• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

ticklee outfits

I'm a traditionalist - big surprise there! I prefer short shorts and sleeveless shirt, and sandals that are easy to remove. Or substitute a halter top for the shirt - that's fun too, exposes the tummy. I'm not a fan of naked tickling except with my wife.

Strelnikov

best should be in a full dress and tickle and slowly remove it if you need. I used to do it with my cousin sister when she is reading or something approach her threw away the book tickle in the belly when she bends tickle armpits and belly alternatively

Slippery Undershirt Tickling (FM)

Hi, especially JoBelle -- I found the old post about being tickled thru a slippery undershirt and will post it here verbatim. It's a survey question from Jason Henry of Delphi forums and is copied w/ permission:

What was your funniest or strangest tickling experience?

Mine was when I was 20, with my then-best friend Angela.
She was very hot and was about 30 but looked much younger,
with exceptionally beautiful hands.

We were sitting around her place and somehow the subject of
tickling was mentioned. She had said something about being
a very good tickler, and soon enough I ended up laying on my
back on Angela's bed, shirtless. She was kind of laughing
and I was trying to hold still so she could find out where I
was most ticklish.

She poked my ribs with her delicate fingertips -- no
response. She lightly danced her fingers across my belly --
nothing. She poked her index finger into my belly button --
still no reaction! She even tried to tickle the soles of my
feet -- nothing happened. I was stunned! I had really been
hoping for a great response so that she would be pleased.

Anyway, I was putting my undershirt back on, when all of a
sudden Angela launched herself at me from behind and
attacked my waist with her fast fingertips. That was what
it took, the element of surprise! It tickled so much that I
fell backwards on top of her onto the bed, and she just kept
on tickling me, her fingers sliding smoothly over the
slippery fabric, and all I could do was laugh and try
futilely to pull away.

Angela really made me pay for not responding to her tickling
the first time. When she finally let me up, her pride was
restored, and I knew who my Mistress was!!!

oh!
I think I've found someone else whose posts I just LOOOVVVE to read!
:wow: :eek: :D ;) Thank you for sharing that!
Joby

Being a belly fan, I like any outfit that leaves the belly exposed. A couple of my favorites would be a cheerleader outfit that leaves the belly exposed, or a pair of hip hugger jeans and a halter top. A bikini works too. :p

Good choice T-29!

Anything like a belly hsirt/muscle shirt that leaves the belly/side exposed is always inviting. In college I would tickle anyone who had one on and tell them that no man can resist tickling an exposed belly like that! lol

~ toyou

More than anything I prefer my lees to be dressed in a pair of tight panties. Nothing more and well I guess the do end up with less, but that is far besides the point!

Tickling Outfits

What a superb question! Where to begin?

JoBelle! I'm beginning to think there is a bit of the tickle torturer in you the world has not yet begun to appreciate! The woman of this house is 99.99% ticklee. Yet every once in a while... She does from time to time come up from behind and put her hands in my pockets...while I'm wearing them! She gets a grip on that area right at the top and inside my thighs, and sneaks up and around and whatever other ticklish areas she can get. That's torture! When she stops I turn to look at her and she ALWAYS has the most devilish tickler's smile. And, yes, she does do it when I'm wearing a suit, although in these days of casual wear at work my suit stock has depleted.

Ticklees clothes??? I do prefer to tickle bare areas, for the most part. We have over the years played a tickling game that calls for me to chase her about the house. She has kept a bikini around for that purpose, although she really doesn't like even me to look at her in a bikini. She hasn't let ANYONE else see her in a bikini since she started having kids. She has this loony tunes idea that too many women have that women are supposed to be shaped like pencils. They aren't!

That's OK, though, because it has caused her to own black one-piece swim suits, and these have always been my favorite, even in my newly raging hormone days of my youth. When they cover the front, and show lots of back, and ride up high enough over the hips that you get the full measure and view of thigh, front, side and back, the black one piece causes the heart to stop beating and the breath to catch and other anatomical changes when she moves, if you get my meaning (I think I do). You can tickle to great effect through clothing. You can also play and tease a woman unmercifully around the edges. You can have a glorious time getting her ribs from behind. If she is on your lap, facing away from you, it's amazing where your fingers can play...inside the clothing...just searching for the most ticklish spots.

Finally, the black one piece is MADE with tickling in mind, provided the lass likes you, and a great deal. You can hold women down in the most fun and compromising positions, and go to work, inside that is in those places where she is the MOST ticklish, and if she likes you lots and lots, you won't end up in jail after all. In fact, if you are somewhere alone with her, the party may end with no clothes at all, and that's not a bad way to end a tickling.

A three hour tour, a three hour tour...

BigJim said:
You guys might find my choice suprising. I have a big thing for denim. If it was a case of vulnerability, then I'd go for denim shorts that leave the thighs and knnes bare and unprotected and a sleeveless t-shirt. Dunno why, but I just love that stuff!:devil:

Jim, you just a big decision for me: I have a french maid's outfit for my next video, but I needed something for a costume change. Think I'll go with short-shorts and my sleeveless gingham blouse, and be Maryann from Gilligan's Island (with a serious tan :p )

You are definitely getting a mention in the credits :cool:

Bella

Re: A three hour tour, a three hour tour...

bella said:

Jim, you just a big decision for me: I have a french maid's outfit for my next video, but I needed something for a costume change. Think I'll go with short-shorts and my sleeveless gingham blouse, and be Maryann from Gilligan's Island (with a serious tan :p )

You are definitely getting a mention in the credits :cool:

Bella

Awwwwwww.........*sniff*...that's touching Bella. What will it be? Director of evil engineering? :devil:

Re: Re: A three hour tour, a three hour tour...

BigJim said:

Awwwwwww.........*sniff*...that's touching Bella.

What's touching Bella? Is it dangerous??

Is it cute with muscles and a penchant for toes and nice soft ribs? (different kinda dangerous):p

Bella

Re: Re: Re: A three hour tour, a three hour tour...

bella said:

What's touching Bella? Is it dangerous??

Is it cute with muscles and a penchant for toes and nice soft ribs? (different kinda dangerous):p

Bella

Well, everyhting bar the cute bit anyway. ;) Definatley give me those toes and ribs though! :devil: Do me a favour and say you're coming to SBG? Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaassseeeeeeee????????? :angel:

Re: Re: Re: Re: A three hour tour, a three hour tour...

BigJim said:

Do me a favour and say you're coming to SBG? Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaassseeeeeeee????????? :angel:

Sorry sweetie, I would love to be there-but since I'm off to Las Vegas for Valentine's Day just two weeks later I need to be here as Good Vanilla Mommy the weekends before :( . Plan on coming to another event in the spring-either NEST in Philly or mine (date depending on NEST, my sanity, etc :cool: )

Bella

TickleCrazy said:
As a 'lee I only like clothes that make me feel sexy and jumpstart the feeling of vulnerability. A large button-front shirt is hot when it's undone and spread out around me like I'm a gift being opened.

What about a trenchcoat, instead? I love seeing women in those...as long as they're not some crappy-looking one. lol Not to mention the insides look smooth...so I bet it'd be fun diggin my fingers into a woman's ribs, even on the outside of the coat. Besides...somehow those coats just seem to make women look sexy but not too sexy at the same time. lol :D

He-Man said:
What about a trenchcoat, instead?...
Ooooh baby!... with a garter & stockings, silk scarf, and my birthday suit of course. Go out for a drive, start playing in the car... hmmmmmm! Thanks for the inspiration, He-Man!

hiram said:
...You can also play and tease a woman unmercifully around the edges....
Yup! Love that!

TickleCrazy said:
Ooooh baby!... with a garter & stockings, silk scarf, and my birthday suit of course. Go out for a drive, start playing in the car... hmmmmmm! Thanks for the inspiration, He-Man!

No problem. The more women there are in trenchcoats, the better...well, for me, at least. :D

fovourite outfit for lee and ler

\my favourite attire for both lee and ler (fem0 is an unbuttoned blouse- shirt style- sleeves rolled up to the elbows

Im defintly a bikini man!:D That, besides nude, is probly the most vulnerable you can get.

Another choice would be a sleeveless tanktop. and some short shorts with sandals. This leaves me anuff access to tickle her upperbody.:devil:

hiram said
Finally, the black one piece is MADE with tickling in mind, provided the lass likes you, and a great deal. You can hold women down in the most fun and compromising positions, and go to work, inside that is in those places where she is the MOST ticklish, and if she likes you lots and lots, you won't end up in jail after all. In fact, if you are somewhere alone with her, the party may end with no clothes at all, and that's not a bad way to end a tickling.

YES and YES again!! Black one pieces are VERY nice indeed!!
For all of the reasons you mentioned above!!

He-man and TickleCrazy... a trench coat...hmmm ANd I really like TickleCrazy's idea under the Trench coat!!!:eek: :D
Now I will always wonder what a lady is wearing under her trench coat!!!

Oh and Bella...I think I know what my next video purchase will be!!:wow: :)

a bikini is always nice, but i also agree with AphxA a black silk robe that is ultra sexy as well!!!!!

Hey All,

As a Ler i love to tickle women wearing stockings especially thigh highs. Something about a professional business woman or teacher being tickled..Yummy. And to my good friend Jobelle did i ever tell you about some of the suits i own....

Coffee

Oh man, a bikini....insert Homer Simpson drooling sound effect here.

The Sean Man

Okay, I got a new one that some people might like...being tickled in, or tickling someone else who's wearing....a karate gi. Most of them have ties on the side, that you can loosen with one pull (unless you're wearing one of the more common tops seen in taekwondo..I think those pull over the head) ....and there's no shoes or socks....

And from experience I know the belt is great for tying. Not to mention women look good in them (...just not as good as in business suits or double-breasted trenchcoats, but close enough. lol )

Heh heh. I havn't done TKD for 3 years or so, but I did do it for years and got quite a lot of tickles in. Tis easy, you just verballly provoke a gal into being sassy to you and then reply with the tickling. Looks totally natural.

Jim - Typically perverted for an Englishman.

BigJim said:
Heh heh. I havn't done TKD for 3 years or so, but I did do it for years and got quite a lot of tickles in. Tis easy, you just verballly provoke a gal into being sassy to you and then reply with the tickling. Looks totally natural.

And it's soooo tempting when you're doing two-partner stretches , and the girl has some ticklish spots right there, just askiin for it.

I was actually on the recieving end one time.. damn, fingers on the back of the neck from someone who's just come from outside..in December, and grabs your neck by surprise, tickles like hell and the cold makes it even "worse" . Grr, I ever find that girl, she's gonna pay for that.:D (I still get chills down my spine just thinking about it. lol)

....and somehow in the TKD class, when we were talking before class, a group of us actually got into a discussion about tickling...(the guys would mention stuff about getting their g/fs , while the girls mentioned the times they got tickled..)....only two of us never mentioned anything ..me and the girl that'd gotten me (she wasn't my g/f, though)..makes me wonder if there are some people from my TKD class lurking in these forums.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back