• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Basketball Thread

Wow Krokus, now we have two teams in common! :D

All I ask of the Lakers this season is to get a good enough record to make the playoffs. Even if they don't win any games in the postseason, it'll be a major improvement from last season. :disgust:

What can I say? I love California, lol. I hope to live there one day.

Yeah, it's a great place to live in, even if our "Governator" sucks. :p

Where are all the basketball fans? :confused:

The season hasn't even started yet, sockfound, so I'm not making any predictions yet. But if I had my way, Andrew Bynum would be rookie of the year and Kobe Bryant would be MVP. :D

I was really impressed with Milwaukee's win over Philly. What a clutch shot by Redd

I didn't see the game, but it's definitely a good start for the Bucks. The Spurs, Hornets (playing in Oklahoma City), and Mavs also won. I'm still waiting for the Lakers game, though. That should be a good one. :D

amk714, the Lakers are in the lead against Denver. Are you watching the game?

I saw a little bit of it, but decided to follow the game online. I definitely care about who wins, though. :D And all the fans who are booing Kobe can go to hell. :firedevil

amk714, what's with sport's celebs and Colorado: Bertuzzi and Kobe. Leave Kobe alone. Although I don't agree with him cheating on his wife, I don't think he raped her. Go Kobe!

What Kobe did was wrong, but it's in the past now. Let it go and cheer for your team instead of wasting your energy on dissing Kobe. :sowrong:

What a close game! :D

EDIT: Tied at 89! It's OT time. :D

Last edited:
Nooooooooooooo! I can't believe he missed that shot! (Kobe) That would have shut the crowd up. This game has been pretty good. The season has been pretty exciting so far!

Don't worry, Kobe hit the game-winner in OT. Final score: Lakers 99, Nuggets 97. :D

I can't believethe Raptors lost. They had so many chances to win the game.

The Lakers lost in their home opener to the Suns! :mad: And Shaq sprained his ankle. :wow:

Miami is really gonna miss Shaq He's out 2-4 weeks. That's too bad for the lakers. That Kwame Brown trade is looking horrible so far.

The Lakers are still in the process of adjusting to their new lineup, and the triangle offense. Hopefully they'll improve soon. They'll have an opportunity to go up 2-0 on the Nuggets when they visit Staples Center on Sunday.

New York, Toronto, and Atlanta are the only winless teams left. :sowrong:

The Lakers are off to a 3-3 start. Not too bad, though I'm disappointed they lost at Philly. :(

The Lakers aren't doing too badly. I wonder if Phil can help the team back to the playoffs? Out of all the winless teams, N.Y has to be the worse. How can a team with the highest payroll not be productive? Although I have respect for Isiah Thomas as a player, I don't think I'd let him Manage my team!

I'll be shocked if the Lakers don't make the playoffs with Phil at the helm. A 0.500 record is all right, and it's still very early in the season, so they'll improve gradually, I think. The players have to learn to work with each other and with Phil. And Smush Parker is doing one hell of a job at PG. :cool:

I agree, the Knicks are the worst team in the league right now. The Raptors and the Hawks are expected to be bad, but not New York. I really feel for Larry Brown. But if there's any coach who can turn the team around, he's the guy who can do it. I believe the Knicks will start winning soon. Spike Lee must be having a fit right now! :D

I am really surprised how Smush Parker has played so far this year. I never thought he'd be capable to play solidly in the NBA.
As for Larry Brown, I don't feel bad for for him at all and I can give you 60 million reasons why! :blaugh:

I love Smush Parker, and the best part is he'll get even better as time goes on. :)

You have a point about not feeling sorry for Larry Brown. Now that I think about it, I'd love to be in his shoes. :p

WOW! I was really impressed with Charlie Villanueva. Those Raptors are looking so sad :( I can only hope the Knicks can lose to Sacramento.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back