• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickled until you pee

2qt4u

I have always been curious about, is there anyone, that it has actually happened to? Or close to?

well, one time i was tickling playing with a little girl (daughter of my ex-girlfriend), i tickled her about of 15 or 20 min, she were resting on a hammock, and after i could to see that she did pee, that were very funny. I believe that with adult persons is more difficult, would be necessary that person should drink too much water (or another drink) and besides be really ticklish.

cosquillero said:
well, one time i was tickling playing with a little girl (daughter of my ex-girlfriend), i tickled her about of 15 or 20 min, she were resting on a hammock, and after i could to see that she did pee, that were very funny. I believe that with adult persons is more difficult, would be necessary that person should drink too much water (or another drink) and besides be really ticklish.
I am extremely ticklish, and I love to be tickled, especially in the stomach area

wouldn't be much fun if you eventually wanted to go...."downtown"...!! :D

I had a delayed reaction once.Sunfire had me strapped down and then put me through a marathon foot and leg tickling torture for over an hour and a half with little or no mercy.Once freed I was staggering around like I was drunk from exaustion and went to the bathroom but only a little came out.A few minnets latter my legs felt warm and I looked down in disbeleif to see a hudge piss stain on my pants.To make matters worse I was taking Sunfire to lunch before she had to go to work and there was no time to get a new pair of pants so we cleaned them up,but I still went in to the restaurant with a big wet spot from the cleaning.

Wow...an hour and a half foot and leg session??? I'm insanely jealous...I've never peed from being tickled too much, but I've come very close!!! :)

Hey TTT! That was the craziest thing!!! :wooha: Good times, good times...

jacki12 said:
I have always been curious about, is there anyone, that it has actually happened to? Or close to?

I have done this to a couple of women who have later told me it was a very intense experience. It has not been done to me........yet though part of me is curious to know what it feels like. :wooha:

Has it happend to YOU, jacki12? Have you done it to someone or have a desire TO do it or have it done to you? Just curious as to what made you ask.

TTD

Well one time my girlfriend was being kinda sneaky so i decided a little tickling to get what she has been doing out of her couldn't hurt. So i took her to dinner and then we had a few drinks then i took to my apartment and tied her to my bed (she was still in her dinner dress and all) and i removed her shoes she was wearing then i got my electric flosser and tickled her her in between her toes and then after a couple minutes she wet herself i felt so bad so i let her stay over night and now we're engaged to be married so she must not have minded to much.

Senshi's tickle me to peeing several times...didn't take too long, just took me not going right before we had fun and being too high from the fun to realize I had to go!:D:eek:

the hollywood brother has never tickled someone to they pee the hollywood brother knows this is very possible. way back in the hollywood brother college era, the hollywood brother knew a girl that owuld pee herself all the time if she laughed for a few minutes. looking back the hollywood brother should of tickled her

Not knocking your desires- but- never understood the allure of this aspect of tickling myself.

Not so much as an allure to loose control but the level of being tickled and the intensity of the tickling to have that happen.

TTD

I heard of that red indian, Mini Ha Ha...who after drinking tea, was bound and tickle tortured by a feather from her head dress. She drowned in his own teepee! lol

I heard of that red indian, Mini Ha Ha...who after drinking tea, was bound and tickle tortured by a feather from her head dress. She drowned in his own teepee! lol

(baaadoom boom tsssssssssssssss)

That was just plain bad.:rolleyes: :laughing: :ayyy:

TTD

that has never happened to me and i don't think that i would ever let it.

that has never happened to me and i don't think that i would ever let it.

Has yet to happen to me either, however, think not about the actual action of it happening but the level and intensity of the tickling that brings you to that point.

TTD

oh it's happened to me alright (it's almost like a rush being tickled so intensely so unmercelously and im being made to laugh to hard and uncontrollably and i lose control of my entire body)........oh and i brought a lee to that level too!

Never been tickled that much but I have tickled someont to the edge of Peedom. :D

I'm definitely intrigued by that level of intensity...but the cleanup afterward...eh, if it were in the right location (ie: beach setting...just jump in the water and wash off afterwards) it would be quite a rush!!!

I'm definitely intrigued by that level of intensity...but the cleanup afterward...eh, if it were in the right location (ie: beach setting...just jump in the water and wash off afterwards) it would be quite a rush!!!

Well, the right attire can be just as good to avoid "the mess" if one is intrigued enough to make the attempt to reach that level of intensity.;)

TTD

Are you suggesting, my dear TTD, that I wear a diaper?

Mmm...sexy...

If it was the right situation, I'd do it...to prevent the ler(s) from dealing with a mess...

Yes, I am intrigued enough...

One of these days, TTD...;)

Are you suggesting, my dear TTD, that I wear a diaper?

Mmm...sexy...

If it was the right situation, I'd do it...to prevent the ler(s) from dealing with a mess...

Yes, I am intrigued enough...

One of these days, TTD...;)

MOI? Suggest such a thing?
Would I insinuate such a scenario as a ler or lee?
;) :happy:

One of these days? Hmmm whatever do you mean miss camel?:happy: :ayyy: :laughing: :super_hap

yeah i get the whole meaning behind being tickled until you pee, i understand that it has to be some extream tickling im just saying that their should be some lines that should not be crossed lol. Atleast for me. I wouldn't enjoy that at all

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back