• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

So where are men's most ticklish spots?

LItickleree said:
yea, my midsection is probably the worst....i fear those females with long nails who like to tickle poor guys there. lol

Yeah, you know, that's apparently true--being one of the "Talon Clan", I didn't know I did until just recently, but it's starting to look that way...

(Okay, yeah, maybe the "Resident Voyeur" is actually putting a wary toe in Participant Lake...shhhh! :D LOL)

Mistress Aura :justlips:

kis123 said:
Name your price, O goddess! The money's on the table baby! :tickle: :feets:

I've been lurking this thread for weeks and have made many, many notes. <<<<---- Talk about a fem ler's paradise-thought I died and went to fem ler heaven!!!

kissypoo-- you haven't learned any more about me, have you? :imouttahe

dmdst21 said:
well this is one of my first posts here so let me start by saying hello to all, i am glad i found this place...

Glad to have your first post be on a thread I started :)

Re

Vae said:
You are absolutely and totally unfair, Kered.

I'll find out one of these days!

Those of you guys with ticklish stomachs and ribs? Yeah, you rock. :D
Being extremely ticklish on my feet,doesn't mean i'm not ticklish anywhere else.Having 10 fingers tickling my ribs can drive me to insanity..

Although I've got a bunch of truly ticklish spots, sides and armpits are off the scale!

Here is a story to make the ladies drool.

I once read a novel where it started out with a man bent over legs spread naked and being tickled on his testicles by a Sadistic Women with a Feather.
I believe that Most Men would be Begging for Mercy with just a Few Flicks of the Feather.

Vae said:
You are absolutely and totally unfair, Kered.

I'll find out one of these days!

Those of you guys with ticklish stomachs and ribs? Yeah, you rock. :D

Well thank you!

:ermm:

I mean...IF I was ticklish there I would thank you... :rotate:

~ toyou

Of guys i know... or have known

It must be area around testicles, and feet for sure... the cute thing is when you use your toes to tickle his testicles as you stroke his feet with your nails... oops, just exposed my Ler Dome side... does anyone mind?

TaraToes

TaraToes25 said:
It must be area around testicles, and feet for sure... the cute thing is when you use your toes to tickle his testicles as you stroke his feet with your nails... oops, just exposed my Ler Dome side... does anyone mind?

TaraToes
I don't mind, but I'd be in trouble if you ever had me tied. :firedevil

TaraToes25 said:

TaraToes

Tara, if the lady's toes were sheathed in sheer nylon, that scenario would be the most erotic torture I could imagine!

Torture or pleasure

TaraToes25 said:

TaraToes

That could drive me to an orgasm and make me die laughing at the same time..

i think tara knows us guys well

:bowing:
thanks for the image hun. it is a winner sceen for sure

there was an artcile in Daily Mail a good few years ago ( i was too young to think about saving it and posting it here) which reported on test that had supposedly proved that 1) men were more ticklihs than women 2) the most ticklish spot in men was the sole of the right foot

in my experience men are most ticklish on their sides /stomach area - which is the same as my most ticklish spot

Um... my most ticklish spots are under my arm pits, my back, my stomach and my inner thighs.

My feet are mildly tickish.

teentickleguy said:
there was an artcile in Daily Mail a good few years ago ( i was too young to think about saving it and posting it here) which reported on test that had supposedly proved that 1) men were more ticklihs than women 2) the most ticklish spot in men was the sole of the right foot

in my experience men are most ticklish on their sides /stomach area - which is the same as my most ticklish spot

I have that article and you are correct in the info you gave. Also, it was published in 1998 by a group of British scientists. I would have loved to have been in that study.....

This is for all the gals taking notes:

This 100% 'Ler is extremely ticklish all over!!!! Especially my feet. Ironic, huh?

Last edited:
Ray<3tiklishft said:

This 100% 'Ler is extremely ticklish all over!!!! Especially my feet. Ironic, huh?

all lers were lees at some point, hon..

crydun said:
I have that article and you are correct in the info you gave. Also, it was published in 1998 by a group of British scientists. I would have loved to have been in that study.....

Cheers for clarifying that and stating the date - so i would have just turned 16 probably , just about the time my passion for tickling really took off!

Ok...

50greg said:
I don't mind, but I'd be in trouble if you ever had me tied. :firedevil

I'll remember that Greg...and yes, you would be in big trouble if nails on your soles is an issue... and I'm TaraToes because I am pretty good at tickling with my toes as well as being tickled / nibbled there!

But... maybe that's not interesting?

Tara

Well...

Ray<3tiklishft said:

I doubt you can be 100% LER if you know how ticklish your feet are... obviously someone has tied you and scratched your soles... or was it a feather??

Feathers (especially between toes) by the way are very, very stimulating...to me!

Tara

TaraToes25 said:
I'll remember that Greg...and yes, you would be in big trouble if nails on your soles is an issue... and I'm TaraToes because I am pretty good at tickling with my toes as well as being tickled / nibbled there!

But... maybe that's not interesting?

Tara

Tara-- that is flat fascinating! And yes-- nails raking my bare soles would be a huge issue. :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back