• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

So where are men's most ticklish spots?

paracarl44 said:
I once read a novel where it started out with a man bent over legs spread naked and being tickled on his testicles by a Sadistic Women with a Feather.
I believe that Most Men would be Begging for Mercy with just a Few Flicks of the Feather.

I never knew someone wrote a book about me and the things I enjoy doing to poor, helpless, men.

umm

i've only been tickled twice but each time i actually threw like 3 or 4 people off me and I really do get that crazy

I guess everywhere for me

kilitiinko1 said:
Although my armpits,ribs,and belly are among my most ticklish spots,right along the waistline and the hip hollows are positively the WORST! :shake: :shock:

Jees, you too? :xpulcy:

It seems most guys are truly upperbody sensitive. Strange, since this differs with girls.

Maybe it's due to most guys having better defined upperbody muscular composition? :p

Either way, seems to be more common with the guys. Gawd, I've never been tickled enough for anyone to exploit my most ticklish spots. I don't even know how I'd react. O_O

Ace Riley said:
Jees, you too? :xpulcy:

Gawd, I've never been tickled enough for anyone to exploit my most ticklish spots. I don't even know how I'd react. O_O

I"d Love to find out!!

From my experience, i think i would say waistline, hips and sides. Legs and feet too!

Unfortunately, no girl has tickled me enough to make sure.:(

(I'd also like to add...i've never been tickled by long nails)

hopefully one day :xpulcy:

I'm not saying where I'm ticklish. It would be the agony of my de-feet and the pit of my pendulum.​
:p

EvilNinjaInLove said:
(I'd also like to add...i've never been tickled by long nails)

hopefully one day :xpulcy:

Be careful what you wish for...to some people, they are a nightmare! :firedevil

Thanks GUys! :evilha: :evilha: To you Guys, whether your most ticklish on your feet, in your ribs,armpits,ears,neck and those devastasting Inner thighs,Crease where the leg meets the abdomen and below the waist or all of the Above :devil2: , I and my fingers look forward to meeting you someday :bump:

I read all these posts wondering if I was different than other guys as far as being ticklish. I guess I am because it does seem most guys say their upperbodys are more ticklish then their feet and for me my feet are extremely ticklish.

I would bet that some of it has to do with the fact that most women take better care of their feet, (file's, peticure's, ect), and it leaves thier feet soft and sensitive. I'm unlucky in that my feet are that girly light pink color and are extremely smooth and soft and I think it might be why my feet are so damn ticklish and sensitive while other guys feet are not as much.

Not that my rids and stomach are not ticklish because they are, just the feet thing surprised me.

dave919 said:
I would bet that some of it has to do with the fact that most women take better care of their feet, (file's, peticure's, ect), and it leaves thier feet soft and sensitive. I'm unlucky in that my feet are that girly light pink color and are extremely smooth and soft and I think it might be why my feet are so damn ticklish and sensitive while other guys feet are not as much.

Hubba hubba.......... :feets: :feets:

Vae said:
You are absolutely and totally unfair, Kered.

I'll find out one of these days!

Those of you guys with ticklish stomachs and ribs? Yeah, you rock. :D

... :shake: :shake: :shake: ...uhm, I mean thank you. :)

Oh, and Vae you have the best sig ever. ^.~ The pic is nice... but any Firefly fan is a cool kid to me.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back