• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Roster for my tickle wrestling league

Priya...

priya.png
priya2.png
priya3.png

A 5ft 5 indian looking professional academic woman.
Size 6 feet

Personality wise:
She studies in medical school and knows all about the theory and in this case, sensitive areas in the human body. This being the case she can inflict a lot of tickling on someone. She naturally has an academic know it all personality, is competitive and is very efficient in her tickling, performing it like surgery or a medical procedure, very throrough!

She usually dresses in a black buttoned blouse; white medical lab coat, a black knee length skirt and her bare feet in black shiny stiletto pumps; her profession means she can afford these shoes.
These shoes are also a weapon she can kick with which can easily knock over an opponent.... However if she loses these shoes her barefeet are very ticklish; especially in between her toes; which is why she she keeps her feet hidden in pumps. ;)
But, her most ticklish spot has to be her armpits and stomach; it suits the whole anatomy theme for this character and is another reason why she dresses in different layers ;)

Also....
I am not sure how such a thing would fit in to the story line; if it all?
But I had another thought, as Priya is such an academic genius and observes peoples actions very carefully, she knows how distracting her barefeet can be if she dangles in her high heels; she purposely lotions her feet and makes them look pretty, as a result of all this; she has sometimes hypnotised or seduced people with that.... But she has never allowed anyone to worship her feet as she is too ticklish, especially her toes...
Again I am not sure how and if this is something that will be written in... but it suits the character and is potentially something that can be used against her, but her academic mind won't let her give up. ;)

Last edited:
Priya...

View attachment 748241
View attachment 748242
View attachment 748243

A 5ft 5 indian looking professional academic woman.

Personality wise:
She studies in medical school and knows all about the theory and in this case, sensitive areas in the human body. This being the case she can inflict a lot of tickling on someone. She naturally has an academic know it all personality, is competitive and is very efficient in her tickling, performing it like surgery or a medical procedure, very throrough!

She usually dresses in a black buttoned blouse; white medical lab coat, a black knee length skirt and her bare feet in black shiny stiletto pumps; her profession means she can afford these shoes.
These shoes are also a weapon she can kick with which can easily knock over an opponent.... However if she loses these shoes her barefeet are very ticklish; especially in between her toes; which is why she she keeps her feet hidden in pumps. ;)
But, her most ticklish spot has to be her armpits and stomach; it suits the whole anatomy theme for this character and is another reason why she dresses in different layers ;)

Also....
I am not sure how such a thing would fit in to the story line; if it all?
But I had another thought, as Priya is such an academic genius and observes peoples actions very carefully, she knows how distracting her barefeet can be if she dangles in her high heels; she purposely lotions her feet and makes them look pretty, as a result of all this; she has sometimes hypnotised or seduced people with that.... But she has never allowed anyone to worship her feet as she is too ticklish, especially her toes...
Again I am not sure how and if this is something that will be written in... but it suits the character and is potentially something that can be used against her, but her academic mind won't let her give up. ;)

Ooohh good idea! I'm good with her! Thanks for the character! :)

As she has good knowledge of the human body, if she doesn't immediately know someones tickle spot... she will find it!

As she has good knowledge of the human body, if she doesn't immediately know someones tickle spot... she will find it!

Hehe, okay! Thanks again for the character and if you have more ideas for characters, I would be more then happy at hearing them!

For the also part in your description, don't worry, I'll try to somehow fit that into part of the story~ ;) .

Hehe, okay! Thanks again for the character and if you have more ideas for characters, I would be more then happy at hearing them!

For the also part in your description, don't worry, I'll try to somehow fit that into part of the story~ ;) .

That was just a secondary thought I had, considering the way the character thinks and acts. ;)

Interesting match designs too.

A bra and pant match implies Miyuki can't wear her socks and a kiss my foot match is something Priya would dread, but enjoy at the same time. It would tickle her feet but one part of her would also like that and the power of her feet over someone.;)

I've added a bit more info on my character Rhea (check profile),
I also have another character in the making but wasn't sure if anymore are needed.
I presume there's a cut off number to the league roster ?

Interesting match designs too.

A bra and pant match implies Miyuki can't wear her socks and a kiss my foot match is something Priya would dread, but enjoy at the same time. It would tickle her feet but one part of her would also like that and the power of her feet over someone.;)

Thanks!
Okay, thanks for telling me all this~ .Nice to know. ;) .

I've added a bit more info on my character Rhea (check profile),
I also have another character in the making but wasn't sure if anymore are needed.
I presume there's a cut off number to the league roster ?

Okay! Did you put it in on of your previous posts?
Sure I'm always good to have more characters!
Umm, not to sure yet. I'm probably not gonna add any more characters unless I intended to make them more of a jobber/not that much backstory for them. But if someone wants to add more characters, I'll be more then fine with that!

Okay! Did you put it in on of your previous posts?
Sure I'm always good to have more characters!
Umm, not to sure yet. I'm probably not gonna add any more characters unless I intended to make them more of a jobber/not that much backstory for them. But if someone wants to add more characters, I'll be more then fine with that!

Yeah I added it to my original description, thought it would be easier for you to have any info or descriptions of characters in one place, saved your searching multiple threads, posts and pages.

Probably a good idea not to introduce many more characters as it's looking pretty good at the moment.

Yeah I added it to my original description, thought it would be easier for you to have any info or descriptions of characters in one place, saved your searching multiple threads, posts and pages.

Probably a good idea not to introduce many more characters as it's looking pretty good at the moment.

Okay, just looked at it and it's amazing! Thanks for that!

Yeah thanks! I already got 20ish, but like I said, if you want to add another wrestler, I would be more then fine adding them! :)

Did someone suggest Priya based on that one popular ticklee that used to do videos haha

I was inspired by her name, but both Priyas are different characters. ;)

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back