• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Great Tickle Trap: Welcome to the Dungeon! *New Comic Serial!!

amkes: such a comic exists. it shall be released soon. XD

Deemon: Awwwwwwwwww...thanks buddy. New exciting art from a new exciting publication that's new. And exciting. LMAO. More to come soon, my supportive pal.

I want there to be more TGTT pages.

Srsly.

>.>

<.<

o____________________________o

dammit.

B

Is that attachment from TGTT or from something else your cooking up deeto?

I provide actual PROOF that the salty tears of ecstasy exist.

Photographic EVIDENCCCCCCCCE!!!!!!!

View attachment 338059

Holy cow I need something to do right now.

Deeto

Bwahahahahahaha! What a sadistic tease, Deet! :rockon:

attachment.php

So... I was compelled to follow my imagination. Fill in the blanks, baby!

Attachments

• deet.jpg
    deet.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 273
Tklphile: Hey, thanks for asking, bud. The attachment is actually from a new project I'm working on. Not TGTT related specifically. Although it does have many of the characters that appeared in TGTT. In fact it contains 5 TGTT characters! YAY!

Bwahahahahahaha! What a sadistic tease, Deet! :rockon:

attachment.php

So... I was compelled to follow my imagination. Fill in the blanks, baby!

Hah HA!

I'll see your fill in the blanks...and know what I'll do??? I'll double down, baby!!

I'll fill in the blanks of your blanks. Maybe she's an Octochick being tickled terribly by her own tentacles.

Tickled Terribly by Tentacles.jpg

Ever think of THAT??? NO. That's why the tentacles win.

That isn't the REAL rest of the image, by the way. She's not really an Octochick. She a normal alien chick, with no tentacles. None at all.

What?

B

amkes: such a comic exists. it shall be released soon. XD

Deemon: Awwwwwwwwww...thanks buddy. New exciting art from a new exciting publication that's new. And exciting. LMAO. More to come soon, my supportive pal.

I want there to be more TGTT pages.

Srsly.

>.>

<.<

o____________________________o

dammit.

B

huh?? <,< there is a comic version of me?? or will be?? whaaaa?? you confuse me sir lol

amkes: A comic version? Which version of you isn't comical? You're a funny guy, admit it. Nyuk nyuk. LMAO. I misread your previous comment, bud. I am aware of no illustrated version of you which could taste these salty tears of ecstasy. But the real you can certainly experience them in 2013 with all the freaking awesome releases MTJ will be producing this year. We're naming it 2013: the year of salty ecstasy tears.

codeygreybak: YAY! I do to. Thanks for the support, and welcome to the foum.

Happy weekend,

B

amkes: A comic version? Which version of you isn't comical? You're a funny guy, admit it. Nyuk nyuk. LMAO. I misread your previous comment, bud. I am aware of no illustrated version of you which could taste these salty tears of ecstasy. But the real you can certainly experience them in 2013 with all the freaking awesome releases MTJ will be producing this year. We're naming it 2013: the year of salty ecstasy tears.

codeygreybak: YAY! I do to. Thanks for the support, and welcome to the foum.

Happy weekend,

B

lol I see glad to hear and thank you for clearing that up you made me start wondering if someone stole my image lol XD

Man, seems weird for there to be a Sunday with no update. But what a he'll of a ride!!! Thanks to all who made it possible.

Thank you so much for your feedback over the months.

I'm going to miss the weekly updates too. Who knows what 2013 may bring...

Thanks for the fantastic Christmas Eve pic. Absolutely stunning.

I love all the amazing details and the delicious squirming aspects the tickled girls are in.

I do love to see a girl (being tickled) in a saucy santa costume and that black gothic one that Maggs is wearing is absolute genius.

Thank you again.

Happy New Near,

D

Thank you my friend and Happy New Near to you as well!

I wish you all a great new years eve and a happy new Year:D

Thanx for all the Laugher in the last years and more in the next.
Abd wonderful Silvester Cover :lover:

There will be much laughter in 2013. I guarantee it!

So you guys are gonna have a "Happy Valentine's Day" page and a "Happy St. Patrick's Day" page and so on, right? :)

Why thank you Annie!

I hope that you have a Happy Valentine's and St. Patrick's Day too!

This is yet another great sinister art, Deet! And really, MTJ, ever since I saw that signature pink ribbon (whoever thought of that!) :laughhard:... and now, your chubbier face, for which I can blame the abundant season; ... your angels must be reallllly >>> :devil2:. Happy New Year!

EDIT:

^ Oh... I had tunnel vision and didn't notice this image some hours ago until I saw it on my DA. It's great to see this compilation!

I loved how this came out. Bandito captured everyone perfectly and White Lotus topped it all off with her amazing color work.

You would be surprised the amount of hours Bandito put into this project and all of it pro bono. He wrote the script, illustrated bonus comic pages, wrote 90% of the bios and lettered every last one of them. Not to mention all the stuff that goes on behind the scenes.

Let me share something Bandito wrote about this image and TGTT on his DA Page

Heh...so there's a bit of a story behind this illustration, and it's really the story of THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP itself.

A couple years ago, Jim from MTJ Publishing and I were chatting about several fun projects we wanted to finally get started for our unique little community.

We both loved the idea of creating a cross-over project. There are just waaaaaaaaay too many awesome series in the MTJ catalog, and we thought it'd be great fun to have some of those series interact on a more detailed level. We also wanted to do something collaborative as a result. Not just have the characters interact - but have some of the community writers and artists within the MTJ fold to collaborate in a more organized fashion.

We also both really wanted to to something that actually created more defined characters of some of those MTJ artists themselves. Like a Legion of Doom, for the MTJ staff. It was a silly idea we had discussed a dozen times that always seemed to get left on the cutting room floor because of other more pressing projects.

And lastly, we both really wanted to do something free and epic for the community. It had been years since I posted the original Tickling in Space series for free, and we wanted to create something on that scale...as a gift to all of you for your wonderful support over the years.

I don't remember the exact combination of variables...but at some point all those ideas sort of combined into THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP. And this illustration was one of the first created for the project to try to put into visual terms the ridiculous ideas Jim and I had been giggling about for months and months.

So here it is...the original illustration of some of the MTJ villains. Bandito, Ozzy, Colin, Rocio, White Lotus, ChicagoAnnie, and of course...the big man himself...the Godfather of all tickling art and fiction...Mr. Big...the man with the plan...

**Lotus stabs Bandito in the thorax**

OUCH!

Ahem...also featuring Jim from MTJ Publishing.

Sorry for the long winded diatribe - but I've been waiting to post this page for like seven years. Okay...seven months, but still.

Hope you all dig it.

And Happy Happy New Year.

Deet

I am so grateful to entire team (ChicagoAnnie, Bandito,Colin,Ozzy,Rocio, Zucchi,White Lotus) of TGTT and all of their hard work. Each of them went above and beyond the call of duty.

Jim
MTJpub.com

Last edited:
Hah HA!

I'll see your fill in the blanks...and know what I'll do??? I'll double down, baby!!

I'll fill in the blanks of your blanks. Maybe she's an Octochick being tickled terribly by her own tentacles.

View attachment 338159

Ever think of THAT??? NO. That's why the tentacles win.

That isn't the REAL rest of the image, by the way. She's not really an Octochick. She a normal alien chick, with no tentacles. None at all.

What?

B

I like her to do this, LOL! >>>> :yayzorz:

I loved how this came out. Bandito captured everyone perfectly and White Lotus topped it all off with her amazing color work.

You would be surprised the amount of hours Bandito put into this project and all of it pro bono. He wrote the script, illustrated bonus comic pages, wrote 90% of the bios and lettered every last one of them. Not to mention all the stuff that goes on behind the scenes.

Let me share something Bandito wrote about this image and TGTT on his DA Page

I am so grateful to entire team (AnnieHall, Bandito,Colin,Ozzy,Rocio, Zucchi,White Lotus) of TGTT and all of their hard work. Each of them went above and beyond the call of duty.

Jim
MTJpub.com

Yes, Jim! The creative backstage is almost always far from the outcome, but how it works and how it gathers everyone for a common cause to deliver an organized creation is... is the miracle! :)

amkes: Your comic identity remains safe! XD

Darth: We thank you for all your awesome support, buddy!

Bohy: You are so right! Always right. But still on the tickle torture list.

XD

B

amkes: Your comic identity remains safe! XD

Darth: We thank you for all your awesome support, buddy!

Bohy: You are so right! Always right. But still on the tickle torture list.

XD

B
WOOOOHOOOOOOO lol

seen similar

Similar to The Great Tickle Trap?

Really??

Shoot that link over, amigo. I need to see this for sure. XD

The Great Tickle Trap is like Highlander: there can be only one.

It's like Porsche: there is no substitute.

It's like Radio Shack: You've got questions, The Great Tickle Trap has answers.

Okay, fine. So it's not like Radio Shack.

XD

I want more content for this thread. NOW!

Maybe I'll have to doodle something TGTT focused.

Thanks again for all your support, guys....and gals.

B

Similar to The Great Tickle Trap?

Really??

Shoot that link over, amigo. I need to see this for sure. XD

The Great Tickle Trap is like Highlander: there can be only one.

It's like Porsche: there is no substitute.

It's like Radio Shack: You've got questions, The Great Tickle Trap has answers.

I think he's referring to my secret side-comic: "The Freight Tickled That." It's the story of a storage container and the Inter-dimensional Tickle Realm held within. It's really quite gripping and epic in scope. Roger Ebert doesn't even know it exists though. We should write a letter.

Bohy: LMAO. Poor guy. He gets all the blame. I think it's the hoody. XD You rock, Bohy.

Deemon: Well if there ever was a sequel to The Great Tickle Trap I'm afraid it would cause a singularity of awesomeness, devouring all matter into a single point of infinite potential energy. The TMF would become the epicenter of the dystopia, A "Big Crunch" would compress all matter in the cosmos. Time itself would fold in upon itself. And it would all begin again. A hand drawing a picture of a hand drawing itself. TGTT: the alpha and the omega. LMAO. It's a very good dream, Deemon. A beautiful impossible dream. And those are always the best kind.

Oekaki: Roger Ebert couldn't find his ass with both hands and a magnifying glass. LMAO. Ahhhh...yes...TFTT. I bold and amazing project. I can see someone easily comparing TGTT and TFTT. ;-) I need to visit that storage container, btw. Hee hee. You rock, my friend.

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back