• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The UNY III Registration is open!

I so wanted to go to this one.

How was it? Good times I am sure!:imthedj:

Just got home...it..was...awesome!..more to come later....wish you could have made it Tommy...

Great Time ! Thanks again Ray and Tracy , you guys are the best !

The walmart bitch is now on vacation.... home and ready to sleep..... all of you guys were great.... had an awesome time...... can't wait til next year.... I have to remember the apron for the kitchen bitch..... thanks to all the guys for taking a number and letting the women have their way with them..... it was great...... to all the people who could not make it try to get there next time..... it was a fun time with great people....... Yeah GREEN BAY......

Thanks Ray and Tracy you guys Rock.....

Joe and Pam:numberone:

I so wanted to go to this one.

How was it? Good times I am sure!:imthedj:

Meh… you didn’t miss much, Tommy. The only things going on were endless tips to Walmart (for some people), hugs, jokes, ticklish laughter, laughterish laughter, love, food, more food, taunting, running, crow poop and some football game.

Wish you could have been there. :)

im missing everyone already lets to this again next weeked lol

every facet of the gathering was filled with awesomeness! While we all get together from our common interest, the warmth and the love is definitely the icing on the cake!

Thanks to Ray & Tracy and every single person there that made the gathering the huge success that it was. Wish we could do this once a month!!!

Love you all....

Judy

Thanks to everyone.

Special thanks to Myriads for the large quantities of good pizza and for taking care of the needs of many while we were there.

Special thanks to all who cooked. We have many who could have their own cooking show...It was amazing!

Special thanks to Pam...(AKA Walmart bitch) who bounced back and forth alll weekend getting crap done!

A shoutout to all of you who attended...it was an awesome bonding experience and a much needed break from the daily routine...

Tracy and I love you all!

Last edited:
You guys are so welcome...... it was my pleasure..... next year i'm bringing a car with a meter...... i could make a fortune up there....lol..... see you guys soon......

Luv ya.....

Joe and Pam

Damn, it's good to see this florish. Props to you organizers for warming the cold months!

Damn, it's good to see this florish. Props to you organizers for warming the cold months!

3 years down and it just keeps evolving and getting better....already confirmed with the hotel that we will be back again next year as well..

It doesnt get much better than it was the past few days....:dancingbanana:

3 years down and it just keeps evolving and getting better....already confirmed with the hotel that we will be back again next year as well..

It doesnt get much better than it was the past few days....:dancingbanana:

wow the hotel and the crows will let us back??

Sharkie ....is a shark but sooo cool ! Sweet as JPie1 , Classy cute and sassy ! unnatural ! Pat the birdman ! Chef Jeff ! Ayla ...Nice kitty (but an evil "Ler" )

Last edited:
Sugar Ray... NOT ! Tracy not Spacey . Unnatural ... " I am Sorry Mommy ! " Too many female "Lers " at once !

every facet of the gathering was filled with awesomeness! While we all get together from our common interest, the warmth and the love is definitely the icing on the cake!

Thanks to Ray & Tracy and every single person there that made the gathering the huge success that it was. Wish we could do this once a month!!!

Love you all....

Judy
^ what Judy said. :D It was a great gathering. :couch:
Sharkie=Switch with no off switch. :)

Yes, Sharkie, your stamina is amazing. :eek:

What a super weekend. It made me realize that I truely need to get back outr to these functions. It was good to see everyone. To Ray and Tracey what can ya say.....GREAT JOB. Thanks so much.

All who attended made it so worthwhile for Tracy and I...You have no idea how easy it is to do when you have so many helping out as our group did this year...

We love you all and will keep doing this gathering as long as possible over the years to come...

Tentative date for next year is February 3-5, 2012 barring any changes by the NFL...

This gathering keeps getting better and better! We had an awesome group of people, a mixture of friends we've known for what feels like forever now and some folks we met or got to really visit with for the first time.

I've enjoyed reading about what a great time you all had. Me too! I miss you all bunches and love you moah!

The food was amazing. For those not in attendance, this is NOT tooting our own horn. Last year the trend of cooking food in the rooms and "bringing enough for the class" was started by many who attended the gathering -- and this year the food selection was just amazing and even a little bit sinful. Yay!! If anyone left this gathering hungry, it was by choice only. :)

So far as the game is concerned, this:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/KmuuKu7-tHU?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/KmuuKu7-tHU?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

should have been a tip-off. BTW, this is embedded just for Classy. :)

Oh.. and special thanks to Walmart bitch who jumped into a phone booth, twirled around and came out dressed as Cleaning bitch -- right in front of my eyes!! Your help Sunday after the game was especially appreciated, along with everything else you did.

Hopefully next year all those faces we missed in the group will find a way to join us -- only that could have made this event better!

And anything Ray posts.. well, what he said! :)

Last edited:
You are truly some awesome people. I wrote my thoughts about the gathering out on the train ride back. I'll post them after I get a chance to proof read it all. Whit that said as a newer guy there I went in expecting nothing and came out with a lot more friends. It was a pleasure.

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back