• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

ticklee outfits

BigJim said:

Jim - Typically perverted for an Englishman.

And probably not perverted at all compared to what you'd see in Louisiana at Mardi Gras. :p :p (well, in New Orleans on Burbon Street, at least. )

Hmmm, while bathing suits were the uniform of choice for my ticklees in the past....I have a recent NEW favorite....

My girlfriend likes to shop, sometimes, from the Victoria's Secret catalogs.....and she's bought these ultra sexy, ultra sheer nylon catsuit things.....and boy.....are they EVER tickle-conducive. She has a sensitive body to begin with....and tickling her while she's wearing those outfits....well...all I can say is "Whoa".

Nylon catsuits and bikinis are the way to go...brothers and sisters....!

He-Man said:
And it's soooo tempting when you're doing two-partner stretches , and the girl has some ticklish spots right there, just askiin for it.

I actually have to confess to a rather embarrassing event during a TKD class. I got tickled quite badly, but it was a bloke! (Luckilly for me, it wasn't his doing! lol!) We were doing self-defence grip releases. The guy playing the attacker would go as if to grab the defender by his lapels, the defender then breaks the hold and takes them down. Well while this guy kept grabbing my dobok jacket, he kept brushing my collar bones with his hands. Now as one or two of the ladies can confirm, cos I've told them before, my collar bones are seriously weak spots in my armour. Every time he went for the grab I was shrieking like a virgin being ruddely de-flowered. This guy was cracking up cos here were two lagre, ugly, hair dudes doing TKD and one of them (me) was giggling like a schoolgirl!

I far prefer to remember the times I got the gal. Two good ones were when I was holding the kick bag for this blonde black-belt and caught her foot as she went for a turning kick. (Dollyo chagi if memory serves me correctly?) While she hopped on one foot, I tickled the caught one mercilessly. Heh heh. :devil: Another time was when a gal was lying on the floor, propped on her elbows and had her feet propped up on a form bench. (God REALLY does love me! :D) She saw me coming, made some sassy remark about something we'd talked about earlier.
"Oh really?" says I, sitting down on her ankles and pinning her feet to the bench. The following 30 seconds or so cheer me up every time I remember them. :veryhappy :bunny: :bump: :angel: :smilelove :cupid: :bubble: <<<<----

I think bikinis have grown on me the ladt few months. Apart from them jeans and t-shirt or sweat top are still my favourites. Now get a gal in a pair of jeans AND a bikini top and I'm away... :happyfloa

Somethin about a girl who pulls her hair back in pigtails, really turns me on! :D As far as outfits go, I have a thing for anything white and lacy ;) :D But if it's for a tickle date, does it really matter what she's wearing? :devil:

Coffee said:
... And to my good friend Jobelle did i ever tell you about some of the suits i own....
Coffee

:wow: Uh-huh, but do tell me again~! Better yet, I'm ready for a tall drink...of Coffee...it's been a while. Wear Blue!
It's been a couple of years since this thread started, and my favorite Lee outfit remains the same. Men...invest in a good suit or twelve! Come to think of it...women look pretty sexy in a man's suit too~!

Is it warm in here?

Jo:devil:

I will try to exploit the ticklee no matter what she is wearing although I am most partial to total vulnerability+ ticklees comfort level. IF the ticklee is comfortable wearing a sports bra and shorts, that's fine by me. If she is comfortable in a bikini - even better. Birthday suits are the best provided both participants are totally comfortable with it.

I like classy 'lees

I like a silk paisley skirt, with a black cotton halter, and a silk scarf tied around the neck....a black mod style bracelet on her wrist, black heels that lace up the leg a little, and a black choker around her neck. oh, and her hair would be loosely tied in a ponytail, without a scrunchie or any thing, just a knot of brown hair....mmmm that's my perfectly classy tickle-lee outfit

Something slinky and sexy-silky slips (great to tickle thru)-soft silk nightgowns, panties and bra...
In the end, she will end up naked, but half the fun is getting her there :)

My favorite outfit for a ticklee to be wearing is a sleeveless belly shirt. I can get to my two favorite areas with ease. I like cheerleader outfits and also a genie outfit.

I'll have to go with a toga, especially if she takes the time to get a laurel and everything. Not sure why, lots of material and everything. I just get more playful reactions at toga parties, might be the booze, but eh, I'll take it anyway.

I just reviewed all 5 pages of this and only found a couple even close to what really gets me going. What I would get all hot and bothered over is what a woman might be wearing going to a high level board meeting, a law office, or political event. Just above the knee skirt, tailored dress shirt, high heels and something you rarely see anymore, sheer nylons. Actually, pantyhose. When I see a pretty woman dressed that way, it's all I can do to not tickle them! My next favorite is a nicely tanned shapely woman in Daisy Dukes, bare feet and a button up shirt tied at the bottom., And her feet must be as clean as if she just got out of the shower!

A long skirt and a loose fitting top. I'd like to tickle my ticklee's feet, ankles and thighs as she wriggled in my lap with glee.

My favorite is a sleeveless slinky black evening dress with stockings and heels. For costumes, The school girl outfit is fun and I don't have one but a magicians assistant costume....very revealing with lots of sequins and fishnets...would be fun, too.

My favorite is a sleeveless slinky black evening dress with stockings and heels. For costumes, The school girl outfit is fun and I don't have one but a magicians assistant costume....very revealing with lots of sequins and fishnets...would be fun, too.

sounds hot

Definitely a bikini, I've got a thing for them more than lingerie. And I'm fairly certain that's due to early discussions with someone on here that we had about tickle clothing we'd use.

I've even bought bikinis for girls specifically to tickle them in.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back