• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickled by a Tickle Celebrity

Let's do a session ;) [email protected]
So I've already asked which celebrity you'd like to be tickled by, and got many excellent responses. Now I'm wondering who from the tickle community you'd like to have tickle you?

It could be someone on here, or someone from any website, video, production company you want.

I'll get the ball rolling with one of my favorites, and I'd LOVE to be tickled by her.....

Addie Juniper :)

Hehe thanks! I love Paige, too. :D
Here's another one I haven't listed yet.

Paige Turner :)

Watching her taking tickle turns with Addie Juniper is a BLAST.
The best part is that they both love being tickled.
Paige is such a pretty and sweet tickle celebrity and I would love to be tickled by her. :D

Pshh whatevs I get plenty of tickle subs emailing me all the time!

Awesome responses! Tickle Abuse seems to be getting top billing here :)
I'm kinda surprised no one else chose Addie though.

Another choice of mine, from Tickle Abuse, Tickle Chicks, Tickle Central, Tickle Intensive, and probably some more that I don't even know about.........

Cali Logan.

I haven't seen her as a Ler very many times, but I think it would be Amazing to be tied helplessly (like that guy above) and have her tickle torturing you :D

You are too sweet! I have been told that, not to toot my own horn lol. I have subs who won't do tickle sessions with anyone but me because I'm the best! Lol
I think it's time for a top five :)

In no particular order:
Cali Logan
Addie Juniper
Paige Turner
Taylor Raz
Samantha (tickleabuse)

If I were to pick just one to be tickled by, I'd go with Addie. She is such a skilled tickler. I think only Taylor would be close to her. Being tickled by Addie would be super torturous and fun. :)
As for just one to tickle, I'd go with Cali. I just think she would be the most fun of all of these girls to get to tickle torture. :)

Yeah, I'd go Addie too but only if I was allowed revenge on those thighs!!! You gotta come to England, we need you here!!! ;)

Among the many other great tickling celebrities who could tickle me, Addie's definitely on my wish list as well.

And to think I missed her the last time she came to Central Ohio. *pounding head against wall*

Among the many other great tickling celebrities who could tickle me, Addie's definitely on my wish list as well.

And to think I missed her the last time she came to Central Ohio. *pounding head against wall*

You did miss me! That's too bad. We'll get it together some other time. You should message me to confirm that I Have your number so I can text ya the next time I"m there.

To be tickled by Addie, Cali, and Charlee at the same time... that would be intense. (naw, they ain't my favorites...just sayin :flatstare:)

Addie is AWESOME....she is WAY TOO MUCH FUN and she can be really tickle evil.... But, I know how to make her squirm....hahahahahahahaha

Probably have to go with Kelli Lynn Sage on this one, she's got a real knack for banter.

From past ticklers I'd want brooke from tickle abuse. From current ones I'd want addie. Especially if I got to get her back in a cute bikini. She just looks like heaps of fun.

I don't know which thought entices me more; tickling or being tickled by Addie, perfect in both roles ;)

From past ticklers I'd want brooke from tickle abuse. From current ones I'd want addie. Especially if I got to get her back in a cute bikini. She just looks like heaps of fun.

I hope we can do that sometime! Come to the States!

Of those who've never tickled me yet, I'd go with Kelli Lynn Sage, who seems to have more than enough action out east so no need to come through Chicago. Jessica of Tickle Abuse. Catherine Foxx.

Addie Juniper and Kordelia Devonshire have brought me closest to safe wording. Addie is a superstar as far as I'm concerned, we match up extremely well.

Others I try to see at least once a year: Justine Cross, Mistress Xena (and friends), Mistress Mia.

I have always wanted to be tickled by Addie, I will admit. Also Tasha and Brooke too

Lily/Heidi from ShyAndWildTickling, she also did some stuff with TickleCentral but haven't seen anything recent
Also Keri from TickleAbuse's TickleTapout

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back