• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Straight guys (as well as others); a request and challenge...

no, no they can't

yes..yes they can..I'm straight but i believe theres a point where it doesnt have to be sexual and you can just tickle someone..like they do in the m/m videos..

maybe im saying that cos ive reached the point of wanting to get tickled beyond.. id just about let anyone do it lol

but hey.. as im starting to learn.. theres no right or wrong with any of this...

yes there is a line, and m/m crosses it, and burns the freaking bridge!
straight guys do not let other guys tickle them, period! except if it's a paid gig. so if you'd have a guy tickle you just for pleasure.. then you aint straight!

steve
p.s. i watched a m/m clip on dailymotion, it made me ill. it was obviously ment as homoerotisism.

wow. I never realized the true bounds of insecurity until I read these posts. I mean I figured there was some (Every time there's a nude f/m clip and there 38913987 posts where guys freak out cause they saw another man's penis). But I didn't think we were this judgemental on the forum. I mean for people who have issues with others accepting our fetish to so quickly disregard those who share it in a slightly different capacity...it truely is a sad world.

Contentious Topics.... Fuckin' LOVE 'em!

I dig it. I actually don't like watching m/f tickling. my preference in order is f/f, f/m, m/m. I dunno I guess there's something about watching m/f that always makes the guy look super creepy to me and I worry if I'm like that, and then it messes with me lol.

I get this. I don't know why but I do. I like to think of myself as an equal rights type of bloke and I'm sort of in denial of the fact that I'm a dominant type person when it comes to sex and sexual relationships, so when I see a man tickling a woman I get this "OMFG LEAVE HER ALONE YOU EXPLOITATIVE PIG!... oh, wait, thjis is hawt..." type of feeling and it's weird. Maybe I will grow out of it :-o

I do agree with what Pantera said, that the sexual side need not be omnipresent. This discussion has popped up before (see a recent Forbidden Female Rituals show on TMF Radio for one example) and I make a comparison often made there: two women tickling each other can be seen as nonsexual easily by many who might not see the same with two men. It's a societal thing, I suspect, and everyone's a right to their opinion. Just count me in the crowd that both enjoys watching it and doesn't see it needing to be sexual all the time.

Excuse the editorialising but this is a crock of bollocks; video clips made for consumption by a sexual fetish community are implicitly sexual. What do you think people who buy these clips do whilst watching them? "Hey dude nice clip, I really loved the lighting it was super-cool and also the dude being tickled looked to be having a fantastic time!"

Of course straight guys can tickle each other... what kind of absurd, backwards thinking would make you say otherwise?

It made me uncomfortable because I have a warped perception of tickling tied into sex and power dynamics. Most guys don't.

How many non-ticklephile male friends do you have? Have you ever seen any of them tickling one another, in any context? Do you honestly believe you'd be the only one made slightly uncomfortable by the sight of them doing so?

I finally agree with you on something. :facepalm:

while i dont think M/M necessarily means your gay, theres something about it thats just not right. makes a man less masculine i think. :doh:

Oh you... *Insert limp-wristed hand gesture here* xD

Only if your definition of masculine is narrowly anchored to a particular image.

I don't think it's so much about a person's masculinity being anchored to anything; I think it's more about a person being insecure about themselves and trying to compensate for their insecurities by

Whatever happened to the days when men were men? when we settled things by kicking ass. i think in this day and age, society has emasculated men. i just feel men are acting more like women these days. :facepalm:

Most of the women in my life are more intelligent, composed, articulate, self-possessed and self-assured than I'll ever be. I think acting like these women would be a good idea for most, if not all, men.

I don't like m/m tickling videos. There are people out there who may well like m/m videos and that's their perogative, but I'm not into it; there's something about watching men touching other men that makes me feel uncomfortable, and to be honest I don't see that there's anything wrong with being made uncomfortable by that, or indeed admitting to such. As for it being gay or whatever I'd certainly say that there was something aberrant about a man who identifies as heterosexual being sexually excited by watching an m/m video, but even though I'd find it weird it is of no consequence whatsoever to me so live and let live.

I get this. I don't know why but I do. I like to think of myself as an equal rights type of bloke and I'm sort of in denial of the fact that I'm a dominant type person when it comes to sex and sexual relationships, so when I see a man tickling a woman I get this "OMFG LEAVE HER ALONE YOU EXPLOITATIVE PIG!... oh, wait, thjis is hawt..." type of feeling and it's weird. Maybe I will grow out of it :-o

Excuse the editorialising but this is a crock of bollocks; video clips made for consumption by a sexual fetish community are implicitly sexual. What do you think people who buy these clips do whilst watching them? "Hey dude nice clip, I really loved the lighting it was super-cool and also the dude being tickled looked to be having a fantastic time!"

How many non-ticklephile male friends do you have? Have you ever seen any of them tickling one another, in any context? Do you honestly believe you'd be the only one made slightly uncomfortable by the sight of them doing so?

Oh you... *Insert limp-wristed hand gesture here* xD

I don't think it's so much about a person's masculinity being anchored to anything; I think it's more about a person being insecure about themselves and trying to compensate for their insecurities by

Most of the women in my life are more intelligent, composed, articulate, self-possessed and self-assured than I'll ever be. I think acting like these women would be a good idea for most, if not all, men.

I don't like m/m tickling videos. There are people out there who may well like m/m videos and that's their perogative, but I'm not into it; there's something about watching men touching other men that makes me feel uncomfortable, and to be honest I don't see that there's anything wrong with being made uncomfortable by that, or indeed admitting to such. As for it being gay or whatever I'd certainly say that there was something aberrant about a man who identifies as heterosexual being sexually excited by watching an m/m video, but even though I'd find it weird it is of no consequence whatsoever to me so live and let live.

dude.. each to their own...yea tickling turns me on.. but like a lot of people here i am quite fascinated to know what it feels like..

but meh..what whatever..tis all good..

Wow - the first blanket statement to ever be accurate...:rolleyes:

...oh sorry...some sarcasm dripped..lemme get that...*dab dab*

hmmmm........your sarcastic remarks might have more credibility if it wasn`t for that silly sig pic of you holding a teenager with a pacifier.:ermm:

Consider one not made for consumption, then. Examine Youtube, where numerous videos exist of m/m that, as far as I can tell, were made by college friends goofing off and haven't any sexual overtones to them. Do those folks automatically become sexualized just because, to many here, that's what the act is? I would doubt that those in the video would agree.

Very good subject first off. I guess as some guys have said I must be one of the few males on the forum who are in that 1% that is not bothered by it. I mean im as straight as they come but like Pantera said id sit there watching the clip like damn that guys gotta be going crazy and just because its not what im into doesnt make me discard as if those doing it are outcasts. I think its kinda funny really watching somone getting detroyed by somthing as harmless as tickling male of female.

I mean I think there was another thread about somthing like this and in that thread I talk about how my MMA intructor once tickled my foot while I was rolling(grappling/wrestling) with another member in my class. Shit I even watched our senior badass linebackers try to tickle one of our lineman, back in HS when I was a sophmore and even then with me just comming into my fetish and still being closeminded about male tickling...it still didnt bother me.

AGREE!!
Being tickled by men before I guess that I fall in that 1% category as well.

I finally agree with you on something. :facepalm:

while i dont think M/M necessarily means your gay, theres something about it thats just not right. makes a man less masculine i think. :doh:

LESS MASCULINE????? WTF????!!!???

This is funny because I do not feel less masculine. I love women, I bench press over 350lbs, I love hockey, I eat chicken quesadillas without utensils, and I never feel dirty after pleasuring myself.

I am sorry, but some of you closed-minded individuals make me sick.

hmmmm........your sarcastic remarks might have more credibility if it wasn`t for that silly sig pic of you holding a teenager with a pacifier.:ermm:

First of all, you cannot use initial plausibilty, which is a rough assessment of how credible a claim seems to be, when judging the credibilty of a source. If your personal interests and biases affect your perception and the judgment you base them on, I suggest you hold your comments for they will certainly be inaccurate.

Translation: How the fuck can you judge someone based on a signature pic? Please explain.

Lolwut?

I see no sense in this post...

ZOMG!! If only I had known being silly and taking pictures of it would destroy my credibility with close minded people with clearly little to no sense of sexual esteem and variability!! I would NEVER have taken that picture, let alone HUMILIATED myself by posting in this thread for you to point out my oversight.

How shall I sleep?

I guess im just old fashioned. i cant picture John Wayne or Clint Eastwood getting into tickle fights. :shrug:

Wow - the first blanket statement to ever be accurate...:rolleyes:

...oh sorry...some sarcasm dripped..lemme get that...*dab dab*

Hold up. Unclebill is ALSO entitled to his opinion........and you slam him for it?

Me? I love M/M. But let's face it, for some guys, it's extremely unpopular. Let's just leave it at that.

--T

I guess im just old fashioned. i cant picture John Wayne or Clint Eastwood getting into tickle fights. :shrug:

I don't think it's "wrong" to feel that M/M tickling tends towards being homoerotic. Everyone has their opinions - it's the expression of the opinions that's important.

You can say: "Why would I be into two guys feeling up on eachother? I'm not a fag!"

OR you can say: "To me the physical contact that is unavoidable with tickling, plus my personal feelings that link tickling and sex, make M/M tickling something I'd only be interesting in if I were gay."

Same exact point expressed two ways. One way is respectful and acceptable. The other way is repulsive.

Hold up. Unclebill is ALSO entitled to his opinion........and you slam him for it?

Me? I love M/M. But let's face it, for some guys, it's extremely unpopular. Let's just leave it at that.

--T

I'm not slamming him - but his statement, as with most blanket statements, is ridiculous. You cannot say that ALL men who tickle other men are gay. It's silly - not to mention extremely rude to the non-gay M/M fans out there. I'm sure he wouldn't appreciate his sexuality questioned because he likes to wear purple shirts for example. So why should the straight M/M fans out there have their sexuality questioned because they enjoy playing with other men? They shouldn't.

As far as I know, none of my friends are tickle-philes. And actually, I saw one of my buddies tickle another guy last week. Just to piss him off. So yeah... I think unless you have specific associations with tickling, you're not going to have as adverse reactions to it as some people in this thread.

Maybe it's because I love hearing women laugh. Tickling them and getting constant laughs out of them for me exudes a type of control that is sexy and quite frankly, a real turn-on. I guess I see tickling at least for me as a strictly guy on girl or girl on guy affair. Although I do find it strange that I don't care seeing guys tickling girls in videos, but like seeing girls tickling girls.

Maybe it's because I love hearing women laugh. Tickling them and getting constant laughs out of them for me exudes a type of control that is sexy and quite frankly, a real turn-on. I guess I see tickling at least for me as a strictly guy on girl or girl on guy affair. Although I do find it strange that I don't care seeing guys tickling girls in videos, but like seeing girls tickling girls.

Yeah I'm the same way, I see tickling in particular ways too. But you're right, its because of our perceptions and associations that tickling seems that way, not because tickling itself carries any inherent social meaning.

LESS MASCULINE????? WTF????!!!???

This is funny because I do not feel less masculine. I love women, I bench press over 350lbs, I love hockey, I eat chicken quesadillas without utensils, and I never feel dirty after pleasuring myself.

I am sorry, but some of you closed-minded individuals make me sick.

LOL, someone with some sense at last.
I am a 100% hectrosexual, there isn't a shadow of a doubt about that, yet i've been tickled by guys a countless amount of times and loved every minute of it. I mean dont get me wrong im not a typical alpha male type, but you better believe i'll kick your ass down the road if you accuse me of being gay.
Its a complex matter, i know, not one that i would have chosen for myself, but for all those ridiculously small minded people out there, i think you should be a bit less harsh on your comments about your fellow ticklephiles. Luckily for me, i've got my head round it, but there are some people out there who are ashamed of what they are, and dickheads like you are the reason for their shame.

Finally watched one and to me it kinda has the same effect as watching a parent tickle their child. It looks like they are having fun. It doesn't have the overtones that M/F or F/F do for me but I didn't find it repulsive or felt that their sexuality was in question.

Consider one not made for consumption, then. Examine Youtube, where numerous videos exist of m/m that, as far as I can tell, were made by college friends goofing off and haven't any sexual overtones to them. Do those folks automatically become sexualized just because, to many here, that's what the act is? I would doubt that those in the video would agree.

I've examined le Choob and I can't seem to find anything more than the odd nip in the ribs between male friends. Certainly nothing more than a few seconds long. Obviously there's no sexual undertones in those kinds of videos; an actual M/M tickling video, however, is far more than a few seconds long and, if it's posted on the Tickling Media Forum, it's safe to assume it's been posted in the hope that someone will buy it to get their jollies to. Or maybe the producers aren't particularly bothered about the customer's reasons for buying, who knows, but I find myself asking "who buys those sorts of videos just to watch them?"

As far as I know, none of my friends are tickle-philes. And actually, I saw one of my buddies tickle another guy last week. Just to piss him off. So yeah... I think unless you have specific associations with tickling, you're not going to have as adverse reactions to it as some people in this thread.

I think the adverse reactions some people in this thread are having to M/M tickling are born more from some sort of idiotic 1950's bullshit idea of "masculinity" that uncludes slapping lippy women and drinking to excess than from their fetish. Fetishists can be dickheads too xD

But yeah, tickling is an intimacy thing rather than a sexual thing so it'd make sense that lads might tickle each other to piss each other off or as part of some larger horseplay type shenanigans, but pinning a male friend down and tickling them for any length of time? As you'd do to, say, a female friend? You ever seen that happen?

Translation: How the fuck can you judge someone based on a signature pic? Please explain.

If the signature pic is a big Nazi flag with the words "I LOVE HITLER LOVE HITLER!!!!" superimposed across it I'd say it'd be fairly easy :-o

I never feel dirty after pleasuring myself.

What man ever does, apart from the most retarded Catholic devouts? xD

I've examined le Choob and I can't seem to find anything more than the odd nip in the ribs between male friends. Certainly nothing more than a few seconds long. Obviously there's no sexual undertones in those kinds of videos; an actual M/M tickling video, however, is far more than a few seconds long and, if it's posted on the Tickling Media Forum, it's safe to assume it's been posted in the hope that someone will buy it to get their jollies to. Or maybe the producers aren't particularly bothered about the customer's reasons for buying, who knows, but I find myself asking "who buys those sorts of videos just to watch them?"
This is true; the longest ones I typically find there are under 20 seconds of actual tk. There are those that are much longer but they tend to be ones college guys made for one of a few groups that pay for such material.

Looking at just the producers I can see your viewpoint; I don't happen to accept it (coming back to the "why is it not the same for two females?" question) but I can understand it.

Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back