• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

So where are men's most ticklish spots?

Ok before anybody jumps on this for some "gay old humore" I am not comming out of the closet, or even the basment. I was just wondering, since the women's feet not being the most ticklish spot thread was up, that somebody might know of a studdy that proves what is the most ticklish place on men. For me it's... well... below the belt, but I was wondering if this is commonly the most ticklish, or is it some place ells.

For me it's 1) armpits, 2) collarbones, 3) feet, 4) testicles, 5) ribs and belly.

You would have to ask Natasha where mine are for I would never divulge such information voluntarily.

Boris

I'm kinda sure it's right below the belt, but I'd need one or more female lers to help me see if that's actually my worst spot.

Besides that, I'd say my sides (especially more near my back)

Judging by most of the f/m tickle vids I have seen, it is probably not the feet. I would say ribs and underarms.

As for my most ticklish spots...not saying. :bubble: If any female lers want to know, they can find out for themselves.

well, ..i can say that Papi's most ticklish spot is his stomach area...but for some reason he doesn't like to be tickled there :ranty:

For me it's my sides/ribs/underarms, but my feet aren't far behind !

Ribs and belly are pretty bad.
Hips though, are waaaaaaaaay off the scale!! :shock: :wow:

my feet have always been the most ticklish area

Last edited:
(Whispering) Shhh, don't tell anyone, but . . .
It's my soles.
SHHHHH. It's a secret.

Against my better judgement.....

Although my armpits,ribs,and belly are among my most ticklish spots,right along the waistline and the hip hollows are positively the WORST! :shake: :shock:

Underarms first, feet second...rest of body third.....

Ok, I put it out there, any ladies care for a tickle fight? Let me know!!!!

Tckleguy

oh my

although i am primarily a ler ...the few times i did allow my partner to tickle me ...she found out real quick that my ribs being tickled can send me into hysterics...and i do mean HYSTERICS...

All over. But my feet tend to desensatize after a while. Upper body, ribs especially will destroy me.

Mine has always been my feet, right below my toes. My right one is the worst. My armpits and upper sides are the next most ticklish areas.

Huh?

Now why would I give up such information like that, it could be easily used against me in an evil way..shivers* :poke3:

BB

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back