• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Stomach or feet?

TickleMeP1nK

TMF Regular
I have noticed a lot of people mentioning stomach ticklish and feet ticklish and I was wonderin what you prefer. Im sure some people prefer a certain area over another haha :hmm:

I have noticed a lot of people mentioning stomach ticklish and feet ticklish and I was wonderin what you prefer. Im sure some people prefer a certain area over another haha :hmm:

Feet are number one for me. But, with tickling, in general, I enjoy the laughs and smiles from my lee.

I am a belly guy all the way. I guess it goes hand-in-hand with my belly fetish. haha

Tummy, for sure. But that's cause that's where I'm most ticklish.

Feet are my favorite to tickle first but....if your stomach is more sensitive, I usually go where i get the best reaction after hitting every spot

I'm a tummy lover, but I love to tickle anywhere. :D

Love your sig pic by the way. :)

Haha I love the responses. Being tickled everywhere is amazing but yeah...my upper body is pretty bad :(

I'm ticklish all over the place. I prefer to have my entire body tickled not just one place. Although my upperbody is extremely ticklish and so are my feet lol. I guess you could say I prefer stomach over feet.

as a tickler' i love to start at the armpits and work my way down to the feet tickling everywhere to find the best ticklish reactions.

With ticklish spots, may favorite is what gets the best reactions and my -lee likes the most. Though I have a foot fetish as well, it would be a complete shame not to explore and find each and every spot that does the trick as it were :).

I don't think there's ever been a time where I had to choose. Thank God for that! I'll take both with a side of everything else thank you!

GQ

Feet are my default first choice, but it's one of many fun spots. As many others have said, whatever will get the best reaction.

I am ticklish everywhere. Between those 2 it just depends on how they tickle me as to what is more ticklish

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back