• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickled by a Tickle Celebrity

Jade Indica is my number 1, she is sexy AF and I would let her do anything she wanted to me.
Others would be: Jamie Daniels, Lil Dee, Ayla from UK tickling, Priscilla James (what happened to her?), Sasha Foxxx, Luna Vera, Mia (Tickle Abuse and maybe Tickle Central?) and not sure whether to involve this one, but there was a girl called Brittany who did two videos for Tickle Abuse where she was tickled by Jade called 'Beg On Your Knees' and 'Utterly Cruel', she was a cutey.

Oh God Kelli saw... :O lol jk. Just came here to add more people I just thought of: Amazon Amanda, Amazon Anya, BBW Melissa from Silvercherry, Georgia Belle, Taylor Raz, Catherine Foxx, and Jasmine Mendez.

I've got baby-crushes on all of these women and they look so much fun!! XD

I feel so loved!!! You know you guys can set up a session with me right??? Call or text me 646-220-1308 <3 TICKLES AND Hugs!!!

Kelli, you're great and if I had enough spare cash to book you I'd think about it. But I also know how evil you can be and I'd give new meaning to the term 'premature safeword'.

Wow, I can't believe my thread caught a tickle celebrity's attention :)
That's one awesome thing about the tickle community being so small. You can actually talk with some of the big names :D

And of course Kelli, Tasha, Jade, Taylor, and Brooke from Tickle Abuse would all be awesome.
Can you imagine being tickled by all 5 of them at once? Total inner battle between excitement and fear :p
*smiles and shudders all at the same time*

Here's another girl I'd love to be tickled by. Samantha, from Tickle Abuse. She is often a Lee, but seems to be a very fun tickler as well :)

It's to hard to pick just one. Kelli, Tasha, Sacha Foxxx, Taylor, Brooke, Lolo and Honey would be amazing.

I love my girls but I am trying to get the courage up to let Charlee Chase tickle me my next trip to Florida

There's one i forgot! Wow would it be a blast to be tickled by Charlee :)

You gotta do it man. Being tickled by her has got to be one of the best tickling experiences out there.

Also, this is totally what i meant about getting to talk to the big names in the Tickle World.
I'm a HUGE hockey fan, but talking to NHL players doesn't really happen, but on here I've had Tommy and Kelli join in on one of my threads.
It's a pretty cool feeling.

Also, this is totally what i meant about getting to talk to the big names in the Tickle World.
I'm a HUGE hockey fan, but talking to NHL players doesn't really happen, but on here I've had Tommy and Kelli join in on one of my threads.
It's a pretty cool feeling.

It's a cool thread. I have been tickled by a lot of the models discussed but even I have fantasies too. Could have been tickled by Kelli but I was pretty sure at the time she was going to kill me too lol.

Trust me, I am a regular dude, no celebrity at all, just passionate about what I do.

Here's another one I haven't listed yet.

Paige Turner :)

Watching her taking tickle turns with Addie Juniper is a BLAST.
The best part is that they both love being tickled.
Paige is such a pretty and sweet tickle celebrity and I would love to be tickled by her. :D

It would be awesome to get tickled by Sasha Foxx or Cali Logan. I know they've been mentioned before, but they bare repeating.

I think Lela from SilverCherry and Tickle Central (and possibly some others as well) would make a great tickler, too. I've actually fantasized about her straddling my waist and tickling me.

I think it's time for a top five :)

In no particular order:
Cali Logan
Addie Juniper
Paige Turner
Taylor Raz
Samantha (tickleabuse)

If I were to pick just one to be tickled by, I'd go with Addie. She is such a skilled tickler. I think only Taylor would be close to her. Being tickled by Addie would be super torturous and fun. :)
As for just one to tickle, I'd go with Cali. I just think she would be the most fun of all of these girls to get to tickle torture. :)

Sasha Foxxx
Lela Beryl
Charlee Chase
Jade Indica
Brooke, from Tickle Abuse
Daniella Deviant
Taylor Raz
Bianca Shades
Whitney Morgan

Hell, even I'd love to be tickled by Tickler in Black.

Last edited:
I have seen some of the preview clips of a site called Frenchtickling, and that man really knows how to use his fingers :D I can't help pity some of the girls in the videos, since from what I know, the full videos last for around 10-12 minutes. I like being tickled but I am also helplessly ticklish, and to be tickled for so long by such a skillful tickler..... OMG :D

Worth being a victim once though :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back