• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

So..who is excited for NEST?!

Will there be a NEST radio show? :smilestar

Yes. Friday Night from 1130pm EDT until 1230am. Indeed there will be.

Also, I am finally packed. NG02 and I will be leaving Tallahassee tomorrow about noon for the long drive up, but it will indeed be the most epic of road trips which we shall document (since I lack other documents...)

I am looking forward to seeing everyone again I miss and also looking forward to meeting all of the NEST Newcomers for the first time.

Rob

could you share this list with me? because i completely suck at packing and right now i'm just staring at my empty suitcase...lol

I sent you my list in a PM :)

Remember on a plane you can have 1 checked bag, weight limit is 50 lbs I believe. You can also have a carry-on bag and a purse ;) Shove as much crap in them as possible! :jumpupanddown:

everyone safe travels as there are storms around!! I am very excited and plan on leaving work at 1pm Thurs, should be there by late afternoon!! And after I arrive, lots of hugs and a nice drink!!!

biggest decision, what to wear for the trip down. I am such a clothes worry wart. Only the right clothes will do!

I´m so excited. Flight leaves Germany Thursday at 11:55am. Counting down the hours already. Bag is packed. Nothing much to prepare anymore - now I just have to wait... dun dun dun...
and I CAN`T WAIT hahaha.
See you all by the weekend.
I wish you - and myself - a safe trip :)

i should be packing right now..but there is a big bug crawling around my apartment and i can't find it and i'm scared!

I wouldn't be able to rest knowing that there is a big bug crawling around either! I feel for you!!

Then you're most likely drunk.

I am not at all drunk. I am listening to sweet jamz and planning my outfits so I can do laundry tomorrow. Now shut your Beard.

I´m so excited. Flight leaves Germany Thursday at 11:55am. Counting down the hours already. Bag is packed. Nothing much to prepare anymore - now I just have to wait... dun dun dun...
and I CAN`T WAIT hahaha.
See you all by the weekend.
I wish you - and myself - a safe trip :)

Have a safe trip!!

i should be packing right now..but there is a big bug crawling around my apartment and i can't find it and i'm scared!

Dude - if it's not a centipede or pincher bug or a bee/wasp or anything unidentifiable that flies or anything unidentifiable period - MAN UP!

I'll fight it for you Aimee!

Oh my god, I'm so very very very very excited. :D I'm almost finished packing up my good ol' rapist suitcase :)

Oh my god, I'm so very very very very excited. :D I'm almost finished packing up my good ol' rapist suitcase :)

The sketchiness of that suitcase can not be contained. It the creepiest/greatest thing since
40.lb.box.of.rape.1218480899152585474348a08b031e2e2.jpg

The sketchiness of that suitcase can not be contained. It the creepiest/greatest thing since
40.lb.box.of.rape.1218480899152585474348a08b031e2e2.jpg

Hahahahahahaha I've never seen that before, that is beautiful.

And you can't deny your love and jealousy towards my stylish suitcase ;)

YAAY I GET TO SEE YOUR FACE SOON!!!

We're so jealous of it, we're gonna bury you in it.

You know it baby! I'm going to maul your face off at the airport. Also, I'm taking you home with me on Monday, in my carry on bag. :pounce:

We're so jealous of it, we're gonna bury you in it.

Pffffffffffft this is the third time I'm sleeping over your house, and you still haven't chopped me up. I think you've grown a liking to me :D :D !!

You know it baby! I'm going to maul your face off at the airport. Also, I'm taking you home with me on Monday, in my carry on bag. :pounce:

EEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so totally okay with getting my face mauled off, as long as you put it back on right afterwards :) <3 And I didn't know if you knew this but I am foldable (IDK if that is a word) but yea you can just fold me up and stick me in your bag :D !!! I'd totally be downnnnnn :bouncybou

Pffffffffffft this is the third time I'm sleeping over your house, and you still haven't chopped me up. I think you've grown a liking to me :D :D!!

Actually, me and the wife talked and we decided we're sick of you. I'm bringing the Sawzall to the hotel. :firedevil

Actually, me and the wife talked and we decided we're sick of you. I'm bringing the Sawzall to the hotel. :firedevil

D: !!!!!!!!!! Whaaaattt how could you be sick of little old me! You should probably leave stuff like that at home! Just sayingggggg <3

She's small... But if for some reason you can't fit all of her into the fridge in your room, you can totally stash some of her in mine. :zomgrabbit:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back