylor: Taylor: Young, about in his early twenties. 5 '8 Short, shaggy jet black hair, green eyes with a lean body with some muscles all over. Wear's slimming black shorts with the same black knee and elbow pads. Black wrestling boots and ankle black socks. Size 8 feet. New to everything with his aunt, Jessica, being his somewhat mentor. A nice person though a bit on the shy side. Had no idea that almost everyone in the league was female. Disappointed at his aunt for not telling him. Hopes not to disappoint Jessica during his time in the league.

Jessica: 5’7 Long flowing blonde hair, a strong beautiful figure that could make most people look envious and long toned legs. A white v cut leotard with black sports bra and tiny black spandex shorts. To finish it off she has long white wrestling boots and white and black socks. Size 9 feet. The aunt of Taylor. One of the top wrestlers around with a great, nice personality to match it. Though can be very competitive against most other wrestlers. Secretly knew that Taylor was gonna be mad with her after discovering there are very few males but really want to try a family tag team in the future with her and his sisters, once they are a bit more older.

Velvet: Youngish. 5'4 Long, flowing blonde hair. Wearing a light blue low cut bra, same color miniskirt and similar color short boots and long socks. With multiple golden and jewel accessories and a tiara she wears on top of her head. Puts the tiara in one of the corners. Gimmick: The 'Princess' of there league. Size 5 feet. Likes to think of herself as the royal of her league and better then everyone else.

Winter: 5' 9. Age 29. Wearing a simple black tank top and slimming pants with black wrestling boots and ankle black socks. A strong and brave woman, she's devoted to Velvet, who she's bodyguarding. Size 9 feet. Was a mercenary in the league, willing to fight or help anyone for the right amount. That was until Velvet hired her all the time, making Velvet Winter only priority.

Zoey: 5' 8. Age 32. A darker skinned woman with black hair braided into a braided pigtail. Simple Camo sports bra, camo pants and black boots with thick white socks. A strict and confident woman, determined to show everyone what she can do. Gimmick: Army.

Feline: 5'6. Age 26. A strong, beautiful body she spent years training. Wears a simple Karate gi with the top tied to her waist, with random flame patterns all over. A black tube top and taekwondo socks for footwear. Unknown to many people but she isn't very ticklish, only certain spots will make her laugh. Loves showing off her moves as she believes that her style of fighting is the best. Especially against those that are arrogant.

Michelle: About 19. Cute with a petite, limber build with a body that has been cheerleading for almost her entire life. 5’2 with flowy blond hair tied in a ponytail. A simple dark green cheerleader uniform with her name on her chest spelled with Yellow letters. White socks and whites shoes. Size 6 feet. She can be annoyingly bubbly at times and known for trying to force friendships with whoever. (suggested by https://www.ticklingforum.com/member.php?180246-Trethezeldafan)

Rhea Riptide: 5’8. 24. A beautiful woman with muscles of a beginner bodybuilder. Feels like she doesn't need any techniques and loves using her muscles to dominate her opponent’s. Wears a tight dark blue leotard, showing off her muscular physique and tattoos. Fishnet’s stockings cling to her thick, toned thighs and black boots to finish the look. Tattoos: Tap out!(Right thigh), Feed me more(Left arm), SUBMIT (On her right bicep) and some other tattoos on her body. Size 8 feet. Both physically and mentally strong. Rhea loves to boast & get 'In the face' of her opponents before each bout, with her height and physique she loves to intimidate and humiliate the opposition before the bell rings. (Suggested by https://www.ticklingforum.com/member.php?95744-littletickler)
Her signature move is the 'Riptide Thigh Press' (RTP) in which she sits behind her opponent and wraps her huge powerful muscular thighs around her victims waist, squeezing and trapping them while tickling wildly at their ribs, belly and armpits. Once caught in the RTP there's little escape from the intense tickling, yes those fishnet covered legs are her real strength, as are the feet her real weakness.

(Own by https://www.ticklingforum.com/member.php?205023-Ele-tickling) James: A spunky Arabic girl that, while having a good heart, doesn't mind being blunt or rude with her words. However this tends to get her into tickly tough spots quite often. She's thin, has C cup breasts, 5'4, Medium-Longish black hair, wearing a Golden bra, tight black jeans, and flip flops. She's a hard nut to crack with tickling but those who know her know that once you hit one of her sensitive spots, she becomes like jelly and becomes ticklish practically everywhere, Said spots are her neck and tits. (Nipples are an extra sensitive spot, hard for her to resist once you hit those)

(Help suggested by https://www.ticklingforum.com/member.php?122541-adamt) Gloria Glorious: 5 ’8 and age 24. Long flowing blonde hair, with a purple leather tube top with gold accents, a purple and gold leather shorts, long gold boots with dark purple socks. A smart but vain character and a dash of meanness and arrogance. Everyone loves watching her getting defeated and wants to see her knock down a peg.

Crimson lioness: 5 '7: Long flowing red hair, wearing a crimson mask with cat ears at the top and only covers her upper half of her head hidden. A revealing red one piece, showing off her beautiful, toned body. Matching crimson red boots, red elbow and knee pads and short crimson red socks. Not much is known newish wrestler as she has only been wrestling for a few months but she has been shown to be quite strong and fast and willing to fight almost anyone. While confident and a bit cocky she's also perfectly capably for waiting for the perfect opportunity.

(Suggested/made by https://www.ticklingforum.com/member.php?6155-Wesker28) Miyuki: 5 '2, Japanese and 20 years old. Wears a simple sailor uniform/japanese schoolgirl look. Long black hair, a cute face, slim and small. Size 4 feet. Very agile and very good in martial arts however hyper tickling all over, especially her feet. She's very quickly latch on to an opponent and attack at the speed of a ninja after her feet are tickled. Usually make a squeaky girly "haaaaiiiii" sound when she charges at someone. Her lightening speed and ability to attack very quickly make her fomidable, but on the opposite side her hyper ticklishness is a huge weakness for her. She likes cosplaying as well when she isn't wrestling, so she likes to pretend to be an anime character and pretend she has some magic powers, even though she doesn't. This can get her in to ticklish trouble because she puts on this superhero persona and believes she can defeat any opponent. Even though she does this, she's also calculating and devious, as she is the kind of girl who watches for weakness and an opportunity then exploits it.

Mason: Age 21. Size 8 feet. 5'7. A simple yellow spandex pants with black wrestling boots. A pretty boy/former model turned wrestler. Determined and stubborn to win a match as currently he is like a jobber.

(Thanks to https://www.ticklingforum.com/member.php?6155-Wesker28 for making her!) Priya: 5'5. Size 6 feet. An Indian looking professional academic woman wrestler. She studied in medical school and knows all about the theory of sensitive areas in the human body. While in normal wrestling she was okay and had a good amount of both win and losses, when tickling was involved, she was amazing at it, thanks to her studies. She naturally has an academic know it all personality, is competitive and is very efficient in her tickling, performing it like surgery or a medical procedure, very thorough! She usually dresses in a black buttoned blouse; white medical lab coat, a black knee length skirt and her bare feet in black shiny stiletto pumps; her profession means she can afford these shoes. These shoes are also a weapon she can kick with which can easily knock over an opponent.... However if she loses these shoes her barefeet are very ticklish; especially in between her toes; which is why she she keeps her feet hidden in pumps. But, her most ticklish spot has to be her armpits and stomach; it suits the whole anatomy theme for this character and is another reason why she dresses in different layers.

The Heart Family) Dana Heart: Age 47. 5’9. Long flowing light brown hair that reaches her back. While not having a slender build like the rest of the wrestlers in the league, instead she had more of a thicker look to her. Though barely any fat as it looking more like a mixture of muscles and softness that she has spent over a good, almost long 20 years of wrestling. A strapless leotard with black and gold colors. Matching color long arm bands and long black wrestling boots. A nice and proud mother of Ronda and Lacey Heart. While the so-called manager of the two, has been known to surprise people and switch in one of the two daughters in a match. A strong, motherly woman to her daughters and even some of the other wrestlers in the league though not afraid to dominate and show everyone why she’s one of the top women around.

Ronda: Daughter of Dana Heart: Age 23. 5’6. Short brown hair that reaches past her shoulders. A black sports bra with golden accents all over. Matching black shorts with golden accents and black wrestling shoes with black socks peeking out. A toned figure that spent years reaching it, though nothing compared to her mother. The older sister of Lacey, and loves her sister. Even if Lacey can drag them into trouble.
Lacey: Daughter of Dana Heart: Age 21. 5’5. Long blonde hair that reaches the middle of her back. A golden sports bra with black accents all over, exactly like her sister’s design. Gold and black accent spandex shorts with black, long wrestling boots. A cute more petite figure then compared to her sister or mother. More mischievous and cunning than her sister, but has been known to cause a bit of trouble for her family.

The swimmers: Cora and Aqua. Tag team wrestlers that are known as the swim team. Both girls are nice most of the time with laid back personalities. Excellent tag team’s with barely any problems between them.
Cora: 24. Tan skin. 5 '4 with size 5 feet. A slimming light blue leotard with ankle strap flip flops. She’s the stronger of the two and more determined to win.
Aqua: 23. Tan skin but not as tan as Cora’s. 5’4 with size 6 feet. A slimming dark blue bikini top and bottom with dark blue knee and elbow pads. Ankle strap flip flops for foot wear. The faster one with more of an innocent personality than Cora.

The Twins: Amber and Jaune. Twin sibling tag team. Both know each other so well that multiple people claim they have twin telepathy. There are few differences between the two with the exceptions of there genders, Shawn is a bit taller then Lily and Shawn has short shaggy hair and Lily has straight black hair that goes to her back.
Amber: Age 24. 5 '4. Slightly pale with brown hair. A sleeveless black and white crop top that shows off her stomach, black and white spandex shorts and long black wrestling boots.
Jaune: Age 24. 5 '6. Slightly pale with brown hair. Jaune wears a black and white sleeveless shirt with a black and white spandex trunks and white and black wrestling shoes.

These are the matches that I thought off. If you got any other ideas, let me know!
The matches: Regular matches, Regular tag team matches. Submission match. Bikini match. Pinfall match. Reducing clothes match. Kiss my foot match. Bra and Panties match. I quit Match. The Submission Count Anywhere match. (Suggested by https://www.ticklingforum.com/member.php?157694-ReimAW) "stock match" where the loser of the Match will be placed in a stock for a tickle punishing round.

I'll be editing and adding more characters/outfits and other stuff onto here once I figure out there gimmicks, personality, etc. If you have any ideas about outfits, gimmick ideas, looks/appearances or anything else really, let me know. Anything would be appreciated.

Thanks for everyone who's been suggestions/made ideas about the characters I can create! Also let me know if you want any specific moves or signature/finishing moves for your wrestlers!

Last edited:
Ooh what about a former cheerleader that tries out for the wrestling league. After getting signed she decides to go with a cheerleader gimmick. She’ll be a 5’2 blonde 19 YO white girl who’s annoyingly bubbly and known for trying to force friendships.

Also she’s very ticklish especially on her size 6 feet.

Ooh what about a former cheerleader that tries out for the wrestling league. After getting signed she decides to go with a cheerleader gimmick. She’ll be a 5’2 blonde 19 YO white girl who’s annoyingly bubbly and known for trying to force friendships.

Ooh yes and is especially ticklish after dancing around cheerleading on her feet too. ;)
I like your thinking Tre.

Ooh good idea! Thanks to replying to this! Would you prefer Madison or Lisa as the name? Or do you have another name you would want? Or do you not care and you're fine with anything?

Whatever you do, take your time brainstorming and working out a story. This may just be some random fetish forum but you can tell when someone quickly whips up a story vs someone who has actively been planning it out and taking their time.

You have some solid characters so far and potentially have s good thing going for you. Just take your time. I believe in you.

Last edited:
Loving the first 5 characters, especially Taylor, there's a big shout out for a cheerleader character already and I'm gonna suggest a strong hot young girl, a wannabe bodybuilder, all muscle but little technique.?

Whoever you go with I think you're on to a real winner with this story.

Loving the first 5 characters, especially Taylor, there's a big shout out for a cheerleader character already and I'm gonna suggest a strong hot young girl, a wannabe bodybuilder, all muscle but little technique.?

Whoever you go with I think you're on to a real winner with this story.

Thanks! Glad you like them, any preferences for the name? How about Rachel?

Is there room for a bitchy type who people dislike because of her attitude? But she’s too ticklish and loses because her one weakness is tickling?

Thanks! Glad you like them, any preferences for the name? How about Rachel?

Not sure about her name, maybe something less girly and more Queenly ?
Appearance wise, maybe go for the tattoos & fishnets look, ala Rhea Ripley?

She'd be a good foil for the barbie, cheerleader, beach babe type, another idea could be a tiny oriental chick, small but deadly.

Whatever you decide I'm sure it'll go down okay &#55357;&#56396;

She'd be a good foil for the barbie, cheerleader, beach babe type, another idea could be a tiny oriental chick, small but deadly.

Whatever you decide I'm sure it'll go down okay &#55357;&#56396;

Ha! I guess your character can immediately target mines [emoji28]

Ooh I have one,

James: A spunky Arabic girl that, while having a good heart, doesn't mind being blunt or rude with her words. However this tends to get her into tickly tough spots quite often. She's thin, has C cup breasts, 5'4, Medium-Longish black hair, wearing a Golden bra, tight black jeans, and flip flops. She's a hard nut to crack with tickling but those who know her know that once you hit one of her sensitive spots, she becomes like jelly and becomes ticklish practically everywhere, Said spots are her neck and tits. (Nipples are an extra sensitive spot, hard for her to resist once you hit those)

Whatever you decide I'm sure it'll go down okay ��

Okay! Thanks for the ideas! I'll defiantly add them in! And how about Rhea Riptide as the name? I'll post her and the outfit and you can tell me if you want anything to change?

I definitely like the idea of a really tough character who's a hard nut to crack but has that one little tickle spot that is their 'Achilles heel'. Once you start tickling there she comes undone completely and becomes ticklish everywhere.

It's similar to my fiancee. When she really focuses and gets into the zone, she can almost completely block out most tickling sensations across her body. The exception is her neck and this one little spot on the ball of her foot, right underneath her big toes. Tickle her there and while she doesn't explode with laughter right away, her defenses quickly begin to wear down. Wiggling, squirming, smiling, humming, giggling, to full blown laughter. Once the defenses are worn down, she can no longer ignore the underarm tickling, midriff tickling, etc.

It's a process but it's totally fun and worth it

Is there room for a bitchy type who people dislike because of her attitude? But she’s too ticklish and loses because her one weakness is tickling?

Sure! I was thinking of someone like that, maybe snooty, smart, thinks she's above everyone else type wrestler? Would that work or would you prefer more of a pretty, vain, think's she's everything and better then everyone?

Ooh I have one,

James: A spunky Arabic girl that, while having a good heart, doesn't mind being blunt or rude with her words. However this tends to get her into tickly tough spots quite often. She's thin, has C cup breasts, 5'4, Medium-Longish black hair, wearing a Golden bra, tight black jeans, and flip flops. She's a hard nut to crack with tickling but those who know her know that once you hit one of her sensitive spots, she becomes like jelly and becomes ticklish practically everywhere, Said spots are her neck and tits. (Nipples are an extra sensitive spot, hard for her to resist once you hit those)

Okay, thanks for this one! I'll defiantly use her. The only thing is that is it fine that she has another ticklish spot that she becomes like jelly? If you don't want that, that's fine! I was just checking.

I definitely like the idea of a really tough character who's a hard nut to crack but has that one little tickle spot that is their 'Achilles heel'. Once you start tickling there she comes undone completely and becomes ticklish everywhere.

It's similar to my fiancee. When she really focuses and gets into the zone, she can almost completely block out most tickling sensations across her body. The exception is her neck and this one little spot on the ball of her foot, right underneath her big toes. Tickle her there and while she doesn't explode with laughter right away, her defenses quickly begin to wear down. Wiggling, squirming, smiling, humming, giggling, to full blown laughter. Once the defenses are worn down, she can no longer ignore the underarm tickling, midriff tickling, etc.

It's a process but it's totally fun and worth it

Great idea! I got a few ideas of those types as well, so I'll defiantly do something like that!

Sure! I was thinking of someone like that, maybe snooty, smart, thinks she's above everyone else type wrestler? Would that work or would you prefer more of a pretty, vain, think's she's everything and better then everyone?

Yeah I think she could be smart but also vain. Mean and arrogant. So the other wrestlers love defeating her so they can knock her down a peg

Yeah I think she could be smart but also vain. Mean and arrogant. So the other wrestlers love defeating her so they can knock her down a peg

Okay! Thanks for the suggestions! I'll defiantly do something about it. Do you have any preferences about how she looks or anything else? Or wait and see what I make?

Okay! Thanks for the ideas! I'll defiantly add them in! And how about Rhea Riptide as the name? I'll post her and the outfit and you can tell me if you want anything to change?

Riptide sounds great, look forward to seeing the characters evolve and reading the story

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back