• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Great Tickle Trap: Welcome to the Dungeon! *New Comic Serial!!

I would not mind adding Thompson to the mix for the...upgrade?:devil2:

I really think at this point that Thompson needs her own TIS comic. The way Embassy Heist focused on the fiendish interrogation of poor nekkid Dusty. Or Smuggler's Moon focused on the ruthless public ticklish domination of Audrey and Jessie.

What do you think? A Thompson episode next?

Bohy: You're so wonderful Bohy. I wish there were three of you. You'd all be on the tickle torture list.

B

great Valentines Day pics, I loved the Maggs one. It would be a dream for me to have the chance to tickle her hahaha... or being tickled by her XD

Bohy: You're so wonderful Bohy. I wish there were three of you. You'd all be on the tickle torture list.

Bwahahaha! So assuming the three components: The soul, the ego, and the...................................(where can I find torture list?) :eek:

I really think at this point that Thompson needs her own TIS comic. The way Embassy Heist focused on the fiendish interrogation of poor nekkid Dusty. Or Smuggler's Moon focused on the ruthless public ticklish domination of Audrey and Jessie.

What do you think? A Thompson episode next?

B

Yes yes 1000 times yes...please. It is time for her to get a rival/nemesis/lover since she can out tickle any and everyone on the crew when they do not use her program against her. And she is my favorite along with the Captain.

Yes yes 1000 times yes...please. It is time for her to get a rival/nemesis/lover since she can out tickle any and everyone on the crew when they do not use her program against her. And she is my favorite along with the Captain.

A nemesis for Thompson???

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh...now we're talking. Someone that knows robots inside out. Someone that could bring the haughty cyborg to her knees with cackling squeals of helpless laughter. Someone crazy enough to tickle her way beyond her limits.

If only we knew of such a person...

.....TheTickleTrap_Mad-Dcotor_co.jpg

o_O

Hey...anything's possible, right?

B

Have to say this really gave me an appreciation of Rocio's style. Got me looking forward to future Maggs and other art. Not that everyone else's work wasn't great though. =)

Deemon: Oh SNAP! You're a crafty one!!! Imagine and Lexi and the Mad Doc both going to work on Thompson. And then the tables getting turned. And then dozens of other characters from MTJ jumping into the mix....wait...I think I just accidently re-created the Great Tickle Trap. LMAO. You rock, Deemon.

Nakor: I'm so glad. Rocio is a remarkable artist, and we are just thrilled to be able to work with the talented Rockubus. I'm with you...the next Maggs can come out any time. Any time, guys.

...waiting on you now.

XD

I miss TGTT days. What a fun romp.

B

Deemon: Oh SNAP! You're a crafty one!!! Imagine and Lexi and the Mad Doc both going to work on Thompson. And then the tables getting turned. And then dozens of other characters from MTJ jumping into the mix....wait...I think I just accidently re-created the Great Tickle Trap. LMAO. You rock, Deemon.

I rock? You rock!!! Your words made me faint :D
I never get this images out of my head.... an I'm lucky for it. Would nearly kill for this scenes :D

A nemesis for Thompson???

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh...now we're talking. Someone that knows robots inside out. Someone that could bring the haughty cyborg to her knees with cackling squeals of helpless laughter. Someone crazy enough to tickle her way beyond her limits.

If only we knew of such a person...

.....View attachment 345960

o_O

Hey...anything's possible, right?

B

Maybe Lexi too.
In her Issue 3 she had created a Robot too :D

Deemon: Oh SNAP! You're a crafty one!!! Imagine and Lexi and the Mad Doc both going to work on Thompson. And then the tables getting turned. And then dozens of other characters from MTJ jumping into the mix....wait...I think I just accidently re-created the Great Tickle Trap. LMAO. You rock, Deemon.B

Yes yes and yes again. That would be pretty awesome. Those two would be perfect and up for the job. They would be able to tweak this and that. Find out what makes her...*puts on glasses* tick...le.:rockon:

Bohy: You're not a bad little Rockubus yourself, ya know! I've seen your recent work. You rock me like a hurricane. scorpions.jpg

Deemon: DON'T KILL ANYBODY!!! GAH!!! I'd love to see Thompson worked over, and would also love to try my hand at drawing Lexi again...and would also love to draw the Doc in action again soon. So...I wouldn't rule it out. I have some other cool things that are going to happen first, but there are so many super-secret projects afoot right now it's explode your mind and soil your pantaloons if you knew the secretive secrets that are secretly....um...well...let's just say that the whole Thompson-being-tickled-by-fiendish-ticklers-aplenty-idea is alive and well in the bandito brain. More to come.

AE: "What makes her tick....le." <----- LMAO You deserve 18 million bonus points for that comment alone. Consider your opinion triple noted, and acted upon with awesomeness.

DH: I know, right? Ahhhhhhhhhh..........nostalgia.

^^;

Deet

OVERTIME~!

So, I was thinking... which is a terrible, terrible thing I know. Why? BECAUSE- THINGS LIKE THIS HAPPEN by request! >8D

How does an extra page sound?! 8D

attachment.php

BOOM!

spawtitboyeez_by_oekakitickles-d5ouxu8.png

TGTTOVERTIME.jpg

I have no problems with the extra page. A chance to see Dusty and Jane tickled mercilessly by cleaner-bot and Ferdinand, who doesn't want to see that?

So, I was thinking... which is a terrible, terrible thing I know. Why? BECAUSE- THINGS LIKE THIS HAPPEN by request! >8D

How does an extra page sound?! 8D

attachment.php

BOOM!

spawtitboyeez_by_oekakitickles-d5ouxu8.png

View attachment 346591

Wow!!!

Absolutely smoking hot!

Needless to say, I love the entire page but that lower left panel is just brilliant. Dusty and Jane are on fire!

Thank you so much for taking the time to honor TGTT with such an amazing tribute.

Jim
MTJpub.com

Also I just want to take the time to remind everyone viewing this thread that the great Oekaki-Tickles just released the 2nd issue in his sizzling hot tickling comic series...
BOUND BY DUTY #02 Don't miss it!

Oekaki, what can I say?

You are a Giant in tickling Comics :lover:

Two of my favorite Girls in such a wonderful torturous and damn sexy lil' Comic :)
Could look at this for days:):)

Thank you so much for this master piece... and please don't stop :D

OT:

I know I already gushed all over this in that long PM I wrote ya...but if a damn fine illustration deserves another mention then an EPIC-OMFG-MASTERPIECE-OF HAWT-COMIC-GENIUS deserves another mention and a half.

And this page is definitely all that and a bag of chips. And a pickle and cookie on the side.

Jane and Dusty both look stellar. I love their size difference (something I always really dig that you can do). I love their expressions. I love the eroticism of the image. I love the chemistry between the two. I love the way you draw feminine ribs. I love the hot tickle action. I love teh boob tickles and nipple cleaning. I...just love the image. I love how you add that ticklish blush to the skin. All of it. Every bit.

You're so talented.

For any of you that have not checked out OT's latest comic....ya gotta.

NO SRSLY YA GOTTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here: https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/w...737ba21b081989ce41f911b8b0f9abd5cb813489264cd Go...buy it. Now. Totally worth every red cent.

And for those that haven;t checked out more of his incredible work on dA...here: http://oekakitickles.deviantart.com/

Check it out too.

This guy is a juggernaut of skill and tickling genius.

You seriously rock buddy.

Thank you for being so cool to Ferdinand and Spawt Bot. They needed the bonding time after their steel cage death match.

And thank you for being so mean to Jane and Dusty - they totally deserve it too. Rescue team. What the hell were they thinking???

This will be remembered for all time in the halls of awesomeness. Where heroic artwork goes to live eternally.

The happy happy Deeto

OMG!!! Such an awesome addition!!! Love the sexy extra page. OT, you always bring it. Sexy!!!

Are we allowed to promote threads in threads? I started one the other day for kicks and its gotten some views but no responses. So I will promote it here, and if it still lies dead, so be it. Basically I had the progressive idea of what if The Great Tickle Trap were to be turned into a film. Which models in the tickling/fetish world (not actual A-List celebs) would you want to see in each role. The link is below, have fun!

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?232114-The-Great-Tickle-Trap-movie-cast-list

J :jester: J

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back