• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Scared of being ticklish

hmm steroids and die like the guys on WWE no thanks bud lol

You may be stronger than me love but you can't keep me down, do you know how many guys think they can just hold me down and fail... Since it's happened so often I've become very good at the ground game, you'd have to chance of keeping me their :) I could also use a few Judo/fighting holds on ya and make you give :)

Oh trust me, once I have you pinned, you're going nowhere fast. I'm no ordinary guy :devilish:

I don't think your judo holds would work on me. I'm pretty quick for a guy my size. You'd be surprised. :)

Oh trust me, once I have you pinned, you're going nowhere fast. I'm no ordinary guy :devilish:

I don't think your judo holds would work on me. I'm pretty quick for a guy my size. You'd be surprised. :)
You don't think I fight guys bigger, faster and properly trained in fighting on a regular basis... love you're nothing compared to some of the guys and girls I have delt with.. you'd loose in a straight out fight in under a minute with me. Muscle heads (they are also often sexist - not sayin you are love...) always think they are so tough, then a trained fighter comes along and proves them wrong just like that.

You don't think I fight guys bigger, faster and properly trained in fighting on a regular basis... love you're nothing compared to some of the guys and girls I have delt with.. you'd loose in a straight out fight in under a minute with me. Muscle heads (and people who are sexist) always think they are so tough, then a trained fighter comes along and proves them wrong just like that.

I'm anything but sexist or a muscle head :) Call it being confident. Not being sexist. My confidence has nothing to do with you being a girl.

I just know what I'm capable of. I'm sure you're a very good fighter. Don't take it personally or anything. You'd be very surprised at how difficult an opponent I would be.

I've boxed, wrestled, taken karate, played football, and all kinds of other sports. Trust me when I say I'm fast! :)

Last edited:
I'm anything but sexist or a muscle head :) Call it being confident. Not being sexist. My confidence has nothing to do with you being a girl.

I just know what I'm capable of. I'm sure you're a very good fighter. Don't take it personally or anything. You'd be very surprised at how difficult an opponent I would be.

I've boxed, wrestled, taken karate, played football, and all kinds of other sports. I was ranked in the top 20 in my state in track & field. Trust me when I say I'm fast! :)
Yes but you're basically an old man now :) I'm only 22 and am as fit as a fiddle hun, you've likely got a bunch of old injuries :) You're an ex-sportsman living of his glory days, you haven't been an active fighter for a while and besides you're not a proper trained fighter at me (to the level I'm at, I'm a lot higher than you've ever been I bet). In a real fight I would have ya bleeding and beaten very fast, you are nothing compared to some of the people I've fought trust me love - you're just some generic ex low level sports guy who thinks his abs make him a threat against a trained fighter. You and you're type are nothing compared to a young, fit, quick and high level, fully trained fighter.

Yes but you're basically an old man now :) I'm only 22 and am as fit as a fiddle hun, you've likely got a bunch of old injuries :) You're an ex-sportsman living of his glory days, you haven't been an active fighter for a while and besides you're not a proper trained fighter at me (to the level I'm at, I'm a lot higher than you've ever been I bet). In a real fight I would have ya bleeding and beaten very fast, you are nothing compared to some of the people I've fought trust me love - you're just some generic ex low level sports guy who thinks his abs make him a threat against a trained fighter. You and you're type are nothing compared to a young, fit, quick and high level, fully trained fighter.

You are a bruiser. :tickling:

I'll admit i myself am not in the best shape, played football growing up but never went far as i pulled my back out pretty bad.. but i would like to believe i can hold my own when needed.. but i hardly go out to get into a fight with someone, fighting for me is an absolute last resort if i can't talk and explain the situation then i feel as if i've failed in some way, there is always a peaceful way outta something in my mind, if this makes me weak so be it i can live with that title in that sense, now tickle fights i will do mostly just cause they are fun, i do think a tickle fight with someone with so many martial arts backgrounds would be a very interesting challenge.. yanno see if i can break some of them holds etc etc...

FootballGuy said:
I'm anything but sexist or a muscle head Call it being confident. ...
fightinggirl666 said:
Yes but you're basically an ...

Where can I get tickets to see that fight that will inevitably have to take place between the two of you? :xena:

I'll admit i myself am not in the best shape, played football growing up but never went far as i pulled my back out pretty bad.. but i would like to believe i can hold my own when needed.. but i hardly go out to get into a fight with someone, fighting for me is an absolute last resort if i can't talk and explain the situation then i feel as if i've failed in some way, there is always a peaceful way outta something in my mind, if this makes me weak so be it i can live with that title in that sense, now tickle fights i will do mostly just cause they are fun, i do think a tickle fight with someone with so many martial arts backgrounds would be a very interesting challenge.. yanno see if i can break some of them holds etc etc...
Weakling, wussie... :p kidding! Of course loves nobody goes out to fight on purpose or looks for trouble, I'd always prefer to use my mouth and cuteness to get out of fights (it works usually and I still get what I wanted :D). or such situations. What you say is very wise Mike :)

Yes but you're basically an old man now :) I'm only 22 and am as fit as a fiddle hun, you've likely got a bunch of old injuries :)

Nah, I'm 27. In case you haven't noticed I'm pretty fit too :) and I don't have any old injuries... at least yet, haha

You're an ex-sportsman living of his glory days, you haven't been an active fighter for a while and besides you're not a proper trained fighter at me (to the level I'm at, I'm a lot higher than you've ever been I bet).

Actually, I still play football, run, lift weights, and I only just recently gave up boxing. The people I sparred against in boxing were my size or bigger and I had no problem hanging with or beating any of them.

trust me love - you're just some generic ex low level sports guy who thinks his abs make him a threat against a trained fighter.

LOL, "generic"? oh if only you knew the truth...

I like your spirit FightingGirl. You're a tough one. If we ever battled it out, I'm sure it would be a great match :cool2: Just don't take what I'm saying so personally. It's all in fun :)

Nah, I'm 27. In case you haven't noticed I'm pretty fit too :) and I don't have any old injuries... at least yet, haha

Actually, I still play football, run, lift weights, and I only just recently gave up boxing. The people I sparred against in boxing were my size or bigger and I had no problem hanging with or beating any of them.

LOL, "generic"? oh if only you knew the truth...

I like your spirit FightingGirl. You're a tough one. If we ever battled it out, I'm sure it would be a great match :cool2: Just don't take what I'm saying so personally. It's all in fun :)
You're largely an ex-athlete living off some tiny amount of former glory. Football and weight lifting will do nothing to help you against a real fighter, it's all just muscle for show. Boxing may help you a bit but not against a fighter who can not only punch, but kick and grapple properly. You're a one dimensional fighter, it's also clear from you're photos you're more of a show off "Oh look at my muscles" than a real fighter. You're all show hun, you've got no bite. I guarantee I'd have you beaten in less than 2 minutes. It would not be a great match, it would be very boring for me, people like you are beneath my fighting skill level. I've fought so extremely tough and big fully trained fighter guys before, now they provide a real challenge, you mr wouldn't. You'd be a joke in a fight against me or any other real fighter. Normally banter on here is fun, but you're attempts to say you're a fighter are just beyond a joke and need correcting.

Hey, fightinggirl... You might not be ticklish, but sometimes a massage will make a girl "break" much faster than a tickle... Of course, it's the kind of breaking most women seem to enjoy... ;) (in my experience anyways)

Hey, fightinggirl... You might not be ticklish, but sometimes a massage will make a girl "break" much faster than a tickle... Of course, it's the kind of breaking most women seem to enjoy... ;) (in my experience anyways)
Massages are nifty! They certainly "break" tention after a tournement etc :) If you're voluntering I'd not say no :p

You're largely an ex-athlete living off some tiny amount of former glory.

You shouldn't make so many large assumptions about a person you have never met. With all due respect, you're wrong on all accounts. :)

Boxing may help you a bit but not against a fighter who can not only punch, but kick and grapple properly. You're a one dimensional fighter

You're quick to point out that you are much better than me with grapples but you ignore the fact that I'm bigger, faster, and stronger than you. The people I boxed with would run circles around most other fighters. One of them just turned pro and had a fight on ESPN 2. He lost on points in case you were wondering. I don't mean to take anything away from you. You're spirit alone tells me that you'd be very challenging to anyone. :)

it's also clear from you're photos you're more of a show off "Oh look at my muscles" than a real fighter. You're all show hun, you've got no bite.

Once again, you've got me all wrong. I didn't want to post pictures of my face on this forum because I'm afraid of being recognized. I want to keep my private life private while still making some friends on this forum :). However, I wanted to post something that still put my best foot forward and allowed me to be identifiable to people.

I think you're just so used to being challenged by run of the mill guys that you quickly put me into that same category. It's ok.

If there's one thing I've learned, no matter how good you are and no matter how much you succeed, there are always people all over the world who are better than you. Since it's obvious that neither of us is backing down, perhaps we can at least agree on this much?

i'm not scared, im not very ticklish but i wouldn't be scared if someone could tickle me, because i would get them back 20 times worse :D

Truly beyond contempt... it's not even funny anymore... quite sad how totally unselfaware, delusional and show offish some guys are. Perhaps one day he will run into a real figther and will have reality knocked back into him. Speed/Technique/Fighting Training > Strength any day of the week. I don't think I'll bother contributing to this thread anymore, it's just not worth replying to somebody who you feel so sorry for, a sad sad case.

i'm not scared, im not very ticklish but i wouldn't be scared if someone could tickle me, because i would get them back 20 times worse :D
That depends who tickles you... you are at least a bit ticklish, some of us are not ticklish at all :p

Perhaps you're scared of the intimacy tickling would bring about. I just don't see you as a dominant woman, fightinggirl666. Then again, women aren't genetically built to be dominant because it's unhealthy and unattractive.

All I see are the chinks in your armor, with your provocations using a persona of not being ticklish as a way to gain attention, but not go all the way with it. If there was ever a female poster child for the cliche of somebody building walls not to prevent somebody from gaining entry, but for seeing who's got what it takes to get past those walls... it's you!!

The walls you set up are of strong concrete, but a weak base for which the concrete was laid upon to dry. There's water dripping out the entry points that didn't dry correctly, and once that wall comes apart water will flow out so intense that hopefully the guy can swim or is wearing floaties and doesn't drown:) Maybe he ought to use more protection... like a baseball bat or stun gun or have pepper spray nearby when your mood swings.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/2/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back