• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Lair of the Tickle Fiends

dalekfire

1st Level Yellow Feather
Dalek haz a show-'n-tell. :redface:

I commissioned this from an artist at DeviantArt named HomunculusLover (her page can be viewed here) for my fiancee Jenna, as we've recently celebrated our 5-year relationship anniversary.

Jenna and I are the ticklees in this piece, with the ticklers being HL's notorious "Tickle Fiends," a devious duo who kidnaps victims they've set their sights on and hauls them to their secret lair to torture them beyond comprehension in their many ticklish devices. Turns out, we were next on their dreaded hit-list. :sweatdrop: The scenario itself is based off a favorite roleplay session Jenna and I had 'bout a year back, involving this here device, aptly coined the "Bracket Stocks." As you can see, despite the devious circumstances and our tortured expressions, enjoyment was in everyone's hearts that fateful day.

Needless to say, this giddy piece evoked a giddy response, and HomunculusLover really blew my expectations for this piece out of the water. She was a delight to work with. I highly encourage those who may be thinking about tickle art commissions to check her out...or at least, check out her gallery if you wanna see great art! :happy:

So, here you are. Your friendly neighborhood mod having a hell of a tickle-torture. >.>

EDIT: The dialogue in the artwork has to do with the Tickle Fiends being MIA for a while, and making their grand return in this image.

This is adorable <3 I wish you and Jenna many years of happiness and laughter together. Also, great work by HomunculusLover!

Jesus, she's really improved. I don't remember her being able to do that.

Thanks, guys! :super_hap

Yeah, Kate's really pulled out all the stops for this one. She was apparently really inspired with the idea of bringing her Fiends back, so that provided some extra incentive. ;) Feel free to commission more work from her. She's on a roll!

And thank you, Mr. Grinn, for your well wishes! :happy: I'm sure there'll be a day when Jenna and I can meet you and your lovely fiance, as well! Then there'll be a lot to laugh about! :lol

And thank you, Mr. Grinn, for your well wishes! :happy: I'm sure there'll be a day when Jenna and I can meet you and your lovely fiance, as well! Then there'll be a lot to laugh about! :lol

:lol oh you know it, brother!

Extremely good art. I notice you had your avatar from that pic quite a while ago. Why not show it until now?

I posted the thread at the same time I updated my avatar. :) I just completely forgot about it until I posted my most recent one, so had to post a late response to Grinn's kind words. :lol

Glad you like Kate's art though, Yannei. :happy:

What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back