• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Things that ruined tickling videos

1. Fake reactions (this cannot be emphasised enough!!!)
2.Too much talking
3. when feet and other bodyparts get tickled at the same time (you cannot say what causes the laughter...)
4. FEATHERS!!!!!!
5, any kind of ineffective tickling

Nudity I must add. It's not that I dislike watching a beautiful naked woman, but when I see nudity in a tickling video I suspect it just concelas lame tickling.

1. Fake reactions and the gaul of some to lie to this community and suggest it's not fake when the lee's body language and reactions support otherwise.
2. Tattoos - disgusting!
3. The incorporation of inappropriate elements into a tickle video - examples are sex, vibrators,and other sexually explicit activity. For crying out loud, it's a tickling forum....TICKLING! I resent any party responsible for even starting this trend and the companies that do it. Just the way I feel.
4. Way too many producers saturating the forum now. Makes it harder to find the good stuff from the crap.

Last edited:
Oh my gawd, nudity, the gaul of some producers to make a woman even more vulnerable by stripping her down and making her more sensitive with orgasm. The sound of a woman cumming is just gross, the site of her naked body is just appalling.

I do not know every producers personal budget, but I'm seeing a few videos/pics with crappy quality these days...

Ya know, I really don't get this anti-male B.S. in this thread. I get it if F/F is what somebody prefers, but referring to male lers as "creepy" or "predatory really plays into a negative male stereotype. So what if the guy is making videos to appease his love of the fetish. I say good for him. But can we knock off the man-bashing?

No man-bashing was intended. I prefer F/F, but if the only way I'm gonna see a good lee is by watching an M/F video, why would I want to look at some chubster 'ler-ing? I avoid vids with unattractive ladies, too.

Last edited:
I would have to side with tcklft a little here too.
We all have our preferences but it goes without saying if you are asking someone to spend money on a product then the participants damn well better be attractive and be super ticklish at that. Chubby people (ler or lee) just don't belong and I sure would not pay for such a thing.

two things for me

1. licking in tickling videos, I know there is a certain way to do it that it tickles, but it's borderline foot worship, if I wanted a foot worship video, I would buy a foot worship video.
2. Oil and lotion in EVERY video, there is no need for oil or lotion in every video that comes out, almost every preview I watch has no mention of them, but coming near the end of the preview, you see the lee with feet so shiny, the ler couls probably see their reflection.

Here are some of mine:

Catastrophically sloppy/creepy looking men in the video tickling a beautiful girl. I won't say the name of this particular company (you know who you are) but there's this guy who really looks like someone the neighbor saw the other day up in your tree with a set of binoculars. The guy is just really creepy looking and looks like a big slob. He wears a mask but that doesn't help and only makes it worse.

When they go too far. Tickling is a fetish I enjoy purely for entertainment, but seeing the woman crying or anything severe like that makes the
clip unenjoyable to watch.

Eagle talons. This is a very important one. I will not watch/buy a clip if the woman's feet are not in tact. Sorry. I don't care how ticklish she is or how great of a laugh she has. Her feet better be pretty -- at least cute -- or we got no deal. Nothing I hate worse than seeing a woman getting tickled or worship with eagle talons. Come on. Visible corns, bunions, skin dried out...

Upper body tickling. I'm a feet guy, so when I purchase a clip I could care less about how ticklish her torso is. Unless your tickling her boobs or between her legs, I'm only interested in the feet.

Shut up. Clips with interviews before/after. I don't give a damn about who tickled you when you were young or how the experience felt afterwards. I care about that you are a consenting adult who volunteered to be tickled. Let's get to it!

Fake laugh. After so many years of being a part of the tickling fetish community, you can tell after a while who's faking the laugh. Sometimes a woman can not be that ticklish but have really nice feet and the clip can still be gold. Part of what makes the clip in my opinion is the laugh, feet of the lee and her reaction to the tickling. For instance, does she make involuntarily twitches and kicks when her feet our touched. Some lees will just sit there and take it. I never buy clips of lees who sit still when their tickled as part of seeing if they can withstand it. That's a dead giveaway. Someone who is really ticklish should have to be restrained or held down.

Last edited:
I don't think anyone likes fake laughter so that's a given. Not a fan of overly scripted scenes. The gender of the tickler just depends on my mood and I feel as though taunting has to be done just right in order for it not to be a turn off. The only thing that I feel in the minority about here is mean spirited tickling. I don't like verbal degradation or humiliation. It also totally ruins it for me if the lee is crying or being pushed too hard. Guess Im just a fan of the more playful variety where it seems like all partys involved are having a good time :).

I'm not a huge fan of the forced orgasm sub genre. If a woman is going to climax from tickling, I personally prefer it to happen naturally. such videos are a rarity, but really cool when they do happen

I personally love to sometimes be pushed past my limits and sometimes like to be tickled to the point of tears. I also love humiliation/ degradation as well. I may not look like I am having a good time, but my panties usually tell a different story. I like this stuff sometimes when I am being tickled, so I have no problems seeing it in a clip. I know that the model/models and the producer probably discussed everything that they wanted to have happen in the clip before hand(I'm speaking from experience). Plus there is also the model release form you have to sign as well.

When searching for vids to add to my collection, I look for m/f first, f/f second, and I am pretty specific about what content I am looking for. Since I will delete downloads I dislike (about 10% currently), I try to weed out the following:

Fake laughter.
Heavy tattooing.
Foot worship.
What I see as undesirable story lines or really bad acting.
'Lers who interject themselves too much, or just can't shut up.
Excessive bondage.

People like what they like, and don't what they don't lol.

Socks, feathers, electric toothbrushes, ugly feet, girls that aren't very ticklish, and excessive farting during tickling. :bantoot:

Socks, feathers, electric toothbrushes, ugly feet, girls that aren't very ticklish, and excessive farting during tickling. :bantoot:

Maniac, I'm glad to see that your legendary conservatism lets you strike right to the crux of the question. I agree in every instance, except that I simply wish my stance on the farting issue had been formed while just watching a video.

I've got my peeves, but I have to mention one in particular. I have never bought and will never buy this type of clip...

What's up with these "tickled while sleeping" videos?! Do we really believe the girls are asleep? So if they're not really asleep, but pretending to be, and the reactions are small movements and twitches... doesn't that mean they're not really that ticklish if they can control their reactions like this? And thus, doesn't this call into question their ticklishness in EVERY video they have ever been in?! Thus ruining any producer's ability to ever use them and have us believe they are actually ticklish. Seems like a stupid move on any producer's part to me.

One genre that blows my mind -- these POV tickling clips where the girl isn't actually being tickled, but pretends to be. Tickle Abuse (who are awesome, by the way, and who I'm not at all trying to disparage) did some of these a long time ago, and then quit, but some other producers are still doing them. All those do for me is make me doubt the authenticity of the clips where this girl who's faking so convincingly is actually supposed to be tickled. I don't get the appeal.

One genre that blows my mind -- these POV tickling clips where the girl isn't actually being tickled, but pretends to be. Tickle Abuse (who are awesome, by the way, and who I'm not at all trying to disparage) did some of these a long time ago, and then quit, but some other producers are still doing them. All those do for me is make me doubt the authenticity of the clips where this girl who's faking so convincingly is actually supposed to be tickled. I don't get the appeal.

Great point... However,
When I think of videos being ruined I think of videos that have a chance of success, were it not for 1 or 2 odd things.
I cannot imagine buying one of these pretend tickling clips.
The only thing possible as bad as the girl pretending to be tickled are the ones where the girl pretends to tickle you.

I personally love to sometimes be pushed past my limits and sometimes like to be tickled to the point of tears. I also love humiliation/ degradation as well. I may not look like I am having a good time, but my panties usually tell a different story. I like this stuff sometimes when I am being tickled, so I have no problems seeing it in a clip. I know that the model/models and the producer probably discussed everything that they wanted to have happen in the clip before hand(I'm speaking from experience). Plus there is also the model release form you have to sign as well.

I believe you :). I just get very bothered by the perception of abuse. However, if the playmates I've had were more like you, maybe I'd feel differently (shrug ). I understand the legal aspects and have no moral judgement toward that kind of play. Just gets under my skin when I see it in a clip that's all.

Agreed!

I'm not a huge fan of the forced orgasm sub genre. If a woman is going to climax from tickling, I personally prefer it to happen naturally. such videos are a rarity, but really cool when they do happen

Besides what's already been mentioned, there are a couple of things that, IMO, ruin tickling videos:

Cutting away from a good upper body tickling just to show the lee's feet
Using feet to tickle

1. Poor camera angles/bumpy camera work
2. Ler really sucks - tickles for 3 seconds then stops, over and over and over
3. Ler laughs with Lee
4. Ler won't focus on a single body part for long enough (at least 30-45 seconds)
5. Lee safewords 132,797 times in a 5 minute video
6. Tickling tools do nothing for me except a feather used sparingly

Some of things I list people may not like but whatever but this is my opinion.

1) Fake laughter and fake acting. When your trying to do a story scene where it comes to kidnapping or wrestling or something like that, at least try and act like you know what you doing not make it seem so fake. If your also don't like laughing or really ain't ticklish idk why your on a video.

2) Men with mask: Like seriously if your gonna tickle a woman why hide your face? To me it just looks like you've been kidnapped and being forced to be tickled and some of them don't tickle well in my opinion.

3) Focusing on just a person's feet: Now I know we got foot fetish people out there but COME ON. Videos spend too much time focusing on just the foot of a person when there is an entire body to explore, or they tickle them there for a few minutes but go right back to the feet which takes up like 90-95% of the video. They should appeal to more fans of different types

4) Stereotypical Women: Okay lets just be real, not all women who like being tickled or are ticklish are all Skinny with beautiful slim bodies and such, or just of one race. I feel videos do not appeal to all races and body types. I don't see a lot of big women tickled or even women of different cultures. I don't know if there hard to find but still, get some big women out there who like being tickled as well. I mean I'm tired of every woman being skinny, sometimes big boobs sometimes not, they have cute laughs and just gets old. Lets get more variety out there for people of all shapes and colors .

5) Screamers: Like seriously I hate girls who scream when they laugh. I have to turn my volume down on both my computer and the video cuz the woman is screaming ot high heavens. Seriously if you scream when u laugh, u shouldn't be tickled.

6) Women who hate being tickled but are still tickled: Honestly if a woman hates being tickled, why is she in the video? just stupid to me.

and thats all i can think of for now

4) Stereotypical Women: Okay lets just be real, not all women who like being tickled or are ticklish are all Skinny with beautiful slim bodies and such, or just of one race. I feel videos do not appeal to all races and body types. I don't see a lot of big women tickled or even women of different cultures. I don't know if there hard to find but still, get some big women out there who like being tickled as well. I mean I'm tired of every woman being skinny, sometimes big boobs sometimes not, they have cute laughs and just gets old. Lets get more variety out there for people of all shapes and colors .

Preach!!!

We need more thick, curvy, and bbw women! Let's go!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back