• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The UNY III Registration is open!

Myriads

Tzar of the TMF
Hello folks!

I’m pleased to announce that we are opening registration for the UNY III Gathering in Albany New York, Super bowl weekend in February!

UNY has grown a lot in it’s first two outings, becoming one of the communities biggest gatherings. Last year we had 55 people there over the weekend. This time we hope to see more of you! As many here will tell you, fun was had by all, and many new friendships were formed.

The gathering will be taking place in a vary nice Albany hotel where we have arranged to occupy most of a building unit, over the weekend of February 4th-6th 2011. Special rates for rooms have been arranged, and it’s even possible to book a room on Thursday and stay until Monday if you want to arrive early and stay late for extra fun with your friends. We have negotiated a great rate of $89.99 for the weeknights for the single rooms, and $114.99 per night for the suites! Gathering entry fee is a low $25 which will be used to pay for snacks, pizza and drinkables for the common area and food platters on Super Bowl night, and also the cost of our common suite. We invest all we make back into the gathering.

UNY is a very casual gathering where guests circulate between the common suite that we rent, and the rooms they and friends are staying in. Groups often go out for food to many local places, order in, or even cook in the rooms which have great kitchens. Some even go and marvel at the three story Wal*Mart!

We are opening registration now, as we want to give folks a lot of time to make plans, so we can have as many of our friends here for UNY III as possible.

Send a PM to Venray here on the forum for payment options and information on how to book the special price rooms.

Nothing makes a cold winter weekend better then seeing all your forum friends!

Looking forward to hearing which of you will be coming.

Myriads

Too early yet to tell whether I'll be making the scene, though I'd definitely like to!

This is exciting! We already have 20 people who say they will be attending this year and many more maybe's.

If you are interested in coming, send an e-mail to me at [email protected] or PM me here on the forum giving the names of people attending in your group, and a contact number that we can reach you at.

I will provide info and answer any questions that you may have. Locals need not get a hotel room to attend.

Once payment is received the hotel location with the code needed to book at the reduced rates will be sent to you.

This year we have far more lead time for easier planning, so we hope to make this the biggest UNY yet!

Got it Mils and responded....Looking forward to seeing you there too....as I recall you and I met for the first time at a gathering in NY..:bouncybou

Yes, we did, also in Albany, back in the days when NJJen was organizing them. :D

Keep those emails and PMs coming folks...The hotel is set and ready and it looks like we have a shot at setting a new attendance record yet again!

The male female ration was very good, with about 40% female by my rough count.

Mind you, many people came as couples.

Myriads

how was the male/female ratio last year?

Don't worry about male:female ratio. Even if it were 9:1 guys its well worth going to meet a lot of really nice people and get yourself known in the community. It's a great event, just come.

I might go... but I hear that people get tickled at these things... and I'm a little bit ticklish. So, maybe I should just send a fruit basket.

:excited:

I want to come but I am in a business where I can't commit to perhaps the day before at best. I live in the area so I won't need a room. See ya, hopefully.

I got my fingers crossed that I can make it this year. Just hoping that I can hook up with someone to share hotel expenses. If anyone is looking for same let me know. I would love to be able to hang out with everyone!

I got my fingers crossed that I can make it this year. Just hoping that I can hook up with someone to share hotel expenses. If anyone is looking for same let me know. I would love to be able to hang out with everyone!

I already know of one who does... :typerhappy:

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back