• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Show us the real you!

Me in a BDSM magazine here in Norway talking about my tickle fetish! :D

Last edited:
Might as well show myself

Here are a few that I found from this past year - I hope it gives you a good image of what I look like and what I like to do..... besides tickling of course :)

329632642.jpg

Taken last week at the Lake

329632650.jpg

I enjoy wakeboarding...

329633096.jpg

Yes I'm in a band... I play guitar and bass. Music rocks my socks off ;)

329632637.jpg

The Cap'n makes it hap'n :)

329632644.jpg

Scarface for Halloween in Madison

My name is Scott, and I'm a straight 21 year old college student that will be graduating Spring 08. I'm from southern Wisconsin - and unfortunatley there isn't much tickle action going on here. I'm a real big fan of most types of music, and even play in a band called Apex (I wish I could post music clips). Some other interests I have are: wakeboarding, playing guitar/bass, working on cars, computers, internet, concerts, camping, bonfires, cookouts, golfing, mini golfing, family guy, video games, mind-altering substances, drinking games, and of course, tickling!

I'd love to chat with other people from this community about tickling or pretty much anything else! My inbox is always open, and I also have a myspace for my tickling friends :)

Sorry this is such a long post, but I felt it was the best opportunity to introduce myself and hopefully get more involved in the tickling community as I become more open about it! Let's be honest, it's plain out boring hiding your fetish in the bedroom ;) haha

PEACE!

Last edited:
Here are a few that I found from this past year - I hope it gives you a good image of what I look like and what I like to do..... besides tickling of course :)

329632642.jpg

Taken last week at the Lake

329632650.jpg

I enjoy wakeboarding...

329633096.jpg

Yes I'm in a band... I play guitar and bass. Music rocks my socks off ;)

329632636.jpg

Last year before I cut my hair :eek:

329632637.jpg

The Cap'n makes it hap'n :)

329632644.jpg

Scarface for Halloween in Madison

And for some comic relief....

329632641.jpg

Apparently I was an avid cross-dresser my frosh year, haha.

Although I've been in the tickling scene for awhile now (for the past 5 years), I really haven't introduced myself because I'm still not entirely open about it. I might as well say a few words about myself and take that opportunity now!

My name is Scott, and I'm a 21 year old college student that will be graduating Spring 08. I'm from southern Wisconsin - and unfortunatley there isn't much tickle action going on here. I'm a real big fan of most types of music, and even play in a band called Apex (I wish I could post music clips). Some other interests I have are: wakeboarding, playing guitar/bass, working on cars, computers, internet, concerts, camping, bonfires, cookouts, golfing, mini golfing, video games, mind-altering substances, drinking games, and of course, tickling!

I'd love to chat with other people from this community about tickling or pretty much anything else! My inbox is always open, and I also have a myspace for my tickling friends :)

Sorry this is such a long post, but I felt it was the best opportunity to introduce myself and hopefully get more involved in the tickling community as I become more open about it! Let's be honest, it's plain out boring hiding your fetish in the bedroom ;) haha

PEACE!

Great post, Scott. Congrats on officially delurking. The TMF is a lot more fun when you jump in with both feet. Good on you for introducing yourself and posting pics.

What kind of music does your band play? I'd check out your myspace page but I deleted my account because my myspace account got hacked into and was being used for sending spam.

Don't be so sure there isn't any tickling action going on in your neighborhood. There are plenty of gatherings going on around the midwest.

Look forward to seeing you around here.

Great post, Scott. Congrats on officially delurking. The TMF is a lot more fun when you jump in with both feet. Good on you for introducing yourself and posting pics.

What kind of music does your band play? I'd check out your myspace page but I deleted my account because my myspace account got hacked into and was being used for sending spam.

Don't be so sure there isn't any tickling action going on in your neighborhood. There are plenty of gatherings going on around the midwest.

Look forward to seeing you around here.

Thanks for the quick response, Baldadonis. My band has always had an alternative rock sound, but as of late were slowing down a bit to get more of that pink floyd/radiohead feel. We really enjoy almost all types of music, so we try to play around with different styles as we usually play shows at bars and for the community. We also like to play our fair share of covers too, so the audience doesn't look entirely clueless, haha. We have made two 5-track CDs that have been professionally mixed and mastered, so maybe one of these days I'll upload it onto garageband and post a link! Are you a music buff as well?

You mentioned that there are plenty of midwest meets. Where do I find out more about these meets? I'm all gung-ho to do what I can to meet the community in my area!

This post is going off topic, so feel free to take it to PMs. I'd really like to hear more about the midwest tickling meets! Thanks

A couple of me;

Please excuse the picture quality, I have no idea why it turned out orange lol :p

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i216/CheekyMinxy666/SawtryBall094.jpg

In this one it was a chance to meet a couple of our top ball room dancers over here Anton Du Beke & Erin Boag we were waiting for them to come over to sign our stuff and this pic was taken by my buddy, lol excuse the down turned mouth, I was just about to burst into laughter and was trying to hold it in, my mate, well he's just friggin hilarious :3poke:

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i216/CheekyMinxy666/Eveningwith.jpg

Gohjuss!

I love that dress. Very, very pretty indeed.

:D

Oh jeez

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone that commented on my pics, I'm really chuffed, and you guys are all smashing and I'm humbled, thanks muchly :blush:

Hmm Ray, I'm probably gonna sound like a right old plonker now, (nothing new there then haha), but what does that mean or what is it? :blush:

Push-Up ice cream!!:p

Cheers all :twohugs:

Hmm Ray, I'm probably gonna sound like a right old plonker now, (nothing new there then haha), but what does that mean or what is it? :blush:

Cheers all :twohugs:

Push-ups were an orange flavored sherbert. Later, they made other flavors. The orange picture of you looks just as delicious!! (I wonder if they would make a LeeLee push-up?)

blapig02.jpg

Thanks Ray for clearing that up for me :) :twohugs:

Hmm I bet I would've quite liked one of those, not in the orange though another flavour :D

Push-ups were an orange flavored sherbert. Later, they made other flavors. The orange picture of you looks just as delicious!! (I wonder if they would make a LeeLee push-up?)

blapig02.jpg

Check me out!

I'm the TMF's first ever superhero :wowzer:

I can protect the innocent and all that stuff. (Ladies dig that, right?)

Thanks for the quick response, Baldadonis. My band has always had an alternative rock sound, but as of late were slowing down a bit to get more of that pink floyd/radiohead feel. We really enjoy almost all types of music, so we try to play around with different styles as we usually play shows at bars and for the community. We also like to play our fair share of covers too, so the audience doesn't look entirely clueless, haha. We have made two 5-track CDs that have been professionally mixed and mastered, so maybe one of these days I'll upload it onto garageband and post a link! Are you a music buff as well?

You mentioned that there are plenty of midwest meets. Where do I find out more about these meets? I'm all gung-ho to do what I can to meet the community in my area!

This post is going off topic, so feel free to take it to PMs. I'd really like to hear more about the midwest tickling meets! Thanks

Those three things - alternative rock, pink floyd, radiohead - mean you now HAVE to post a link to your music! Oh, and if you're looking for meets in your area, check the 'gatherings/personals' section on the main page. Welcome to the forum, man.

Here's One ...from the Archives (circa 1985)

If I've Done This CORRECTLY ...Here's a Pic of me :
1)Winning 1st Place in the "Flower Show" 1985
2) w/ TRUMAN the Collapsible Dog 1996
3) My Horse TUCSON 1979
4) My 45/70...1978
5) Military Park 2005

I'm such a Techno-Peasant!:wavingguy
Leggo of My Ears...I KNOW What I'm Doing
BUG

So why aren't you modeling?

Yeah, why aren't you? :smilelove

Euphoric can tell you that I've asked her this about a billion times. ;)

Well you can tell her that now I'm asking too. She is a talented girl and could do really well, she's a natural and has her own unique style and of course being totally gorgeous and vivacious helps too...

So come on Gin, get your ass over to some modelling agencies :devil: :woot:

Yeah, why aren't you? :smilelove

Well you can tell her that now I'm asking too. She is a talented girl and could do really well, she's a natural and has her own unique style and of course being totally gorgeous and vivacious helps too...

So come on Gin, get your ass over to some modelling agencies :devil: :woot:

You going to get in line behind her, you irresistible hottie?

Fun with image-altering functions! Thought you might like to see your pal Adam as a ghost and a pissed-looking Human Torch, respectively. :D

To put a face with that voice

i'm going through the computer looking for some slick pictures of myself. Found that i don't have many pictures of myself alone.

first one, my eyes have sexy shapes

2nd, me with the girl next door

3rd, me and my best friend

What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back