• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Self Referential Thread

*kurch meets again with Helion Of The First Fire, a Pletherian as old as the cosmos.*

kurch: Hi Helion. Everything ok? Was wondering why you requested another meeting so quick?

Helion Of The First Fire: All is well. Just more information that needs to be passed along. Mainly about The Infinity Room.

kurch: Great. Always important to know as much about that room as possible.

Helion Of The First Fire: The information is really more about The Hall Of The Fall. The corridor leading to The Infinity Room.

kurch: Yea strange place. Full of many many images.

Helion Of The First Fire: Those images are not so much images as potential outcomes for this cosmos.

kurch: That sounds a bit scary.

Helion Of The First Fire: Indeed. Most being sview the cosmos as being on a timeline of events that happen in sequential order... but they are not. Neither though are things predetermined. Things tend to bounce from one epic event to another like one of your... how you say Pachinko Machines. These "bounces" shape the course of the future. We are at one epic event / bounce very soon.

kurch: You mean the Battle Of Armageddon. Man this is a lot deep stuff.

Helion Of The First Fire: Yes correct. I understand. It is a lot to understand but you need to know this to win this event. This bounce is likely the biggest in the cosmos's history.

kurch: Yes information is key always.

Helion Of The First Fire: Well spoken my young friend. :D Those images on The hall OF The Fall. Are all potential outcomes. Potential bounces. Potential new pathways the cosmos might take. Some are lovely. Some are just pure evil.

kurch: So should I study those images?

Helion Of The First Fire: Yes. You may even have dreams about them. Higher powers are trying to guide/warn you as we speak. You must be open and know what is happening for these warnings to be of any help.

kurch: Wow. They are a lot of images there..... to study.

Helion Of The First Fire: 444 to be exact.

kurch: Interesting number that is the same number as Element Zodium in the Dark periodic Table. The only sentient element in that table.

Helion Of The First Fire: There are no coincidences kurch. Only iknowledge to be understood. Study the Hall and open you heart and mind to what is happening. From there you can plan wisely.

kurch: Yea I might need to discuss some of these ideas and future visions with you. If thats ok?

Helion Of The First Fire: I am always here for you. Always by your side. We are one in many ways.

kurchie running late... :atom: Lots of stuff I had to do.

Good Night Everyone. Take care my good friends. Peace and wuv. :D :bunny: :wub: :D

*kurch drops by the Hall Of The Fall and stops by to visit D5DH the current cosmic tree.*

kurch: Hi D5DH. How are you?

D5DH: I am well kurch. How are you and our little prodigy doing?

kurch: Glad you are well. We are both doing great. Space Bauhinia #13 has even found some more allies for us in our battle.

D5DH: That is excellent. He is already a leader and he is still just a widdle sapling. He is going to be an excellent cosmic tree. This is great news. Is that why you dropped by?

kurch: Well one reason. I did have some questions about the book of spells you gave me and Space Bahunia #13

D5DH: What is you would like to know?

kurch: These spells...... ummmmm.... they seem scarily powerful.... I mean you dont normally come acrtoss spells that control not only nature but actual space and the solar system.

D5DH: Well I am glad you inquired. The spells are indeed extremely powerful. Nature is extremely powerful. As such they do require a careful touch.

kurch: Yea dont really want to destroy our troops too. LOL

D5DH: No that indeed would be a bad thing. The spells are organized though.

kurch: Really. How? Guess I was just thumbing through things.

D5DH: Yes the ones at the beginning are the least powerful and the further into the book you go the more powerful the spells become.

kurch: Ahh good. So start from the front and dont use anything to far back unless you really really have to.

D5DH: Yes. Very smart. They are summoning spells there too. Even for Treants.

kurch: Treants?

D5DH: Really trees brought to a higher warrior like state. Much like Golems were used. Treants though being alive already are much more fierce and smart warriors and fight to their very death.

kurch: WOW. Sounds very useful.

D5DH: There is a price though. It costs an actual tree its life. So dont summon like 5 million Treants unless want to deforest a whole section of your planet.

kurch: Oh my. Thanks for the heads up. Yea dont want to do that.

D5DH: You are welcome. Use them though if need be. I would not summon more then a hundred. They are very fierce and will fight till every cell in then has died. Here I have a picture of one.....

408px-Treant.png

kurch: WOW! I mean they are going to be on our side right. They look pretty fierce.

D5DH: Sorry I should have warned you..... they are very fierce looking. They are warriors. They will not harm any forces of good. In any way. They are fiercely loyal so you have no worries.

kurch: Thats good.

D5DH: Look over the book well my friend. You and Space Bauhinia need to know it. It will help you greatly in the Battle Of Armageddon. Being a nature pell book it can give you control over volcanoes, magma, lightning, hurricanes, tidal waves. Even the astronomical things you mentioned. Though those are exceedingly dangerous to play with.

kurch: Yea I think I need to drop by here a few more times. ;)

D5DH: You are most welcome here anytime. And that would be wise I feel.

kurchie running late.... :atom:

Good Night Everyone. Take care my goods friends. Peace and wuv. :D :bunny: :wub: :D

kurchie running late..... lots of busy busy stuff going on.

Good Night Everyone. Take care my good friends. Peace and wuv. :D :bunny: :wub: :D

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back