• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Roster for my tickle wrestling league

Okay! Thanks for the suggestions! I'll defiantly do something about it. Do you have any preferences about how she looks or anything else? Or wait and see what I make?

Just go with what you like! Perhaps blonde haired? In her 20s perhaps

Okay great! Any preferences about the tattoo? Or there fine?

No not really, maybe something tough or sexy tattooed on her muscular egs and arms, but I'd definitely go with fishnets, check out a few pics of Rhea Ripley, it may inspire you with a few ideas.

No not really, maybe something tough or sexy tattooed on her muscular egs and arms, but I'd definitely go with fishnets, check out a few pics of Rhea Ripley, it may inspire you with a few ideas.

Okay, thanks for the suggestions! You can take a look at my roster and tell me if her description is fine! And thanks again for the suggestions and stuff for her.

Hmm how about a Japanese girl called Miyuki as well.
She wears a sailor uniform like a japanese school girl, size 4 feet, long black hair, a cute face, slim, 5ft something, is hyper ticklish all over especially her feet, however she is also agile and very good at martial arts..

But obviously once someone starts tickling her, she is in trouble. :)

Ooh I have one,

James: A spunky Arabic girl that, while having a good heart, doesn't mind being blunt or rude with her words. However this tends to get her into tickly tough spots quite often. She's thin, has C cup breasts, 5'4, Medium-Longish black hair, wearing a Golden bra, tight black jeans, and flip flops. She's a hard nut to crack with tickling but those who know her know that once you hit one of her sensitive spots, she becomes like jelly and becomes ticklish practically everywhere, Said spots are her neck and tits. (Nipples are an extra sensitive spot, hard for her to resist once you hit those)
Ooh I like the sound of that, so once she is tickled in her sensitive spots, suddenly her flop flop feet and exposed stomach are very vulnerable. :)

Hmm how about a Japanese girl called Miyuki as well.
She wears a sailor uniform like a japanese school girl, size 4 feet, long black hair, a cute face, slim, 5ft something, is hyper ticklish all over especially her feet, however she is also agile and very good at martial arts..

But obviously once someone starts tickling her, she is in trouble. :)

Okay, that works out great! Thanks!

Happy with the description for my “Michelle” character! Let’s have her most ticklish spots be her stomach/navel/sides and feet with belly raspberries being her stomach’s weakness!

Also let’s have her wear a typical cheerleader like this:

IMG_1146.jpg

Happy with the description for my “Michelle” character! Let’s have her most ticklish spots be her stomach/navel/sides and feet with belly raspberries being her stomach’s weakness!

Also let’s have her wear a typical cheerleader like this:

View attachment 747994

Okay great! And sure I'll make sure to remember that!

Okay! Thanks for the outfit!

I enjoy your stories, very well written! I saw on your original post you were deciding between male and female. Would be cool to see a couple males tickled or male and female at the same time in a 2 on 2

Fantastic job, coming along nicely.��
I really like the job you've done with my big powerful Rhea Riptide, her description really does make her seem real badass, (although I'd imagined her a good 2/3 inches taller) I like the tattoos too (great job) can't remember whether I mentioned that she has one defined weakness, her ultra sensitive big feet, as big, tough and powerful as she is......if those boots came off, she'd be in big big trouble !

I liked the small Arabic girl called James too, she might be little but sounded kinda sadistic, mean and sly, not one to be underestimated, the same could be said of little Oriental girl Miyuki, cute and small but cruel ! ��

RIPTIDE.png

RHEA RIPTIDE
Height: 5ft 9"
Feet: size 8
Strengths: A powerful, muscular wrestler, both physically and mentally strong
Weakness: unbelievably sensitive feet

Extra info if needed: Rhea loves to boast & get 'In the face' of her opponents before each bout, with her height and physique she loves to intimidate and humiliate the opposition before the bell rings.

Her signature move is the 'Riptide Thigh Press' (RTP) in which she sits behind her opponent and wraps her huge powerful muscular thighs around her victims waist, squeezing and trapping them while tickling wildly at their ribs, belly and armpits.

Once caught in the RTP there's little escape from the intense tickling, yes those fishnet covered legs are her real strength, as are the feet her real weakness.

Last edited:
Okay, that works out great! Thanks!

And her feet being the worst spot, makes it hard for her to kick with her martial arts if her opponent knows that. ;)

Hmm as far as gimmicks go and her personality...

This is kind of how I envision Miyuki.

She looks cute:

240_F_521551396_yf3YlspHQ4JCR1akP8EhGg1pALJFz94n.jpg

240_F_521553229_F4WAQpDzXckS5aHI7YuFXgVsqBVPcVKD.jpg

But be wary, she also has a devious and calculating side to her too ;)

Don't let her cute eyes fool you. :)
240_F_521553372_HkFIve2zM0peQtBU9UAU8MwBIwwzXQJ9.jpg

Even though as I said before she is Hyper ticklish all over especially her feet; to compensate for this she will very quickly latch on to an opponent and attack at the speed of a ninja and usually make a squeaky girly "haaaaiiiii" sound when she charges at someone.
Her lightening speed and ability to attack very quickly make her fomidable, but on the opposite side her hyper ticklishness is a huge weakness for her.
She likes cosplaying as well when she isn't wrestling, so she likes to pretend to be an anime character and pretend she has some magic powers, even though she doesn't.
This can get her in to ticklish trouble because she puts on this superhero persona and believes she can defeat any opponent..

As I mentioned before she is also calculating and devious, so she is the kind of girl who watches for weakness and an opportunity then exploits it.

Last edited:
Good job, coming along nicely.
I like the job you've done with big powerful Rhea Riptide, her description really does make her seem real badass, I can't remember whether I mentioned that she has one defined weakness, her ultra sensitive big feet, as big, tough and powerful as she is......if those boots came off, she'd be in big big trouble !

Ooh Miyuki would definately try and use a tactic like that!

I really like the job you've done with my big powerful Rhea Riptide, her description really does make her seem real badass, (although I'd imagined her a good 2/3 inches taller) I like the tattoos too (great job) can't remember whether I mentioned that she has one defined weakness, her ultra sensitive big feet, as big, tough and powerful as she is......if those boots came off, she'd be in big big trouble !

I liked the small Arabic girl called James too, she might be little but sounded kinda sadistic, mean and sly, not one to be underestimated, the same could be said of little Oriental girl Miyuki, cute and small but cruel ! ��

Sounds like James and Miyuki would make good tag team partners lol.
But if they ever argued, she would probably get one in over on Miyuki because of her hyper ticklishness; unless Miyuki surprises her. ;)

Last edited:
I enjoy your stories, very well written! I saw on your original post you were deciding between male and female. Would be cool to see a couple males tickled or male and female at the same time in a 2 on 2

Thanks! Okay, honestly I was kind of thinking of doing something with Taylor being a guy, that's why I picked Taylor as I figured that could be a good name for a guy and girl. As I was still deciding whether or not I should make her a guy. While I might add some more guys, would you want to see something of Taylor being a guy instead?

View attachment 748032

Rhea Riptide

Thanks! Glad you like it! Okay, since you pretty much helped made her I'm good with whatever you want to add. ^^ . Thanks, glad you like the tattoos! Ohhhh, thanks for telling me that!! I'll defiantly remember that ;) .

Thanks! All ideas and suggestions were asked by the people in the descriptions I added!

And her feet being the worst spot, makes it hard for her to kick with her martial arts if her opponent knows that. ;)

Hmm, personality wise...

This is kind of how I envision Miyuki.

She looks cute:

View attachment 747997

View attachment 747998

But be wary, she also has a devious and calculating side to her too ;)

Don't let her cute eyes fool you. :)
View attachment 747999

Even though as I said before she is Hyper ticklish all over especially her feet; to compensate for this she will very quickly latch on to an opponent and attack at the speed of a ninja and usually make a squeaky girly "haaaaiiiii" sound when she charges at someone.
Her lightening speed and ability to attack very quickly make her fomidable, but on the opposite side her hyper ticklishness is a huge weakness for her.
She likes cosplaying as well when she isn't wrestling, so she likes to pretend to be an anime character and pretend she has some magic powers, even though she doesn't.
This can get her in to ticklish trouble because she puts on this superhero persona and believes she can defeat any opponent..

As I mentioned before she is also calculating and devious, so she is the kind of girl who watches for weakness and an opportunity then exploits it.

Okay and true~

Okay! Thanks for telling me all that! I'll defiantly add it more about her personality and other stuff like that! https://www.ticklingforum.com/nonvb/smilies/smile.gif

Thanks for all the details and all the rest of the stuff! That's a very big help!

Okay and true~

Okay! Thanks for telling me all that! I'll defiantly add it more about her personality and other stuff like that! https://www.ticklingforum.com/nonvb/smilies/smile.gif

Thanks for all the details and all the rest of the stuff! That's a very big help!

Actually make her 5ft 2, that is the average height of a japanese woman.

I look forward to seeing what you write.

I feel as if I have created someone special for your Wrestling League. :)

Actually make her 5ft 2, that is the average height of a japanese woman.

I look forward to seeing what you write.

I feel as if I have created someone special for your Wrestling League. :)

Okay!

Thanks!

Aww thanks! Glad you like it! Let me know if you have any other ideas for characters!

Thanks! Okay, honestly I was kind of thinking of doing something with Taylor being a guy, that's why I picked Taylor as I figured that could be a good name for a guy and girl. As I was still deciding whether or not I should make her a guy. While I might add some more guys, would you want to see something of Taylor being a guy instead?

Oh cool. It's your story so up to you lol but since you already made Taylor a girl I'd say it's probably less confusing to come up with a different male character or two. Maybe even father and son (father tries to step in to help son and ends up being more ticklish, tickled worse, tickled by his own son, etc.) if any of that's of interest to you.

Oh cool. It's your story so up to you lol but since you already made Taylor a girl I'd say it's probably less confusing to come up with a different male character or two. Maybe even father and son (father tries to step in to help son and ends up being more ticklish, tickled worse, tickled by his own son, etc.) if any of that's of interest to you.

Okay, yeah true, I just like earing options/suggestions of stuff that I could do. And thanks for the idea! I was thinking of maybe a mother and daughters tag team.

Okay, yeah true, I just like earing options/suggestions of stuff that I could do. And thanks for the idea! I was thinking of maybe a mother and daughters tag team.
I would love a mother and daughter Tag Team. Maybe they could be turned against each other some how.

As a form of match i though about a "stock match" where the loser of the Match will be placed in a stock for a tickle punishing round

I would love a mother and daughter Tag Team. Maybe they could be turned against each other some how.

As a form of match i though about a "stock match" where the loser of the Match will be placed in a stock for a tickle punishing round

Okay great! Maybe, that's a good suggestion for later.

Thanks for the idea! I haven't really thought about matches like that yet so thanks for reminding me.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back