• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Things that ruined tickling videos

Fake Laughing
No laughing , just screaming
Lousy tickling ler
SOCKS! Nylons and Hose ae absolutely great if ultra sheer! LOVE NYLON TICKLING
Lee not nearly ticklish enough to make a video

@Spiderdude26
I agree, even plump girls love to see certain bits wobble and shake lol not too plump but just nice curves.

Men in the video at all
Socks
Feathers and other things that don't tickle (sorry feather fans) like ice cubes, combs, and that vibrating metal pokey thing that was all the rage a few years ago
Men in the video
Forced fake laughter
Women ticklers with stubby (aka no) fingernails
Men anywhere in the video

Basically for me when I begin to watch a clip the first thing I look at is the Ler their taunting their skills their determination.. If I begin to see the Ler move away from a prime spot or fumbling around the Lee's body like you would trying to find mustard in the back of you're fridge I'd immediately turn off the clip. Next and equally important is the Lee they have to be honestly ticklish I can't stand fake or acted reactions. I never use brushes etc I don't really care either way about them, now socks can be an amazing tool on a ticklish Lee's foot. For example ask them to wear really thick wool socks and begin tickling their upperbody for awhile until they sweat a little, then remove the socks and you have that perfect tickle colour as well as extremely soft feet. I love tickling feet like that!!! ;) Also I think lotion ( I use lube) is amazing for gliding spider tickling! :)

Not tickling would probably ruin a tickle video for me!

Just kidding, but really, its just the fake reactions for me.

Hopefully you guys do at least understand why you see males doing the tickling in videos. Models normally cost money, so it is cheaper if the male producer just does the tickling. If the male producer is just starting out and isn't already rich he may not have the money to hire two female models. Seeing male lers in clips only bothers me is when they dress like slobs and act super creepy. I mean come on producers some of you could at least try to put in some effort to look presentable. I don't mean put on a suit, but I hate it when the male ler is not wearing a shirt or a tee shirt and just a pair of shorts. I just always feel like us models normally go the extra mile to look nice for shoots, so why can't the producers who also star in clips go the extra mile as well? Also turns me off when the guy is acting like he hasn't tickled in years and treats the lee like a piece of tickle meat.

Here are mine:

- Fake laughter
- tickler talking "tickle, tickle" or to much talking
- nylon ripping
- light bondage or no bondage

Where to start?

1. Fake lees, natch.
2. Talky lers.
3. Tools. I prefer fingers.
4. Lickling or foot worship.
5. Male lers, particularly homely, overweight male lers.
6. Wasting time on less sensitive areas to cater to that area's demographic. :sowrong:
7. Crappy a/v quality. Most producers don't know shit about how to make a good quality vid, and probably never will.
8. Cluttered backgrounds. Clean that shit up! :whip:
9. Lers who mug for the camera.

Overly descriptive clips that have nothing like what their summary states they do...

Hopefully you guys do at least understand why you see males doing the tickling in videos. Models normally cost money, so it is cheaper if the male producer just does the tickling. If the male producer is just starting out and isn't already rich he may not have the money to hire two female models.

Hey now, why you gotta ruin a good bitchfest with logic?

The other issue is that for some of us, F/F actually sells worse than M/F, once you factor in the cost of a second model. It really doesn't justify the expense until/unless you're pulling in top-tier volume.

"Barbie vs. Natasha" was one of the best videos I've ever shot and it did absolutely dismal sales. I haven't done F/F since.

Where to start?

1. Fake lees, natch.
2. Talky lers.
3. Tools. I prefer fingers.
4. Lickling or foot worship.
5. Male lers, particularly homely, overweight male lers.
6. Wasting time on less sensitive areas to cater to that area's demographic. :sowrong:
7. Crappy a/v quality. Most producers don't know shit about how to make a good quality vid, and probably never will.
8. Cluttered backgrounds. Clean that shit up! :whip:
9. Lers who mug for the camera.

Ya know, I really don't get this anti-male B.S. in this thread. I get it if F/F is what somebody prefers, but referring to male lers as "creepy" or "predatory really plays into a negative male stereotype. So what if the guy is making videos to appease his love of the fetish. I say good for him. But can we knock off the man-bashing?

Ya know, I really don't get this anti-male B.S. in this thread. I get it if F/F is what somebody prefers, but referring to male lers as "creepy" or "predatory really plays into a negative male stereotype. So what if the guy is making videos to appease his love of the fetish. I say good for him. But can we knock off the man-bashing?

Honestly, if I had enough money for making videos, I wouldn't give a rats ass what anyone thinks. :numberone: The important thing is that I have fun with the fetish that I enjoy so much. Besides, gender means jack diddly squat when it comes to tickling skills. I enjoy both M/F and F/F as long as the tickling is top notch.

I hate it when the lee shits herself or pukes.

- fake laughing
- videos where the 'ler goes back and forth from upper body to feet
- shitty ass bondage set ups
- the hairbrush

To Slavertickler

Don't be so sensitive, the question is whats turns you off in a video, that isnt something people can help, some people answered male-lers...Whats your problem with that exactly? There's probably people out there who think some female ticklers are creepy too, so relax.

The stereotype exists for a reason, masks creep a lot of people out, an ugly guy drooling over a young girl creeps a lot of people out, if men were held to the same standards the women are this wouldn't be a problem because you wouldn't have to hide an ugly person under a mask in the first place, if they had ugly women doing the tickling people would be hating on that too, so don't cry sexism or whatever you're trying to do.

And to the people using the lame excuse "oh well i cant afford to pay for someone else" (and lets face it they want to do it themselves) i say you cant afford NOT to pay someone else when you're a fat sweaty guy who has to wear a mask. Your sales will thank you for it because at least a decent looking guy is less of a distraction. You have the girl already so just get her to find a guy to tickle her, guys will do it for free let alone for money, $20 an hour is more than a lot of guys make it cant be that hard to find someone, and if you cant afford to spend an extra 20 bucks on your video then maybe this isnt the right game for you. No ones saying you have to go get a male model, just someone who isnt completely horrendous to look at, its not a tall order.

Last edited:
Hey now, why you gotta ruin a good bitchfest with logic?

The other issue is that for some of us, F/F actually sells worse than M/F, once you factor in the cost of a second model. It really doesn't justify the expense until/unless you're pulling in top-tier volume.

"Barbie vs. Natasha" was one of the best videos I've ever shot and it did absolutely dismal sales. I haven't done F/F since.

When you've already established a following of people who know and buy from you because you mainly do m/f then how can you be surprised when it doesnt sell as well when you've already carved out a target audience? Do more f/f and the f/f fans will come. Simple. If its such a great video like you say then all it needs is the right marketing, and a place that mainly does m/f is the last place to do that because your users arent used to that and f/f fans would have no clue it exists

When you've already established a following of people who know and buy from you because you mainly do m/f then how can you be surprised when it doesnt sell as well when you've already carved out a target audience? Do more f/f and the f/f fans will come. Simple. If its such a great video like you say then all it needs is the right marketing, and a place that mainly does m/f is the last place to do that because your users arent used to that and f/f fans would have no clue it exists

I consistently find that m/f clips sell at least as much and typically more than f/f clips. This is obviously something that will vary from producer to produer but nearly all of my best selling clips have been m/f scenes - and I've always shot both types of scene. Even when I have had a top selling f/f clip it may sell less than a top selling m/f clip. By the same token, I don't find that ff/f scenes sell any more than f/f.

This is why it often doesn't make financial sense for producers to only focus on f/f or multiple girl scenes, which can be very costly. If I get two models in for 4 hours each at different times, I can shoot 8 hours of material. If I shoot them together I get only 4 hours for the same cost, and probably get less done because things tend to move slower when you're working with more than one person in a scene. Personally, I enjoy shooting and editing f/f scenes and that's the main reason I shoot them.

So I've been wondering are you guys complaining about clips you bought or free pirated clips you find on the web that you aren't technically suppose to be able to watch unless you buy it off of a membership site or clips for sale? Are you guys buying clips that had summaries, pictures, or previews that clearly stated the things you say you dislike? If you're answering yes to that last question then it is not the producers fault, but yours. No one can force you to buy a clip. Now if the clip lied to you or didn't have a good detailed summary then that is the producers fault, but most clip advertisements I've seen on here are fairly detailed. They at least normally tell you if the model is wearing socks, nylons, receives foot worship, or is being tickled by a guy.

I can't say that I've ever bought a clip that I've been disappointed in because, as has been mentioned, clip descriptions/previews usually do a pretty good job at telling me what I'm getting myself. That said, my turn offs - things that cause me not to buy a clip - include:

Clips showing feet only and not the face and rest of the body of the lee.
Clips with feet tickling only with no tickling elsewhere.
Clips that are straight up tickling without any talking between the lee and ler. They bore me.
Clips with nudity.

Things that really kill videos for me is over acting or really campy dialogues. I like genuine action to be going on. Fake reactions are definitely killer but I think when the ticklee is obviously not very ticklish is just as bad. And bad lighting or bad camera angles are also terrible.

My top four peeves not emphasized in previous responses:

1. Over-emphasis on feet Believe me, I like to tickle a girl's feet but I like tickling her upper body as much, if not more. But too many tickling videos are feet-only or, even when the ticklee's upper body proves more sensitive to tickles, vast majority feet tickling. I've lost count of videos where the tickler starts with the feet and gets a reaction of, say, 6 and then tickles the ribs/underarms for a reaction of 9 but ultimately spends more time tickling the feet.

2. Street clothes I only watch videos with women (f/f, f/m, or m/f) and don't get it when the girls don't don a bikini, bra & panties, or shorts & halter top. Leaving viewing pleasure aside, it makes the girl getting tickled that much more vulnerable if her skin is exposed, as opposed to these videos where they wear jeans.

3. She's weaing a G-string, but(t) . . . The ticklee's strapped on her back. You can see her outfit includes a thong/G-string yet no one thinks to have her flip over for some face-down, bottom-up tickling?!

4. Zoom-ins and other camera movement that distract from the action Sometimes I think, "Who made this video? Fellini?" I mean, why zoom in on the feet or one participant's face? Just keep the tickler(s), ticklee(s), and the part of the body getting tickled in the frame and all will be fine. I can't be the only one who likes seeing how the tickler(s) and ticklee(s) interact, and cutting one or more faces out of the frame ruins that.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back