• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The UNY III Registration is open!

The Crows...

The first night there hundreds and hundreds of crows filled the trees and lined the hotel roof...

It was somethimg right out of "The Birds"....

The first pic shows them just starting to arrive...poor quality but it was hard to get an "in flight" photo with a cell cam....

The second photo shows what happens when you are parked under a tree that was full of these things and a crazed "bird man" in a wife beater runs around screaming at them...

sucked to be the owner of that car I wish I could have seen him come out and find his car like that
a car wash accross the street form the hotel would turn a nice profit

O.M.G. I think one of the best ways to compliment something like this, is to not be able to find the words to describe it. I truly feel that these gatherings are the only place I can TRULY be myself. No fronts, No Bull, Just being able to relax and be who you are. And everyone does that JUST FINE! I don't consider you people "Friends", or even "Dear Friends". You are "Family"!!! I couldn't feel closer to another group of people if I tried. "Steady"!! I NEVER would have believed, the day I found the T.M.F., and all you great people, that it would ever become one of the greatest parts of my life! "I KNOW"!!!! I Love and miss you all already. But it won't be long before we are all together again, Is it May yet!??? Can't wait! OH BOY OH BOY OH BOY!!!!!!:excited:

Raya you are so welcome... really cute about the phone booth... We can't wait til nest.... Thinking about having something around July at our house so whoever is interested let me know so I can start planning...... All of you are the best group of people I ever met......

Pam

And just to restate what everyone above me has said, thanks for a great weekend. It was my first legitimate gathering and Charlie and I both had an absolute blast. Can't wait til I see y'all again. :bubbleheart:

Sharkie=Switch with no off switch. :)
For her to take what she can take all I can say to Sharkie is "Chickey :woman:. Plain and simple :yourock:. With that said the girl can dish it out too as most of us already knew, the girl got skills to make us :rowfull:.

A Great gathering with Great people....evil female "Lers " I miss them already !

I don't seem to remember anyone saying you can't call time out, so there for it must of been legal.

Its ten minutes in female time..... All of you pulled the numbers out of the hat..... we said 10 minutes but we didn't quite say when they would start..... you all were great sports...... Pam

If anyone happens to get an email survey from the hotel, please take the time to answer as they take your comments seriously...

If anyone happens to get an email survey from the hotel, please take the time to answer as they take your comments seriously...

Already did and gave them a very favorable review. I noted in the comments section that they were very accommodating with early check-in. :D

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back