• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Kandi Thread - 9/20/11

daaaaaamn.. kandi is seriously one of the cutest and hottest things one earth!

so glad you started this thread!

I can't stand this thread....Kandi is too hot. Those are some well kept feet. You lucky, lucky man.

I absolutely adore Kandi. She has such nice feet, and she is remarkably attractive. She has had her feet worshiped so many times on various occasions by someone with a foot fetish, I would think that it doesn't even faze her now at this point even in the slightest bit.

I hope you continue to work with her for as long as you can.

Last edited:
"Like your feet?" ... now there's an understatement if there ever was one!

Here are some pix from a clip that was done several years ago called "Kandi Casually Bound"

Hope you enjoy!

kancas01.jpg kancas02.jpg kancas03.jpg kancas04.jpg kancas05.jpg

duct tape around those ankles....WIN! Rope would have been better!

Kandi's latest clip of "You Like My Feet Don't You?" is one of the best solo foot clips she has ever done in my opinion thus far.

I hope you don't lose her any time soon; she's by far in my opinion your best model, and that is saying a lot. Both her and her feet are simply gorgeous, and she seems to only get even more so each new time you work with her.

She is adored, and you may pass it on to her that she is if you wish. :)

Last edited:
Kandi is awesome. Thank you very much for creating this ongoing thread. Does Kandi have either a foot or tickle fetish herself at all, or does she just simply have a respect for foot fetishism?

Kandi's latest clip of "You Like My Feet Don't You?" is one of the best solo foot clips she has ever done in my opinion thus far.

I hope you don't lose her any time soon; she's by far in my opinion your best model, and that is saying a lot. Both her and her feet are simply gorgeous, and she seems to only get even more so each new time you work with her.

She is adored, and you may pass it on to her that she is if you wish. :)

Thank you very much for your input! I completely agree with you..she is what I consider to be the princess of GirlFeetClips.com . I hope I don't lose her anytime soon either. I've been working with Kandi now for going on 7 years, when she first turned 18, and I still always look forward to working with her anytime I have the opportunity. I even hope to work with her a little more often in the near future. In fact, I just shot with her last week too. I do tell her about the comments people have for her, she likes that :) I will certainly pass along your particular comment as well!

Thank you again!

Kandi is awesome. Thank you very much for creating this ongoing thread. Does Kandi have either a foot or tickle fetish herself at all, or does she just simply have a respect for foot fetishism?

I'm very happy you like this thread! I will keep it updated as much as I possibly can. I don't think that Kandi has an actual foot fetish herself. However, because she has worked with me for so long and she has some experience in foot fetishism thru these scenes, she definitely takes her feet into consideration more now because she knows that when she goes out, there will likely be eyes on her feet. So, respect would probably be more like it :)

Does Kandi have any earthly idea how enchanted we all are by her and her perfect feet?

Loving the new clips Silvercherry especially the f/f ones...id love to see some great revenge clips!

Will we ever see the return of Stacy and Summer they were a great duo, what about veronika raquel?

Will the inversion table and space boots return?

Loving the new clips Silvercherry especially the f/f ones...id love to see some great revenge clips!

Will we ever see the return of Stacy and Summer they were a great duo, what about veronika raquel?

Will the inversion table and space boots return?

Possibly we could see Summer again. I' haven't been in touch with her for a few years now though. I shot with Veronika back in the summer and I hope to work with her again sometime soon. The boots will definitely return!

Thank you!

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back