• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickled until you pee

I think it's something that sounds good in concept, but the cleanup alone would put me off it :p .

Couple times my ex lost it and pee'd herself. I felt some strange sense of accomplishment from it when it happened, she on the other hand was very embarrased. I've brought a couple of others very close, but backed off when they screamed "I'm gonna pee myself!!!!!!"

Haha, makes a great new non predetermined safety phrase!

"I'm gonna pee myself!"

I remember when I was about 12 or 13 being tickled hard by an aunt, I actually wet myself. There was not so much mess I can remember of anyway, but my trousers and Y-Fronts were soaked!

It wasn't so good at the time when I couldnt stop her and I remember my arms being sore where she pinned me down lol, I always get butterflies when I see her now.

I think it's something that sounds good in concept, but the cleanup alone would put me off it :p .

LOL. Again, the right attire or setup before hand can avoid the "cleanup" if one wishes to take things to the level of control loss!:super_hap

TTD

I remember when I was about 12 or 13 being tickled hard by an aunt, I actually wet myself. There was not so much mess I can remember of anyway, but my trousers and Y-Fronts were soaked!

It wasn't so good at the time when I couldnt stop her and I remember my arms being sore where she pinned me down lol, I always get butterflies when I see her now.

Interesting aunt you have. Have you inquired further about her!?

If that were the case, would be great! I really love the idea of that extreme tickling, no escape kind of thing, so getting tickled to the point of losing control of your muscles there would be great XD .

Interesting aunt you have. Have you inquired further about her!?

What do you mean?, you mean you would like to know about her?

Man, if you are as ticklish as I was or still am then she would nail you too!!lol

Last edited:
Very Ticklish Guy

Like many of the previous posters, I have been intreagued by this "situation." I guess it is the loss of control. I love being tickled into oblivion and this, I imagine, would be the next level. I have come close on several occassions, including my most recent meet; however, I have not yet been pushed to that limit. Part of me would welcome it, I think, although, I am certain a part of me would not. I guess I wont truely know until or if I am ever put in that situation. Till then...

MrTicklee

If that were the case, would be great! I really love the idea of that extreme tickling, no escape kind of thing, so getting tickled to the point of losing control of your muscles there would be great XD .

:laughing: :ayyy: Let us know if and or when it happens.

TTD

Actually there was one time where i peed myself. my friends feathered my feet for 1 1/2 -2 hour torture

What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back