• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Kandi Thread - 9/20/11

Does Kandi have any earthly idea how enchanted we all are by her and her perfect feet?

I certainly hope she has an idea lol. I do pass along the comments to her about how much people love her feet and she enjoys hearing it too :)

Here are some shots from Kandi's new clip "Cowgirl Kandi and Her Sexy Boots and Feet"

The last pic shows a brief part at the end of the clip where her feet are tickled. But the tickling only lasts for a few seconds. So brief, that I didn't even include it in the clip description.

Hope you enjoy!

Image1.jpg Image2.jpg Image3.jpg Image4.jpg Image5.jpg

I'm making a comic book. She gets captured by bank robbers and tie her up for the entire comic, she gets tickled too. Kandi will inspire a new model, if it's cool with her. If not, I have "Heather". That last pic brought out my

werewolf-animal-fierce-image.gif

Kandi is gorgeous and her little feet are so cute. I would tickle them and eat them up. Definatly one of my fav tickle and foot models.

so hot smoking hot i cant stop think of her feet, ask her to join TMF...

Here are some shots from a clip we did a little over two years ago. This...was a very good day!

kfd1.jpg kfd2.jpg kfd3.jpg kfd4.jpg

Nothin' like sampling the goods there Evan ... and man does she have the goods!

Nice pics of Kandi, guys - she is awesome! Of course her feet are amazing but, as I've mentioned, her belly button is just as perfect. Any updates on the request of Kandi doing a belly button-themed clip - that would truly be epic! With some tickling thrown in there, too...:wub:

She definitely has the perfect name.....she's so gorgeous, those feet so cute, that laugh so sexy.....Kandi is just as sweet as candy :)

Nice pics of Kandi, guys - she is awesome! Of course her feet are amazing but, as I've mentioned, her belly button is just as perfect. Any updates on the request of Kandi doing a belly button-themed clip - that would truly be epic! With some tickling thrown in there, too...:wub:

Sorry I missed this. I haven't worked with her since early May. But I will be getting back in touch with her soon to do some more stuff. I want to get some belly button stuff too : )

Took this when I worked with her last a few months ago. She's looking better than ever! I'll post more too :)

newkandi01.jpg~original

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back