• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

so what’s everyone doing for Dinner on February 5th?

Alrighty then, King of the Weaselfest. (Takes out her sleeping bag and lays down by her computer...) :zzzzz:
XOXO

steph said:
Alrighty then, King of the Weaselfest. (Takes out her sleeping bag and lays down by her computer...) :zzzzz:
XOXO
(puts several WEASELS into her sleeping bag as she sleeps and sews it closed) :wow:

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....this is soooooooooooooo gonna cost you...:D
XOXO

Good to hear darlin' girl...OMG, it's like 2 days away and they have no clue, STILL???? :rolleyes: I say we make them suffer!:D
XOXO

suffering succotash!

Suffer, shmuffer!

smilz030.gif

NA-na-na-na-naaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!

YOU two brats Host the next one! See how it is to walk a mile in my shoes, uphill, 27 miles through the snow (like upstate New York in say, early May) with a backpack full of rocks from the river, not having eaten in a week! Yeah, yeah, rocks from the river, because someone stole the van I was living in down there, so I need the rocks to build a house, yeah! :rolleyes: :p THEN you can talk poop about my Gatherings! Until then, ya'll just shush and gimme a kiss! :ranty:

Last edited:
(hands him the keys to Chris Farley's van)

:Kiss1:
(how dat?):D

XOXO

tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow!!! hurry up hurry up hurry up! ready or not… here I come! :D

I have SO many biiiggg hugs I am just dying to give! (but I call insides… ;) )

Was Steph just askin' for second helpings at the event? I could swear she was...

'Lees like that are the ones that even the other LEES work over. Heh.

Go to it, folks!

Have fun, y'all. I'll be thinkin' of ya!

Can't wait for hugs ayla~LOVE them! You're first on my list if you can handle big cuddly Italian spazzoid..:D

Ooooooooooooooo Dave, hold onto your hat babe... if my estimates are right, we'll have near equal male/fem ratio. Are we setting a record here, or what???? Oh and no, don't count on me going down for this one, it ayla's party, I might just sit and watch.
XOXO

Actually, unless a larger-than-average number of guys flaked, then you folks have a high, good average ratio. Slightly better than 3:1, after last minute additions. Still MIGHTY fine, and I'm hoping it gets better, 'cause there's lots of women out there that're just holding back, 'cause there's few known safe places to meet.

West Coast Gatherings are such safe places.

There's wilder, to be sure. Larger. Ain't many that're safer, though. ;)

dvnc

You'd have been so proud of us Dave. I think it was closer to 2 to one~another amazing time!

XOXO

Yup, we got away with it again!

Near as I can remember, ennyhoo... I was unconscious for about the last half of it. After the week from hell and running around at the last minute to get the final details settled on two hours of sleep, I wasn't at my shining best as a co-Host. But overall, I'm thinkin' we had us yet another fine event! Many happy campers! Yay!

And Tracy/Ayla NY would personally like to thank everyone for coming! It was wonderful to finally put faces to the names she's known for so long. Thanks!

We seriously missed you two (but I know the hell she went thru to get here...) I kept trying to shush people all night and they kept looking at me like I was crazy. I hope we weren't too noisy!
And OMG, Tracy~the thick curly mane I always wanted, that flawless skin and smoldering eyes~that girl is way smoking (Oooo, nice boots, BTW) ;) I for one was bummed we didn't get to spend more time, I think she's have made a fun victim...Hee hee!:D :devil:

XOXO

Here's your belated Christmas present then Mister...
The Sou Cal bunch is talking about getting the whole scene together down there! (Course it won't be the same as playing with us, but yanno...);)Write to Boomtown or Dadddy Dave (moderator dvnc)for more...
XOXO

I'm coming to our next local party, (afraid I don't really travel too well) I just wanted you to know you've got some local action coming soon, and with one of my favorite gals, lucky bastard....Hee!
XOXO

Which Favorite

though want to meet you.. btw.. if you are still here.. please pop back to yahoo a sec?

I sometimes forget that no one can see me doing the Happy Dance(tm) when I get news of LA *finally* having an event that I don't host! I heard from one of the dynamic duo for that crew, and she said that she and Boom were down wit' hostin'.

Just gotta get it started. LA's got a large and really cool scene. Liked them folks. I'm certain that anything down there will go well. Just gotta host the rascal!

Danimal, I'm *DAMNED* sorry that your bliss was interruptus, brother. You're the man for handlin' it, though, and I'm bettin' your woman is WAY impressed. Not that anything's ever gonna sway the lady from ya t'begin with, mind ya. Still, for her, it must've been a fine thing to see a man do so much, so well, within so few days.

When's the next one then, kiddies? ;)

dvnc

Re: Which Favorite

I missed ya babe, let me see if you're on AOL, I don't have yahoo at work...Oh and my fave would be your gracious hostess, the lovely bellystrokes, who you'll meet if you make an appearance down there...Oh, you wanna meet me? I'm flattered...:D
And I agree w/Dave, I'ver personally met w/a few of the LA gang~FAB bunch!
XOXO

fttickler said:
though want to meet you.. btw.. if you are still here.. please pop back to yahoo a sec?

what a wonderful group of people!

no… you guys weren’t too noisy lol! I wondered the same thing at times! Dan and I tend to do this wake/smooch/tickle/sleep/wake/smooch/tickle/sleep thing that could make the average roommate wacky! ;)

I couldn’t wait to show you my boots, Steph! and am just glad that belly didn’t steal them… ;)

big hugs (on the inside) for all of you! this post would be way too long if I went on and on… but just know that there wasn’t a person there that I wasn’t SO glad was there!

(and one or two hugs go out to people I wish had been there)

So glad you made it hon, although so brief! Ya, that bellystrokes Goddess is somthing else, eh? ;)Glad ya got the boots finally, so cute w/your mini! Your Mr. confessed to me for having a thing for boots, BTW~HEE!
Hope you can make to next one and on better than 2 hours sleep next time ya poor darling girl!
Oh and he called today for the hookup to local internet cafes nearby. Radio free Danimal should be back on air soon! Such a pleasure to finally meet you! :justlips:

XOXO
PS~you'll pay one day for that Dave! ;)Second helpings, really! :D

Those boots were made for way more than walking. And they looked so gorgeous on you Ayla. Thanks for the info on how/where to get some. Much love and thanks to everyone who was there who made it so much fun.

Oh I sooo totally second this! To the hosts, to Janipoo for the French food, to the aftercare crew, to all my torturers, this party was even better than the last one!

And don't forget lovly ladies, those thigh high boots also come in patent leather, for about the same price. (I own those too!) Hee!
XOXO

bellystrokes said:
Much love and thanks to everyone who was there who made it so much fun.

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back