• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Low Roads, chapter 1 (comic - FF/F full body; foot).

The colour and the BW pics are one and the same. :D
Just prior and after colouring.

The guys never made into the colour pic because I'm lazy.
And I bear grudges.

HDS had pulled my leg about paying him royalties for his character, and since I'm lousy at taking jokes, I simply ditched him from the final pic.

;)

Bet he wasn't even aware of this.

Yeah, I'm mean and vengeful.
But I have flaws too.

:D :D :D

Awww man! Remind me not to get on your bad side! So, you can alter a picture that much during development! I knew there were benefits to creating your pictures in the computer, but I didn't realise how extensive they were. That's an artist's dream! Though, if I happen to ink a bad comic panel I am able to eliminate it entirely and redraw without losing the whole page. Flexi-sign Pro allows me that much flexibility. I can also tweak slightlly to elimenate minor errors. Nothing gross, though.

Last edited:
Well... I'm quite harmless: deleting people from pics hasn't proved fatal to them yet.

:D

Part of the flexibility comes from the fact I often draw chars separately; Ness was actually made up of three different layers.

Stacking layers allows to create independent elements, such as background and foreground objects.

The plus side is, you never have to break the inks out, and pics never leave your 'puter, much to the drawing area's benefit.

:)

The down side is, they look colder and fake, compared to handcrafted pics like yours.

Nice!

Can't wait to see more! I somehow get the feeling that Mercy finds herself in these ticklish situations more often than she'd care to admit!

Cold and fake... heretical talk! None of your fans would agree with that. You've got one of the friendliest, most jovial styles I know! Actually, I love the idea of the layered approach. My own technique isn't that different: I'll frequently ink foreground elements to "fix" them in place before working on the background. Reason being, I tend to flail around and alter figures until they please me. This constant mussing can ruin elements I like if they aren't secure. This pre-inking can bite sometimes by boxing the remaining detail into tight corners. I suppose thorough thumbnailing would solve this problem, but I hate losing the time. My pictures take long enough to produce as it is.

Ooops! Sorry, AffectionateDan! You sneaked in while I was composing my last response! You're right... Mercy can be a bit careless. Comfortable living in sleepy Tabor County has made her that way. Things are about to become much more interesting for her, though! Thank you so much for your comments and your interest!

Last edited:
Im always a fan of tickle Monsters! any chance of some huge ones that get this poor girl in some really ticklish situations?
Great work cant wait for part 2

Cheers

Low_Roads said:
Cold and fake... heretical talk! None of your fans would agree with that. You've got one of the friendliest, most jovial styles I know!
Fans? Do I have... fans!?
[I could use worshippers, or rather, their tithes...]

Though I wonder how much people like natural paintings over computer-coloured pics.

These are really good. I'm glad you posted them. I'm already excited to read more.

Thank you, korn (c_tickler at the TTC, right?) Mercy won't be taking on any Chewy-sized torturers right away, but I'm definitely building to that. Matter of fact, her sister (Persephone) is slated to tangle with largish menace around chapter 5.

Worshipper, eh Kal? I'll see what I can do to set it up... long as I get to pass around the collection plate. As to computer vs. brushwork, I doubt most folks care, so long as the image is pleasing. Early man had little more than berry juice and stone walls, but look... some of the most valued artwork of all time! Tough to place in galleries, though.

Thank you very much, Michael! I'm very happy to be posting at the TMF at last!
A whole new community to get to know and interact with!

I could start a new religion, and dub thee my patriarch.
Sacred Cult of Kalamos.

Or... what about Kalamithic Temple of Hautemorea?

We should work on the tenets, now...

Nuts! I say we evict the tenets. They're cluttering up the vestry. Let's concentrate of the rules instead:

Proposal 1: Sacrifice of willing virgin to celebrate each holy day.

Proposal 2: Designation of each Saturday as a holy day.

Proposal 3: Redesignation of each day as a Saturday.

Proposal 4: Redesignation of every lady as a virgin.

Proposal 5: Redesignation of the term "unwilling" to "willing".

Proposal 6: Party (see illustration below).

(a small sneak preview... copied quickly, without normal care. The actual page will look far better.)

Wow!

Wow man, those are nothing short of excellent. Keep up the great work.

That's deeply appreciated! Thank you very much, randomguy! I'll do all I can to keep the quality high. There's a lot more story to come!

But... but... we *need* rules!
I don't want to end up like a tv preacher and...

* Gives a peek to pic *

Forget rules.
Bring the virgin in.

Spoken like a true prophet! I can see Kalamosism sweeping the whole world! In fact, I'll break out the brooms right now...

Speaking of which... [witch?]... I just finished inking my latest pic.
And since I'm such a good fella [capisce?]...

Well, you'll see.

;)

I just savored my first Halloween treat over at the TTC; sugary sweet and uniquely delicious... but it packs a real wallop, too! I suspect others will likewise adore the flavor... it's a whole new taste sensation! Dia de Muertos candy has nothing on this!

I'll be out of touch for a few days, starting tomorrow: short vactaion. So glad I got some marvelous yummies to send me on my way!

Last edited:
And of course the first chapter.

[60 godforsaken seconds! I don't have this kind of time to spare!]

*BUMP*

Thanks for the bump, Kal! You're too good to me!

Low_Roads said:
Thanks for the bump, Kal! You're too good to me!

I just see your threads as the most sensible choice.

I'm not likely to bump manga/anime threads.
They have otakus for that.

I'm not too keen on bumping female artists either.
No sexism here: I'm fairly oblivious to gender online.
I just find it fair to bump threads because I like the *illos*, not because I could be attracted to the *artist*.

This leaves me with fewer choices.

I used to bump Tukano - but I haven't heard from him lately.
Then I started bumping Fair Feather - but he's reduced his output as well.
I tried bumping Scavenger, but the guy is too shy to reply, and he won't exploit a bump [plus he now draws for money, so he has no use for my bumps].

Your comics are original. They have a nice retrò feeling. And they have an engrossing plot too.
If you don't mind a younger user praising you, let me tell I really appreciate them and look forward to watch more.

Bumping them is the least we can do, when we like an artist's work.

You, Tukano, Fair Feather, Scavenger... that's heady company! I'll be mighty happy if folks look back one day and number me amongst you!

I can understand if Tukano wants to take things a little bit easier... he has a HUGE portfolio!

Tukano is one of the longer standing artists over here.
He's been on the scene since... 1997 I guess.

I don't know if people will remember my name.
Last time they asked about people's favourite artists, only one user mentioned my nick, and spelled it wrong anyway.

:D :D :D

Most are concerned with Bac [and few with Saudelli or Ozzy/Alvarez].
I can't see a place for my name among theirs.
I am not likely to turn my hobby for tickling pics into a full-blown business, for instance.

You're leaving a lasting legacy, Kal. I'm confident of that! I don't know about any poll results... popularity contests aren't always a good way to determine long-term quality (just look at the Oscars; it's generally some unconsidered film we remember, while the Best Picture winner has fallen into obscurity). I do know this: you're doing impressive, high quality, highly pleasing artwork. Your style is polished and uniquely your own (easily recognizable by any viewer) and your chosen topics mark you for distinction. Who else mixes tickling with such well conceived and researched ancient/medieval military themes? No one I know! And I can think of no one else with the guts to tackle Tim Burton scenarios! That's a delicate balance beyond most artists, cool sepultral beauty mingling with tactile passion! And while I'm delighted for those who've chosen to turn professional, I don't place any particular stock in it. It's not a special gage of quality, only goals. I can see solid reasons for keeping one's passion private and small-scale: nothing turns enthusiasm into drudgery quite as surely as making it an obligation. I'd despair of working under unyeilding time constraints and conforming to the standards of an employer. That seems antithetical to art; it's assembly line stuff. The most pleasing results come from a private passion and personal drive that operates almost independent of an audience... from the workings of the artist's innermost heart and mind.

Am I drifing? I think I may have gotten off track... short story: your work is spectacular and well respected. It forms a vital part of my personal collection. I always greet a new piece with the fondest eagerness. And I know for a certainty that I'm not alone!

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back