• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Self Referential Thread

*kurch meets with Helion Of The First Fire, one of the oldest Pletherians still around.*

kurch: An honor to meet you Helion.

Helion Of The First Fire: I am pleased of your feelings. I too am, as you say, am honored.

kurch: Is their something you wish to discuss?

Helion Of The First Fire: Yes there are things that I believe are most urgent. Since events are leading to the battle of Armageddon. This is a battle that must be won.

kurch: I agree. :iagree: It is the most important battle we have ever faced.

Helion Of The First Fire: I am pleased you understand its importance. I am saddened however at the recent passing of our friend. It is a great loss to the Armada.

kurch: Thank you :ty: It is a great loss but events are such that we must try to move forward as best we can.

Helion Of The First Fire: Your wisdom has grown nicely kurchatovium. You can count on us to be at your side during this ultimate battle.

kurch: That is great news. I am very happy you will be joining us.

Helion Of The First Fire: Of course. It is our job to preserve this cosmos. The Antichirst will destroy everything in this wondorous place we all call home. I am here too to inform you of some things.

kurch: Really? What things?

Helion Of The First Fire: Mainly with The Infinity Room. The Infinity Room as you know predates your Earth and your solar system. What you may not know is it predates us Pletherians and this cosmos.

kurch: WOW. So who made it?

Helion Of The First Fire: That is perhaps a mystery but I believe it was constructed by THE CREATOR himself. Perhaps even more amazing is The Infinity Room is what THE CREATOR used to make you and me and this entire Cosmos. The Infinity Room is literally the tool chest of God himself. As such it must not fall into the hands of Chef Tony.

kurch: Oh my no. That would be a disaster of untold proportions.

Helion Of The First Fire: Again I am pleased we have agreement on this. I know it makes a difficult battle harder as it must be fought on more then one front.

kurch: True, there is not much choice though. I have some ideas on how we may accomplish this. THE THREAD is helping.

Helion Of The First Fire: May I ask what you have in your thoughts?

kurch: Of course my friend. THE THREAD and I are arranging a teleport system using the portal orbs and the Divi Portus system lready in place to get troops, supplies and messages back and forth to the two fronts of the battle. The details are still being worked on though.

Helion Of The First Fire: I support the idea. It is wisdom. One more item on The Infinity Room. Chef Tony almost certainly go after it. If he is losing the battle at Mt Megiddo the he will try to reset the Cosmos at The Infinity Room.

kurch: Reset? That sounds bad. Very bad.

Helion Of The First Fire: It is most undesirable. It means the destruction of this entire Cosmos. Everything. And the construction of a new one with only Chef Tony in it.

kurch: Oh my! :eek: We cant let that happen.

Helion Of The First Fire: Again we have agreement. Nice. :) We will be in touch kurchatovium. There is much to do.

kurch: Yes I will keep in touch my friend Thanks for the info.

That is both great news, that they will be joining us, but also a dire warning, about what Chef Tony will attempt to do if he gets to the Infinity Room.
Well done, Kurch.

:D :p

That is both great news, that they will be joining us, but also a dire warning, about what Chef Tony will attempt to do if he gets to the Infinity Room.
Well done, Kurch.

Very good news we will have their help. They are fierce warriors. Good to have on board. :)

Yes The Infinity Room is obviously now more important then we ever realized. It must not ever fall into Chef Tony's hands.

Very good news we will have their help. They are fierce warriors. Good to have on board. :)

Yes The Infinity Room is obviously now more important then we ever realized. It must not ever fall into Chef Tony's hands.

We could almost say that The Infinity Room is infinitely important. :D :p

kurchie running late.... :atom: Looks like another storm is a brewing. :eek:

Good Night Everyone. Take care my good friends. Peace and wuv :D :bunny: :wub: :D

kurchie running late. :atom: Lots of business stuff going on.

Good Night everyone. Take care my good friends. Peace and wuv. :D :bunny: :wub: :D

*kurch meet up with Space Bauhinia #13 who want to see him*

kurch: Hi. Is everything ok little guy?

Space Bauhinia #13: Yes Daddy everything is good. I am gonna help Daddy.

kurch: Cool. Can always use some help. :) What are you gonna do.

Space Bauhinia #13: I got Daddy another ally. :D

kurch: Wow. Thats great. Who did you get?

Space Bauhinia #13: The hummingbirds.... isnt that great.

kurch: Hummingbirds. Thats cool. This is a dnagerous battle you know. Are they ok with that?

Space Bauhinia #13: Yea they know. They still want to help. You wanna meet with them?

kurch: Yea sure that would be great.

Space Bauhinia #13: I go get them. I help translate too. I is fluent in hummingbird.

*Space Bauhinia #13 get a whole bunch of hummngbirds of all diferrent colrs into kurch's office*

kurch: WOW! there are a lot of them.

Space Bauhinia #13: Oh there are tons more these are the leaders of each hummer clan though.

kurch: Impressive.

Space Bauhinia #13: They say they are very happy the way you take care of the hummers in your yard and thats one reason they want to help.

kurch: Well they are very adorable widdle birds. I love them a ton.

Space Bauhinia #13: They wuv you too. They want to know how they can help.

kurch: Well I do have a need for some very fast messengers to go from The Infinity Room to Mt Megiddo and back. They will be portals at each spot there but we still need to from the areas of battles to those portals and keep communication between both battle lines. This is an important mission. We need very fast little being to do this.

Space Bauhinia #13: Hummers say they are very very fast they just need sugar solution to go fast. :)

kurch: Not a problem, I can give them the kurch special hummer solution loaded with more sugar then any average feeder.

Space Bauhinia #13: They say that would be great. They want to see the route. Hummers say the can memorize the route easily.

*kurch pulls out a map of The Infinity Room and Mt Megiddo.*

kurch: There you go. I will put the feeder stations. here and here and here and here. Out of the way but still easy to get too.

Space Bauhinia #13: Hummingbirds say you got a deal and thank you for trusting them with such an imprtant mission.

kurch: They are welcome. I thank them for wanting to help us out. All allies are needed and welcome for this epic battle.

Space Bauhinia #13: YAY. So I did good Dad?

kurch: Yes sweetie you did very good. Daddy very proud of you. :wub:

Great news! Those humming birds will give us fast communication in the heat of the coming big battle. :D :p

Great news! Those humming birds will give us fast communication in the heat of the coming big battle. :D :p

Yes exactly. I can think of no one better to handle communications for us. :)

Space Bauhinia #13 is going to see if he can find us more allies. :)

kurchie running late..... :atom: More business stuff going on. :)

Good Night Everyone. Take care my good friends. Peace and wuv. :D :bunny: :wub: :D

*kurch gets another message from Space Bauhinia #13*

kurch: Hi Whats up widdle buddy?

Space Bauhinia #13: I helped Daddy again. I helped Daddy. :wub:

kurch: Cool. What did you do?

Space Bauhinia #13: I got Daddy another ally. :happyhop:

kurch: WOW great. Who did you get?

Space Bauhinia #13: I gots the all the honeybees and wasps. :)

kurch: Thats great... you know honeybees and wasps dont usually get along all that well.

Space Bauhinia #13: I knows but they are willing to put aside all differences to help us in this Final Battle.

kurch: I am impressed and very proud of you. You are quite the peacemaker.

Space Bauhinia #13: Thank you Daddy. :wub:

kurch: We will use them in the front lines. They should distract and hurt the enemy enough for our troops to come in and finish them off. Do I need to meet with them?

Space Bauhinia #13: No they are very busy... but I will relay the message to them.

kurch: As the final battle gets close I will need to get all our allies organized together so at some point we will need a few meetings.

Space Bauhinia #13: Ok Daddy. :) They are cool with that. They are just busy cause its Spring.

kurch: Excellent work sweetie. Daddy very proud of you. :yourock:

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back