• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The UNY III Registration is open!

I just hope since I am driving we can do without snow for the weekend!!! Maybe train would be safer! LOL

I just hope since I am driving we can do without snow for the weekend!!! Maybe train would be safer! LOL

I'll be arriving by train on Saturday morning. Amtrak has to delay or cancel trains due to snow sometimes, too. :( So let's hope for good weather for all of us. :D

20 days to go.Can't wait to see old friends and make new ones.I need a break from jersey.

Last edited:
So far we have a pretty great group of folks signed up. If you are planning on attending we will need you to register by Jan 21'st so that we can be sure we hve a reliable head count. Send me a PM here or an email @ [email protected] so that I know you will be there.

Those who have attended in the past and are planning to come please please let us know now so we will not be caught unaware....we make no assumptions that you are coming until we here from you directly....

hey i live in bushkill pa anyone wanna give me a ride ? i can pay for some fuel...message me if its yes

This is the last Chance getting close if anybody needs a ride.... We are in Southern NJ and have room in our car.... Just let us know....

I see that JPie1 Voluntered to get kidnapped ! haha just kidding !

if any of gents is willng to engage in some more Texas Hold em' I'll bring some cards...bring your money

Looking forward to trying my hand at Texas Hold 'Em and giving you money.... :p

We will be glad to teach you ! It is lots of fun ! If you win you can tie up Natural !!!

What's New

6/9/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back