• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sports teams (or athletes) you HATE

mils, I'm sorry about how the Dodgers are doing so far. I'm rooting for a Yankees-Dodgers World Series, because I would love to see L.A. win, so Torre can stick it to the Yankees, for letting him go the way that they did. In fact, my father, who is a lifelong Yankee fan, told me at the beginning of this postseason, that he wanted to see a Dodgers-Yankees WS, and have the Dodgers win the championship, at Yankee Stadium, in Game 6 or 7, so that Torre and the Dodgers could stick it to the Yankee fans in their own ballpark.

I'm getting tired of hearing about the Phillies as well, because I live in Phillies country. Hopefully, the Dodgers can rally in this series.

Mitch

God knows this list could go on for days... so i'll keep it to the top 5... in a matter of speaking.

# 1-100: Boston Red Sox.... over and over again. The second best day of the year is the day the Sox are eliminated from World Series contention. I've gone back and forth on which team member I hate the most (Pedrioa, such a jerk that he ripped his home town and high school ball club, Papelbon for being a such a cocky ass, or the so called Nation.... which coincidentally became all the rage after the team finally climbed out of the gutter) but after careful deliberation I decided all things Red Sox infuriate me, and therefore make the top 100 on my list.

101: Duke Blue Devils. I actually laughed when JJ Redick cried after getting knocked out of the dance in his final season there. It's a damn shame Coach K is there, cause i respect him tremendously, just hate the hell out of his whiny, overrated school and players.

102: Boston Celtics. When the Yankees, Red Wings, or Redskins (to name the teams most associated with 'buying' championships) stock up on big stars, it's universally slammed. But when the Celtics assemble a big three (including a superstar who quit on the team he financially crippled by demanding max money) it's shrewd management. I'll never understand ESPN's undying love for all things Boston.

103: Barry Bonds. Anyone with a shred of dignity would've forfeit the single season and career HR record by this point. Lucky for Bonds, he lost his last shred of dignity sometime in the early 90's.

104: Ohio State. Can no one see that the Big 10 winner does not belong in the national championship. I guess it's not entirely their fault... who's gonna turn down the chance to play in the big game. Still, the conference is massively overrated (tradition over talent, that's the BCS for you) and Ohio State has handed two national titles to the SEC in recent memory. Not that those teams wouldn't have won anyway, but is it too much to ask for a competitive title game instead of another Big 10 embarassment?

Hon Mention: Terrell Owens (no explanation needed), Kerry Collins (how does this guy still have a starting job?), Roger Clemens (I'm not even going to start), New York Rangers (Devils fan here), Jake Delhomme (see Collins, Kerry), and the Oakland Raiders (too pitiful to truly hate these days) and oh so many more...

Just realized I forgot to mention Dany Heatley earlier. Sorry folks!

Teams:

Atlanta Braves (with a passion)
Philadelphia Phillies- A buch of loud mouth jerks
Dallas Cowboys
New England Patriots (I loved it when Brady started whining after Strahan and Osi colored his ass green)
Los Angeled Lakers- I hate, and I mean hate Kobe Bryant

Athletes:

Roger Clemens- An arrogant lying jerk who thinks he is above the rules.
Rickey Henderson- I met the guy once and he was a total asshole
Kobe Bryant
Tony Romo- way overrated and a diva.
Terell Owens-
Brett Farve- I am just sick of hearing bout his retiring. Just leave already.

Ravens because im a steelers fan
bengals/browns for the same reason
broncos i have no idea why
patriots
giants
cowboys (although they havent been relevant in 15 years)
ohio state
usc

people- John Elway (no reason), brady,eli manning,flacco,ray lewis, randy moss,romo,favre, a-rod,jeter, manny rameriez, ovechkin

Yep, pretty much this being that I'm a Pittsburgh girl = Ravens (fka the Browns), Bengals, Browns, Patriots, Cowboys (I never got the whole "America's Team" thing either), Tennessee (I guess wiping your feet with the Terrible Towel wasn't such a good idea huh)? Not a huge Giants fan but hell, they beat the Patriots in the SB so they do get bonus points for that lol.

Flyers and Rangers

WVU (because I went to Pitt)

Pretty much any basketball team because I hate basketball

Ovechkin, Ray Lewis, Tom Brady, Manny Ramirez, Michael Vick, Terrell Owens, Barry Bonds

I'm sure there are a few more but that's about it for now.

One person I forgot to add to my list of athletes I hate is Barry Bonds. The guy is an insult to baseball. The all time "Home Run Leader", who probably got God only knows how many of his homers while on steroids. Thank heaven for Mr Hank Aaron, who is, legitimately, the real home run leader, and I'm not just saying that because he was a Brave.

Mitch

Oh, and giantfan, why do you hate the Braves with a passion? The NL West rivalry between the Braves and Giants was years ago. Even though the Mets weren't good due to injuries in 2009, the Mets-Braves rivalry is much more recent.

Oh, and giantfan, why do you hate the Braves with a passion? The NL West rivalry between the Braves and Giants was years ago. Even though the Mets weren't good due to injuries in 2009, the Mets-Braves rivalry is much more recent.

Because I am a Mets fan an it seems like they can't beat the Braves in a big game. I can't stand that tomohawk chop they do at home and they seem to me like they walk around with this smirk every time they play the Mets. I DO have a ton of respect for Bobby Cox. No matter who he has on his team, he always finds ways to win. To me, it's a testament to how he utilized his talent and gets the most out of them. He is a shoo in Hall of Famer

One person I forgot to add to my list of athletes I hate is Barry Bonds. The guy is an insult to baseball. The all time "Home Run Leader", who probably got God only knows how many of his homers while on steroids. Thank heaven for Mr Hank Aaron, who is, legitimately, the real home run leader, and I'm not just saying that because he was a Brave.

Mitch

Do you also hate Gaylord Perry, Ed Walsh, Joe Niekro and others who used the spitball?

I used to be mad about the steroid era till i thought about it. Its no diff than pitchers using the spitball, which was banned after the 20s

It gave pitchers an illegal advantage on their pitches

There shortly will be a time when nobody, and I mean nobody, speaks of Barry Bonds anymore. He will become an Orwellian 'non-person'. He might eventually rate an SI 'whatever happened to' feature, but, by and large, he will be the kind of trauma (like the 1918 worldwide flu pandemic that killed so many millions, and was completely forgotten until very recently) that will be buried by universal consent.

There shortly will be a time when nobody, and I mean nobody, speaks of Barry Bonds anymore. He will become an Orwellian 'non-person'. He might eventually rate an SI 'whatever happened to' feature, but, by and large, he will be the kind of trauma (like the 1918 worldwide flu pandemic that killed so many millions, and was completely forgotten until very recently) that will be buried by universal consent.

That would be a shame since he did have amazing talent.

Anaheim Fucks....er, sorry. I meant Ducks

and i'll add basketball, in general.

and while i don't hate it, i don't normally watch baseball or football. i watch more college football than i ever have pro.

also will add to the list:
golf
tennis
soccer

Last edited:
giantfan, that makes sense. I thought you were a SF Giants fan, not a Met fan, sorry. No Mets fan I know likes the Braves. 2006 was your revenge on us, and, except for 2009, with all your team's injuries, the Mets were better then the Braves ever since.

Mitch

joe kim no uh?

haha, but no i seriously hate joakim noad...hes horrible. And he went to florida and i really hate florida.

I HATE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE the fucking Jets. And that goes double for the Cowboys, and triple for the Chiefs.

The Celtics can go fuck themselves, and hopefully they take the Kings with them.

I hate baseball so no probs there and don't know enough about hockey.

I HATE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE the fucking Jets. And that goes double for the Cowboys, and triple for the Chiefs.

The Celtics can go fuck themselves, and hopefully they take the Kings with them.

I hate baseball so no probs there and don't know enough about hockey.

with the cheifs as bad as they are can you really hate them? lol

brett favre
eli manning
roger clemons
bellicheat
lebron james
jamal lewis
tennessee titans
jaguars/fred taylor/rashean mathis (over the last 8 years they have been steeler killers)

had to add those to my list, im sure there are more

Any hockey player that decides to check someone from behind into the boards without any shadow of remorse... A dude in the juniors here got a season-long suspension for doing that to a 16-yr-old. No note if hitter had remorse or not but the kid may not play again - in hospital in serious but stable condition... There is no such thing as respect in pro sports anymore, definitely not pro hockey. :(

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back