• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

so what’s everyone doing for Dinner on February 5th?

counting hijacked threads

Aquafeline and I better start counting the hijacked threads of Steph's for the next gathering muahaha

and this time I'm bringing the charging stand for my toothrush!

I like the munch before the gathering type of thing, that was fun. The place we went to was not to shabby either and affordable.

So I'm already set for the trip so take that you heathen monkies!

You're gonna get it Mister :D ~I'm trying, really, tell me you don't see at least SLIGHT improvement! :rolleyes:
Ok, you two, seriously, what's this I hear about a trip to the Power Exchange?
And I'm hoping this time we can start the party a little earlier~there were so many people I didn't have time to visit with~what do ya say, Dan & Tero?
XOXO

Re: counting hijacked threads

Bagelfather said:
I like the munch before the gathering type of thing, that was fun.

ugh... I don't HAVE to go to a granola-bar just because I'm in California, do I?! :p

glad you two are going to make it, Bagelfather. I really am looking forward to meeting more of the folks from the state that grew my Dan. :)

Re: Re: counting hijacked threads

Ayla ny said:
ugh... I don't HAVE to go to a granola-bar just because I'm in California, do I?! :p

glad you two are going to make it, Bagelfather. I really am looking forward to meeting more of the folks from the state that grew my Dan. :)
Well, in the immortal words of the prophet Gallagher,
"Livin' in California is like livin' in a bowl of granola... what ain't fruits and nuts, is flakes!"
(of course, there are places in NY like that, too, I hear tell) :p

Oh, and Ed... she's prone to health problems during play, so we'll need to be prepared for Code Blue at the drop of a hat, bro. ;) :rolleyes: :D

Only 3,000 miles? Talk to the folks who flew in from England and from Asia. ;) Seriously.

There's three that have come in from the British Isles and one from an Asian country. There's many that came in from the East Coast, back before someone FINALLY started having regular events on that coast.

I just delight knowing that Ter and Danimal will have at you. Double bonus that Jan's lending a hand. Likely both well-manicured hands! Hee hee!

I'm sorry I can't be there too. ;) Danimal's a lucky man, darlin'. Playin' wit' your partner at a gathering is a rare and delightful thing!

hi, fttickler! no, I won’t be there until that weekend. how are you liking California living? not too hard to get used to I’ll bet.

DVNC, if you don’t make it to a gathering… then Dan and I are just going to have to have ourselves a little ‘displaced California ticklers and the women they love’ gathering (after I make a displaced California tickler of him, that is ;) ).

as for you Mr AffectionateBratMan, guess I can’t deny that we have fruits, flakes and nuts here in NY too. you’ve met my family… :rolleyes:

Offer's open to all, brother. You mail to [email protected] to get the questionairre that all members have completed. You fill it out and mail it back. If you don't scare us, and it's very hard to do so, we add you to the invite mailings.

From there, we ask the courtesy of a reply. It helps planning.

Do join in. These events are a blast, in addition to being socially relieving. If you've never been in a room full of people into tickling, able to talk about the very thing that brought you here, hearing casual conversation about other peoples desires and lives, then you haven't truly lived well in our community!

It's an amazingly cool experience to meet others into this. It's just new-kid-in-school scary for the first moments. There's enough socially gregarious people to solve that when you get there in the West Coast Gatherings. No one's lonely for long. Good friends to be had there.

dvnc

Well, either that, or we'll knock you down, take your lunch money, push you into the girl's bathroom, and tickle that girl with the pigtails that you've got a crush on... :rolleyes:

Gotta come on out to find out which! :D

AffectionateDan said:
Well, either that, or we'll knock you down, take your lunch money, push you into the girl's bathroom, and tickle that girl with the pigtails that you've got a crush on... :rolleyes:

Gotta come on out to find out which! :D

psssst… jrobmin, he’s one of those “socially gregarious” people dvnc was talkling about. ;)

:couch:
Okay friends...Between the people who I KNOW will be there, the people I'm pretty sure will be there and the people I "hear" (thru the vine) will be there, by my calculations, this one will be bigger than the last!

XOXO

It's a done deal. I'll be driving up, with Bellystrokes in toe.

She'll be in the front seat with me, but she'll be in toe. What the hell does this mean? I don't know. But it's going to happen.

See you all Satyday nite.

Boomer

Oh I know what that means, Boom!!! As Wirch put it last time, "Must be an interesting ride up." Yikes. Pray for me.

bellystrokes, I know how to keep those toes safe for the ride. baby oil and pink polish! works like garlic and crosses do on vampires. really! I swear…

just trying to help… ;)

so glad you are going to make it, Mr Boomtownthirteen!

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight...

Ayla ny said:
bellystrokes, I know how to keep those toes safe for the ride. baby oil and pink polish! works like garlic and crosses do on vampires. really! I swear…
Won't work on bears, though... :D ...feel free to test your crackpot theory next time you're in a car with one. :devil:

no... no... no... for bears I use a picnic basket filled with brownies! gets the result I'm after ever time! :p

brownies

Do I need to make evil brownies again for the gathering?

maybe less crumbly.

here's a bright idea...

why doesn't someone tell us where it'll be already???:rolleyes: :p
XOXO

evil brownies?! and here I thought that brownies were inherently good! the only brownies I’ve ever known to fit into the “evil” category were really just misunderstood “happy” brownies… ;)

uh oh! Steph doesn’t know where it’s going to be? who the heck is in charge of this thing?!

geeze… I hope that the guy picking me up at the airport knows where we’re going…

(I’ll put a bug in Dan’s ear. it’s almost tuckin’ time)

That would be good to know, yeah.

We need INPUUUUUUT!

heheheehe

Wirchler

I echo the sentiment, Steph. Details need to be forwarded so I can mail you all. I mailed them 'bout it, and I'm sure they'll be in touch soon. I'm hopin' to hear from 'em soon. When I do, you will, kiddies.

I thank you sweet friends. I know the guys are wild swingin' bachelors and all that but some of us gots to make a plan, yanno? ;)
I'll look forward to getting the specifics.
XOXO

Nag, nag, naaaaaaaaaaaaag...

...pretty safe to say that if ya'll don't know yet, then neither do the Hosts, eh? Rest assured that your procrastinating Gatherings Knoshers will let you know soon. ~sheesh~

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back