• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

So SO Irritating!

ticklishcandy

Ok I know I've only be here all of 7 minutes but WHY in the world are 9 outta 10 guys on here all about Foot tickling?! I mean not even including the guys that just have the one spot they like most of these guys are all about; "can I see your soles?" or "how ticklish are your feet?" I mean do they realize that there are more (and dare I say more interesting) body parts than a woman's feet?! Idk I guess all the messages I've been getting about feet this and feet that are what have me kinda :ranty:. BUT this is a free forum so I won't knock them for bein here. But please anyone share your thoughts...

My thoughts are that you need to be here for more than "all of 7 minutes" before going off on something you obviously don't understand, so that you may actually gain an understanding of it. Or, at least, ask your question in such a way that it doesn't seem like you're blowing up on a group of people who don't have a flipping clue who you are.

That said... a lot of people in this community have a foot fetish in addition to their tickling fetish. It's the result of, well, feet being ticklish, but also that a foot fetish is one of the most common fetishes in existence. Since on a lot of foot-fetish forums, ticklers are looked down upon (irony alert) as not being "real" foot fetishists, they come here instead, where they can get ranted at by an entirely different set of people.

So, now you know; and Knowing is Half the Battle. (GI Joooooeee....)

Feet and tickling are two fetishes which, while they can exist independently for totally different reasons in people, obviously have so much potential for overlap. Lots of men and women here are interested in feet.

If it's something that you actually find annoying or not appealing, you might want help guide people that interact with you by mentioning it on your profile or your "comment" in the chat room.

Meh it happens :) just have to wade through it all and you'll be alright; have patience and you'll find someone who interests you.

Well said Phineas id say

Everyone on this forum and many others are on here for their own likes and dislikes and we all accept that for every member.

If you give it some time you will find and talk to the members who share the exact interest you do. You will meet so many friendly people on this forum so its not all about only meeting the members into upperbody tickling etc.

I have been on here for a lot of years now and i have only just started speaking to other members, a few of which i feel we are developing a friendship so you will find what you are looking for...as we all will :)

I'd like to see more tickling interests in not so common places. For instance the: neck, under the chin, underarms, bellybuttons. Also the back of the knees. Phineas and Coda, I agree with your statements.

I'm not sure exactly who you're talking to . . . but consider me the other 1 (out of 10).

Yep, the foot guys are way in the majority. I saw your pics, and definitely agree that your non-feet features look delicious!

Get used to it my friend, its just the way it is and the way it always will be :)

Welcome to the TMF :)

Hari

I can't speak for other foot fetishists on this forum, but for me, it began with feet, then spread upward. I think it begins for many with feet because they are more accessible to the libido of a budding tickling fetishist. They're more opportunistic. Their ticklishness often has a more spastic effect on a ticklee than other body parts, possibly because of the soles' nerves extending throughout the body. Thus, the reactions can be more intense and sexy to a tickler. They are probably the most ticklish body part women bare most often while fully clothed, with pits coming in a close second through sleeveless shirts. They easily fit in the hands and are very accessible as massage targets. They are "expressive" unlike other body parts in that they can flex and rotate, which gives a certain stimulating aspect not there with pits, inner thighs, stomach, etc. That might be over-explaining it, but I think all of us fetishists wonder how the hell it all works.

On the flip side, my tickling targets spread naturally through my own love of soft flesh, and legs and torsos have more surface areas for tickling. Furthermore, I suspect many ticklees would agree that they feel most vulnerable when tickled while their arms are restrained above their head, exposing pits, breasts, collarbone and neck to tickling. Feet are very ticklish, but they are not so centrally located, When tickling hands are so close to your main areas for sensing things, I think it heightens vulnerability and intensity. Ticklees also are more likely to be reduced to what I like to call the "quivering mass" after this upper-trunk tickling, which I admit I get off on, as well as any possible embarrassment that comes with that. A lot of the fetish is mental, more than ticklers and ticklees are willing to admit.

I mean not even including the guys that just have the one spot they like most of these guys are all about; "can I see your soles?" or "how ticklish are your feet?"

I'd say: get used to it. And to everybody who was wondering why there aren't more girls on here: theeeere you go!

I've been here a little longer than 7 minutes and I think it is more like 7 out of 10. I for one really enjoy the upperbody. I like my lee tied down and the start on her hips and slowly work my way to the elbows going particularily slow across the armpits. What fun. I'll send you a PM and if you reply maybe we can chat.

ticklishcandy

Something like 20% of all people who drink beer account for 80% of beer sales. In other words, if 90% of the private messages you get are from guys who like feet, it could be from the 10% of all male ticklers who are into that.

So, ticklishcandy, I'm not sure feet are the number one interest of male participants here. It may be that the foot guys are just the most likely to contact a female T.M.F. contributor.

Last edited:
WOW! Come to a fetish forum then bash certain members for having a fetish. It's kinda like being a little pregnant LOL! I don't get it. I am a member of that particular group being ridiculed on this thread and would never message a female member w/o being contacted first. But hey, thanks for being painted with the same brush LOL. Oh yeah BTW, my first choice of interest is always a woman's nether region LOL

She does say, "this is a free forum so I won't knock them for being here"

crap_game , let's give Candy the benefit of the doubt. I'm not sure she's bashing the foot lovers despite the use of the word "irritating." If she comes across as harsher than she means to be, it could just be her reaction to the shock of 90% of her private messages being from men asking about her feet.

If she is indeed being a bit harsh, I hope those who object to Candy judging others do not turn around and judge her themselves. Of the foot men, she does say, "this is a free forum so I won't knock them for being here," so don't forget that, okay?

It ain't about who likes what. So I like tickling feet. If you don't like it, move the fuck on.

I think the point is how you interact with people. Just be civil & not creepy, and definitely not judgemental. If you're asking a woman for pictures of her feet in the first 7 minutes of meeting her, your social skills are lacking.

If you're asking a woman for pictures of her feet in the first 7 minutes of meeting her, your social skills are lacking.

Still, that's what you have to expect in a fetish forum. I find it much more creepy when stuff like that happened in Yahoo Messenger. Well...I used to. By now I kinda take it as a given and am overjoyed when I meet a guy who actually has other topics to talk about than sex.

Candy has the right to a certain level of subculture shock. I think we all came to the forum with our own set of expectations. In addition to being open to all flavors of the tickling fetish, we also should encourage newcomers to be open and honest about how they feel about the forum. Likewise, the newcomers should respect the fact that the fetish has a heterogenous nature and can't be generalized across the entire tickling community.

I'm not sure exactly how relevant this is, but to me it seems that the body part most associated with tickling is, indeed, feet (possibly because that's my own favorite spot, but anyway...). OmahaTickler went into great length describing why, and half of the stuff he brought up I'd never even thought of before, like their "expressiveness". As to why they're hounding you, though... you're a female 'lee. End of story. I have a suspicion they pounce like this on every new member that fits this description. Something to just get used to, I guess, and hopefully the torrent will fade away after a while. Also, the fact that they ask you this out of the blue, with no prior communication, makes them strike me as creepazoids. Something about the internet does that to people. But look around, and you'll see that the more active members (both male and female) are nothing like that.

And remember that if they message you anything creepy enough you can always report them, though I'd save that for the truly unsettling stuff.

Meh, I like what I like and make no apologies for it. I'm the guy that women picture in their minds when they hear someone has a foot fetish: a guy who can have a hot looking naked woman in front of him and he wants to masturbate in her shoe.

i dont think irritating is a fair word to use. those guys while lacking in social skills obvouisly havnt been warned u aren't into foot tickling. with that being said u can do two things in life. except people are gonna be people and have a good time here despite the ones who bother u, or u cna can get on here and yell and complain and create drama to which no one will have their opnion changed too..... when someone irritates me i dont get on facebook or go out and throw a fit over it..... i just simply ignore them or remove myself from the situation

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back