• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Self Referential Thread

I'm sure that Harry will do well in gaining allies. This is quite vital as you have indicated. :D :p

Yes I am sure he will do a great job. I have got a few ideas ..... I have to talk to THE THREAD to see how practical they are. They could help us out a lot. :fingerscrossed:

:D :p

Yes I am sure he will do a great job. I have got a few ideas ..... I have to talk to THE THREAD to see how practical they are. They could help us out a lot. :fingerscrossed:

Yes, a discussion with the THREAD is the obvious next step. I have full confidence in you, Kurch. :D :p

*kurch enters The Infinity Room and goes down a special corridor, not known by many, and enters a portal. The portal brings him to D5DH also known as the Cosmic Tree*

kurch: Hi D5DH. I hope you are well. Its been awhile.

D5DH: I am well kurch. Nice to meet you again.

kurch: So what can I do for you?

D5DH: There are matter we need to discuss. First off I would like to say how sorry I am about the loss of your friend... it is sad I did not have achance to know him better.

kurch: It was a tragic loss but sadly events are taking place that must be addressed.

D5DH: I understand and you are right. In part there are things I must adddress as well.

kurch: Like what?

D5DH: As you know the entrance to my realm and me comes through for the most part through the Infinity Room. As such with the situation with Chef Tony and the impending Armageddon battle ... you must protect the Infinity Room at all costs.

kurch: Of course the Infinity Room is too powerful a place to fall into the hands of a demon.

D5DH: I am glad we agree on that. There is more about the room you should know. The room predated your world... even your solar system. That you already knew. However the room even predates me.... and I am billions of years old. My suspicion is the room was made by THE CREATOR himself. Though I have no proof of that.

kurch: WOW. Very important we keep that room away from Chef Tony.

D5DH: Again we agree. Very nice. As such I am giving you a ancient book of spells. Very old. Very powerful. They are not priest spells... nor magic spells. They are more like nature spells. That does make them very powerful though. I give them to you because you will need them to protect this room, and to protect this universe. This battle can not be lost.

kurch: Failure is not an option my friend.

D5DH: Agreement. There is another matter. Your tree Space Bauhinia #13. How is he?

kurch: He is doing quite well.

D5DH: Excellent to hear. I need to inform you I will not be around forever.

kurch: Oh my ... you said you were well.

D5DH: Your concern is appreciated but I will be around for likely a hundred or so of your lifetimes.... but for some one billions of years old that is near the end of my life cycle.

kurch: Well I am glad you will be around longer then I thought. Wish you could be around forever though.

D5DH: Thank you again. Such is not the case for the natural world. Things are born spend their time and then pass. Life is not a given but rather a gift.

kurch: I agree :iagree:

D5DH: As such I need to find my successor. My heir sort to speak. I think Space Bauhina #13 is the perfect tree to be the next Cosmic Tree.

kurch: WOW. He is just a little baby though. It is a great honor.

D5DH: He will have plenty of time to develop into the roll. Especially with your help and my help.

kurch: I would be happy to help anyway I can.

D5DH: Excellent. We will need to have many meetings. Some just him and me and some all 3 of us and of course it is vital you continue to give him all the love and support you can.

kurch: Of course. He is an adorable little tree. I love him a ton.

D5DH: Good. Cosmic Trees need an abundance of love. First things first. We must defeat this Chef Tony character and win this final battle, the battle of Armageddon.

A very important development, Kurch. I am overjoyed to learn that Space Bauhina #13 will have a glorious future. :D :p

A very important development, Kurch. I am overjoyed to learn that Space Bauhina #13 will have a glorious future. :D :p

Yes I agree. :iagree: A super important development. Yea I was amazed too .... wow the widdle guy is going to be the next Cosmic Tree. Quite an honor.

*kurch is in a meeting with Thorin Warhammer, the Armada's Weaponsmith.*

kurch: So what you thing Thorin you think you can take some of these new Dark Elements and turn them into some new formidable weapons?

Thorin. Absolutely. This should be a blast. Its like having a ton of new materials to craft with.

kurch: Thats great. We need all the weapons we can get for this epic battle.

Thorin: Well I got something else that may help in that regard.

kurch: Whats that?

Thorin: An ancient Warhammer crafted used primarily for destroying demons.

kurch: Sounds perfect. Exactly what we need.

Thorin: Aye there is a catch though. Ya need to be a holy warrior. Like a Paladin and the thing is huge. Like 5 foot long and weighs literally a ton. Not sure there is a holy warrior that can even lift the thing.

kurch: I may have the person for ya.

*kurch pages Harry TP Snapperpants to his office*

Thorin: Really??? You know someone.

kurch: Yeah he is coming now. He is an Hyperion Time Warrior. They are the closest thing to the old Paladin line I can think of.

*Harry walks in standing 10 foot 5 inches and with his 27 heads. He is an imposing sight.*

Thorin: Holy Cow!!!! Thats a big warrior.

kurch: Harry meet Thorin. Thorin meet Harry. Thorin has a weapon you might be able to use Harry.

Harry: Thats great. Dwarven weapons are the best. Would love to use one in the coming battle.

Thorin: Thanks mate. Lets all have a look at it then.

*kurch, Thorin and Harry goto the Armada warehouse where Thorin pulls out the mighty Warhammer*

Thorin: Well here it is guys. A beaut of weapon if you ask me.... well assuming anyone can lift the damn thing. LOL

*Harry inspects the weapon*

kurch: Wow beautiful construction. A mixture of titanium and silver it appaears. Love the cross etched in to the end of it.

Thorin: Yea definitely Titanium and silver s well as some specialized dwarven steel.... some tungsten as well. I am guessing a few other things my forefather knew about too that I dont LOL

Harry: Amazing weapon Thorin. Can I pick it up?

Thorin: Sure lad have at it. It is heavy as heck though.

*Harry picks up the mighty hammer with little trouble*

Thorin: Holy heck.... I never seen anyone pick up this thing. :yowzer:

kurch: Harry isnt just anyone. LOL Most Hyperion weapons and big.... though not quite as big as this one. If Harry could not lift it I dont we would find someone who could. LOL

Harry: Aye it has a bit of heft to it. But I like to give demons as big a smash as I can. This thing looks like it will do the job. This weapon have a name Thorin.

Thorin: Well most figured only God could lift the darn thing. So its called "The Hammer Of God"

Harry: Great. Is it ok if I use it for the coming battle?

Thorin: Yea sure I love to see that thing in action. Me and my ancestors idid not make weapons to collect dust. It would be an honor to see ya bash as many demon skulls open with that thing as possible.

Harry: Hahaha it will be my honor to crack open several hundred battalions of demons for you Thorin.

kurchie running late..... :atom:

Lots of trouble with lawyers and the DMV and Social Security and many other government offices. Truly a nightmare. :eek: :(

Good Night Everyone. Take care my good friends. Peace and wuv :D :bunny: :wub: :D

kurchie running late..... :atom:

Lots of trouble with lawyers and the DMV and Social Security and many other government offices. Truly a nightmare. :eek: :(

Good Night Everyone. Take care my good friends. Peace and wuv :D :bunny: :wub: :D
That does sound like an awful nightmare! :eek: I sympathize with you, my friend.

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back