• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Low Roads, chapter 1 (comic - FF/F full body; foot).

Low_Roads

4th Level Black Feather
Link to Chapter 2: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=67753
Links to all Low Roads chapters: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=197264

Hi folks. I'm a TTC regular (where I use the name Littlebighead... don't ask) and though I've never before submitted artwork to the TMF, it was always my intention to contribute to both sites. Now that the TTC is down (not permanently or for long, I pray), I'll take the opportunity to start posting here as well. This is the first chapter of a comic story I started in August. Chapter 2 is nearly complete, ready to send possibly before the end of October. Please let me know what things in this inaugural installment please you and what things you'd prefer to see. Such information will help me shape future chapters:

Pages 1-5

Attachments

• lowroads-01-01.jpg
    lowroads-01-01.jpg
    576.9 KB · Views: 279
  • lowroads-01-02.jpg
    lowroads-01-02.jpg
    568.4 KB · Views: 275
  • lowroads-01-03.jpg
    lowroads-01-03.jpg
    539.5 KB · Views: 284
  • lowroads-01-04.jpg
    lowroads-01-04.jpg
    541.8 KB · Views: 339
  • lowroads-01-05.jpg
    lowroads-01-05.jpg
    473.6 KB · Views: 361
Last edited:
Pages 6-10.

Attachments

• lowroads-01-06.jpg
    lowroads-01-06.jpg
    430.2 KB · Views: 320
  • lowroads-01-07.jpg
    lowroads-01-07.jpg
    397.2 KB · Views: 365
  • lowroads-01-08.jpg
    lowroads-01-08.jpg
    355 KB · Views: 352
  • lowroads-01-09.jpg
    lowroads-01-09.jpg
    482.3 KB · Views: 380
  • lowroads-01-10.jpg
    lowroads-01-10.jpg
    434.6 KB · Views: 486
Last edited:
Hey, Low_Roads (I guess it's ol' Lil'BigHead behind the new nick, right=?)
First, it's great that you're also posting here, since I already know your artwork let me share a few thoughts with your new fans-to-be :
Your artwork reminds me of the great Basil Wolverton, kinda freaky but good, also I think making sequential art is harder than separate pieces, I hope you end your sequel soon, take your time to deliver a quality work.
Second, on a sad note, I also have had troubles with the TTF, I hope it's online soon
Best Regards and welcome to the other oasis!! (If you know what I mean!)

Pages 11-15.

Attachments

• lowroads-01-11.jpg
    lowroads-01-11.jpg
    454.5 KB · Views: 456
  • lowroads-01-12.jpg
    lowroads-01-12.jpg
    371 KB · Views: 399
  • lowroads-01-13.jpg
    lowroads-01-13.jpg
    411.8 KB · Views: 454
  • lowroads-01-14.jpg
    lowroads-01-14.jpg
    401 KB · Views: 481
  • lowroads-01-15.jpg
    lowroads-01-15.jpg
    408.2 KB · Views: 516
Last edited:
Pages 16-18. The final two pictures are stand-alone portraits of Mercy, the first done back in the 1980s (before I'd assigned her a name or a personality).

Attachments

• lowroads-01-16.jpg
    lowroads-01-16.jpg
    477.4 KB · Views: 484
  • lowroads-01-17.jpg
    lowroads-01-17.jpg
    470.1 KB · Views: 448
  • lowroads-01-18.jpg
    lowroads-01-18.jpg
    426 KB · Views: 389
  • Mercy-alternate 1.jpg
    Mercy-alternate 1.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 322
  • TT-8.jpg
    TT-8.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 318
Last edited:
Hi Darth Godflesh! Yes, it's Littlebighead, employing a slightly more comely username. Thank you so much for the kind words and commiseration about Tickle Theater. I love that site a lot and hope for its best. I remember your nice commentary the first time this was posted, and still plan to employ your recommendation (that of using a wholly human tickle victim). The second chapter has proved sufficiently involved that I had to break it in half, though, so the promised incident will now occur in chapter 3 instead of chapter 2. Again, thanks so much for the friendly greeting!

Last edited:
Excellent comic Low_Roads! I too share a sense of loss with the seemingly defunct TT and I share your pain.

Cheers!

Snail Shell

Thanks, Snail Shell! Let's stay optimistic about Tickle Theater. We've weathered storms there before, though I don't ever remember the site being down for so long. Your work had just become very popular there, too. Well, I suspect many fans will be shifting over here (as I've done) for as long as the absence lasts.

Welcome aboard! Nice work. I hope to see you around for awhile. :triangle:

Hello Dave! Thanks for the welcome! I'll be submittng material regularly from now on (much of it to the non-tickling artwork forum). I'm here for the long haul; just chagrinned it took trouble at the TTC to stir me to action. Hopefully, I'll have the chance to contribute a great deal of artwork to both sites for years to come!

Hello Littlebighead! I glad to see you here! :) :) :)
Great drawings! I like it! :)

Thank you Rgevskiy! This is the place where I first saw your fine Koshka character, so I'm most happy to be joining you here finally! Glad you enjoyed the artwork! I'll have chapter 2 of the story ready very soon!

Awesome comic, Low_Roads! I can't wait for Chapter 2. Is "The Traveling Cabinet" some sort of magic box? Thanks. :D

Thats one amazing comic strip Low_Roads. I liked it alot in Tickle Theater and I like it alot here in TMF. :cool: :happyfloa

Thank you for the compliment, amk! So pleased you enjoyed the story! I was purposely being a bit cryptic when I came up with the title "Traveling cabinet"... a bit of archaic language to create an air of mystery and to miss-direct slightly. I hope you'll be will be pleased with the revelation. It will be coming soon.

Very kind of you, rajee! If this recent hiccup at the TTC (and I note the site is back again... we'll see for how long) did me any good, it was to impel me to post my pictures here and to give this site equal time, something I should have been doing all along. Sometimes a shake-up can be beneficial (though at my age, I don't really need this much excitement!) At any rate, thank you so much for your kind words!

Last edited:
I appreciate that, john! Thank you! Glad the site's back up again. What a week we've been through, eh? Don't need another like that for a while!

Hi Kal! Great to talk to you here! Chapter 2 is very nearly done. This one's taken a bit more time, as it's a few pages longer. But it will definitely be ready next week, just in time for Halloween! Folks at the TMF should know that our talks over at the TTC have been instrumental in shaping the course of this story: much of chapter 4 will be devoted to a "necro-tickling" episode, a term you coined. Mud Sally would be a much less important character if it weren't for your influence!

Just a stray idea I had.
You're the one to blam... er... to thanks for the comic.

;)

I actually have several ideas brewing up.
And one just popped up right now, as I am/was/been/being/boing writing.

:D

Another Kalamos masterpiece in the making! Any hints? I know you were considering an interogation scene a few weeks back.

You were... ;)
Got the hint. I did.

Actually... I do have an interrogation scene in mind.
BTW, hope you haven't missed the Dungeon Master pic over TTC.
Just replaced it with *2* oldies.

Ah, yes, back to topic, the interrogation scene.
I have something funny in my mind.
Funny as in funny, not funky.

Who knows...
Masterpiece? We'll see.

Weeks? Time's weird.

:)

Oh yes, I've been keeping an eye on that thread. I'd seen the dungeonmaster and the tortured maiden on your website prior to your posting it. The present color picture in one I know too (Nessie?), but the b&w doesn't look familiar. Is that you, Jaynin and HDS again (well, it's clearly you. The other two are the one's I'm unsure about)? That's a regular theme in some of nessie's older pictures.

Funny, funky... whatever you come up with will be weird and wonderful. We're well used to that.

Very cool, not to mention unique. I like it!

I do have to point out, because I'm insane, that the third word on the first page should probably be "than" rather than "that." Sorry, that sort of thing catches my eye every time.

I can't wait for chapter two.

Good glory, HisFlyingFingers! I've been over that text at least a dozen times, in it's creation and in rereading, and I never noticed the typo! How is that possible, it's so prominent! I knew there would probably be a few somewhere, but I assumed they'd be better hidden! :blush: Anyway, thanks! Don't be shy if you spot others... please let me know! I can fix such errors, though it takes time and effort. Thank you too for the compliments! Most gratifying! Chapter 2 will be ready right around this time next week.

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back