• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Scared of being ticklish

Like some others here, I too wish sometimes that I were more ticklish. I almost have to make a conscious effort to be ticklish at all, and even then, only one person in recent memory has been able to tickle me effectively at all, and even then only on one spot (my tummy), and even then I think I was laughing as much at the humorous banter that she and I had going and at the absurdity of trying to be ticklish than from the tickling itself. But on the other hand, I can see how being extremely ticklish could be frightening under certain circumstances.

Just wondered if anyone else feels like that, if you're scared of tickling or being tickled (be you ticklish or not) and for what reason.

Hey Fightinggirl, I know I'm ticklish, more so when tickled by the right person.
But my fear is being tied and tickled. :shock:
I've done it to a few women, but never had it done to me. :idontwann
I'm afraid of not being able to stop it if it gets to be too much for me. :mwahaha: Some people can be evil...

But overall I like to tickle fight and I love being touched with light tickling.

Great Topic.

Hey Fightinggirl, I know I'm ticklish, more so when tickled by the right person.
But my fear is being tied and tickled. :shock:
I've done it to a few women, but never had it done to me. :idontwann
I'm afraid of not being able to stop it if it gets to be too much for me. :mwahaha: Some people can be evil...

But overall I like to tickle fight and I love being touched with light tickling.

Great Topic.
That's music to my ears love :D If you're scared of an evil tickler, well don't mess with me :p

That's music to my ears love :D If you're scared of an evil tickler, well don't mess with me :p

Trust me I wouldn't mess with you.
If I was to let an evil tickler tie me up, it would have to be someone I could also tie up and tickle.
With you it just wouldn't be fair, because you're not ticklish. But then again maybe if you had some other weakness, I could use a leverage....

fightinggirl you aint scared....you just like teasing the Ler's knowing there is another female out there that may be as good or better as a ler than they are.

All props to you my dear....much respect.

Rob

Never been afraid of being ticklish there fightinggirl, always been one to lay back enjoy it and laugh heh

fightinggirl you aint scared....you just like teasing the Ler's knowing there is another female out there that may be as good or better as a ler than they are.

All props to you my dear....much respect.

Rob
:p love... I'm sure there are better lers out there but I'm still more than good enough to break most. And I bet most lers don't have my not ticklish factor, fighting skill and helpless cutie pie looks trapping ability - so I'm quite the dangerous package ain't I :)

And much respect (and love) to you to hun.

suppose there would be quite a number of ways to pin someone down with them skills...

suppose there would be quite a number of ways to pin someone down with them skills...
Indeed love :) Kickboxing for stirking and Judo for throwing and holds can make you quite the all round fighting package. Best thing about it is that you don't need rope or anything, a hold with you're legs or arms does just as good, if not a better job. And the ground struggle is way more fun than rope etc :D

oh i'd bet it is, will have to try it sometime, can see myself locked in a figure 4 leg lock or something trying to escape someones fingers...

i got this feeling your the type that would have more fun the longer i hold out :p

To be honest, in certain situations, yes.
Have been doing martial arts for many years myself, and the post about being desensitised is completely untrue.
I can grapple, takedown, and pin anybody, but you poke me in the ribs and I turn to jello.
It's actually quite embarrassing. lol
I couldn't win a tickle fight if my life depended on it, and if I was ganged up on ..................... holy shit!!! :eek:

Have been doing martial arts for many years myself, and the post about being desensitised is completely untrue.
I can grapple, takedown, and pin anybody, but you poke me in the ribs and I turn to jello.
I couldn't win a tickle fight if my life depended on it, and if I was ganged up on ..................... holy shit!!! :eek:
You sound just like my current boyfriend *laughs*

Looks like you better pin them right the first time then hehehe.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/2/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back