• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TickleTown.com presents Rain, ticklish girl off the street (MFF/F)

Oblesklk

2nd Level Yellow Feather
I checked out the site tonight, and we hadn't updated since October 2009. Wow, geez that's a long time!

For fans of the site, you will be pleased to know that not only did we update, but we're coming off a high of the best shoots we've ever had.

I'll come back to that in a second.

Last summer we did a couple shoots in the summer time with a lot of success. We introduced Julie, Emma, Jennifer, and a couple others that were rather well received. After posting that material, we got some great feedback on how to make things even better. So did we listen to you and actually implement the feedback this time around? Hmmm, let's see...

More nylon tickling...check!
Switch to HD cameras...check!
More behind the scenes footage...check!
For the love of God, more Amanda...check!
More ticklish girls off the street...check!
Audio while recruiting the girls off the street...check!

So we hit a lot of the points that I wanted to see improved in our footage. And this set with Rain is the first footage we're releasing of our summer 2010 footage. The shoot was just amazing. I'll go over this more in detail later, but in a nutshell, we nabbed four (FOUR!) girls off the street by asking them if they wanted to be tickled on our site. Kim Marvel is a bag full of raging awesome, and she was able to convince them to do the shoot. That by itself is just killer. But not only that, we put Kim through a brutal session in which she was forced, gasping, to call out her safeword, tickled one of her best friends who is just as ticklish as they come, about broke a mic from a screaming hispanic model who is insanely ticklish, and had an extraordinarily sensual tickling session with Amanda (she's back!) who was reduced to a primal state of laughter and uncontrollable bliss (I won't say the prolonged tickling gave her unintentional multiples, but...ya...I'll just leave it at that).

As you can tell, we're excited to be back, bringing you new footage.

This is Rain. Rain is a dietitian that we saw walking around downtown Seattle the day of our shoot. Kim just kind of pointed to her as she walked by, I said 'ya' and the rest is history that is captured on camera. I do apologize for the mass of blur effects, but we have to be careful not to show anyone other than Rain in the camera. This was taken on a semi-busy street in a very public setting, so you will see a lot of blurring going on. There were a lot of people wandering around, curious about what we were doing. This was such a crazy experience, but exhilarating at the same time. We asked a lot of girls to do this, and got more than I was expecting.

I will post more video, behind the scenes, images, and tickle scenes with Rain. For now, I just wanted to post this to give you an idea of what we've been up to in the Emerald City.

DOWNLOAD THE NON-TICKLING RAIN PREVIEW CLIP HERE. THIS CLIP SHOWS KIM RECRUITING RAIN OFF THE STREET. CLIPS THAT SHOW ACTUAL TICKLING ARE LOCATED FURTHER IN THE THREAD.

Rain's footage is uploaded to the site, it is available for purchase now.

<object width="640" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.megavideo.com/v/EX867OZUded1761d5a8909393c0c07855c534662"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.megavideo.com/v/EX867OZUded1761d5a8909393c0c07855c534662" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="344"></embed></object>

Our site is www.tickletown.com

Last edited:
Here are a couple more pictures from the scene. The first is Kim talking with Rain, the second is Kim really excited that we managed to pull a girl off the street to do a tickle shoot. It's a pretty special thing :)

We had four girls say yes that day. Three of those were inside a shopping area. This was the only outside recruitment. But it paid off quite well, Rain was amazing to work with. She wasn't shy at all, and really got into tickling Allie, the other girl we nabbed off the street. The two didn't know each other at all, so you never know how that's going to go. But it went well.

Rain ended up being a bit kinkier than I would've thought, but it led to some nice interaction in the shoot itself.

Last edited:
Oblesklk,

Kim is Marvelous, a perfect name for her... I love how she is easygoing and perfect as your "lure" ;)

You sparked my interest! I just looked at the clip you posted and it doesn't show anything but the building... maybe you are aware of it already?

I owe you from years back, so I'll make it up to you by purchasing these new Summer time tickle clips.

DK

*2nd clip I can see Rain fine. SOLD! Love the approach to Rain by Kim! Kim is hot too of course. :)

Last edited:
Oblesklk,

Kim is Marvelous, a perfect name for her... I love how she is easygoing and perfect as your "lure" ;)

You sparked my interest! I just looked at the clip you posted and it doesn't show anything but the building... maybe you are aware of it already?

I owe you from years back, so I'll make it up to you by purchasing these new Summer time tickle clips.

DK

*2nd clip I can see Rain fine. SOLD! Love the approach to Rain by Kim! Kim is hot too of course. :)

Dude, didn't you hear? We're rebranding the entire site...we're a building fetish site now! We feature the hottest video of buildings-next-door that you can't find anywhere else! :shock2:

We appeal mostly to retired architects and really, really, odd people.

Drop me a line, man. It's been too long.

Well a profound thank you for the improvements!!

So any times, producers will listen to suggestions, requests, complaints...and completely ignore them.
And some times, they listen, try as best they can, and receive heaps of apprectiation...or should.

Here's my appreciation. Can't wait to go broke on your new videos!

Dude, didn't you hear? We're rebranding the entire site...we're a building fetish site now! We feature the hottest video of buildings-next-door that you can't find anywhere else! :shock2:

LOL!

That;s the funniest thing I've read in a while.:cheer:

JD

Well a profound thank you for the improvements!!

So any times, producers will listen to suggestions, requests, complaints...and completely ignore them.
And some times, they listen, try as best they can, and receive heaps of apprectiation...or should.

Here's my appreciation. Can't wait to go broke on your new videos!

Thanks mabus!

The shoot didn't go without some glitches. I guess it does happen to the best (and worst) of us. We had 3 cameras which were kind of like Goldilocks and the 3 bears...one was too cold, one too hot, and one was just right. And the just right camera had some media issues so we couldn't use it the entire time. Bah! Live and learn :)

But other than that, thank you sincerely! We do try to improve however we can. We know we're not the best, but we do try to be distinctive!

;)

That;s the funniest thing I've read in a while.:cheer:

JD

Thanks James. You and I haven't really spoken much...or at all, over the years. But I do consider your body of work and contribution to the community one of the driving reasons I professionally wanted to get my shit together. The quality of our old clips was just deplorable, and now we're just passing the "passable" threshold and may some day creep into "respectable." But you know how it is...baby steps.

Very glad you're back, Ob!

Thanks Iggy. It's good to be back. Hope all is well with you and your's.

A most excellent return!!!

Thanks! Another producer I've quietly tracked in recent times with great interest. It's little secret I do have a penchant for the girl next door thing, and like the kinds of models you've recruited for your work. Keep it up, it can definitely be rewarding!

Edit: And by the way, yes more videos to follow. I will post them all in this thread so they're all tidy and in one place.

Might I ask what sparked the need to rebrand, or why the long absence? I will admit that I've noticed, but chalked it up to the seemingly higher turnover of producers on here.

Good work, OB. Ill be back to your shop in the future :)

Just bought it, great work, I'm already looking forward to the rest.

What's the people reaction to a public tickling shoot?

i think I would be totally embarrased!

I didn't know you guys were in Seattle!

Good god. Can I pay to come tickle a few? :p

Video Preview to the tickling clip "Rain 01"

Thanks for your patience! You wouldn't think I would post a thread in a tickling forum site without actually showing tickling, would you? OK, maybe I would...but only until I found the time to post the continuation of the series. Which is...right now!

This particular preview shows MFF/F tickling. The first segment shows Allie working her upper body, while Kim tickles her feet. In the second segment, Kim and Oblesklk work her feet with nails and feather, respectively.

The clip is 9 minutes, 50 seconds and costs $8.95. There is no setup with this clip, it's just all over tickling from the start.

A couple quotes from the clip "Rain 01"

RAIN: " Oh my God, that feather is retarded! It's like such a cliche, but it friggin' works."

RAIN: "Someone's gonna think I'm having multiple orgasms in here... [erupts into a giggling fit]

I'm going to try something new here. I've never used Megaupload's services before, so this will be the trial run. The preview file is 14mb, and the same resolution as the files you can purchase on our site. I know there are download limits they place on their servers, so I'm curious to see how this test works. I know others have used their servers in the past to transmit large files and all seemed to work well.

<object width="640" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.megavideo.com/v/DZJF5SRKbdebc34de8988e868cb93b2b2d9d958f"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.megavideo.com/v/DZJF5SRKbdebc34de8988e868cb93b2b2d9d958f" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="344"></embed></object>

PLEASE CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE PREVIEW CLIP TO RAIN 01

Last edited:
It worked great!!

Video quality looked excellent, nice interview.
Can't WAIT for more pantyhose tickling!

Speakiing of which...I hope to HELL you can get Chesh back!!
In some suntan or flesh colored pantyhose again, tickled again!

Her interview with shoes off in hose, talking about geek stuff....classic, but sadly, low quality. Ohh, to see another one like those, her feet in the camera, or on the couch, but in super quality HD...whew!

Great luck on the site!

THIS is where i hoped tickling videos would come to. where you would just find your models out on the street and make a great vid with some real world girls. great job and i cannot wait to see more!

thanks!

No way man. We shell out nearly $9 for the clip, only to find all the good stuff showing buildings and asking girls how tall they are has been cut out, and it's all just tickling and nothing else. In fact you have virtually said as much yourself :megafail:

I don't buy clips very often but you're going to make me go broke! Tickling just "normal" girls non-models and everyday girls is what most of us all dream of! (speaking for the masses) Keep up the great work!

I didn't know you guys were in Seattle!

Good god. Can I pay to come tickle a few? :p

Me, too!

It's too bad you don't include the previous stuff because that builds the story as you move to the actual tickling. I wonder, though, what the reaction would have been if it was a guy approaching that girl.

Once again you have a great model and amazing videos. I love the quotes you have from her on your model page. I definitely recommend that for others. :)

http://www.tickletown.com/rain.html

We'll keep posting those with the rest of our footage. Something we hope comes across in the clips are just how fun the shoots actually are. There's a strong bond we have with the models that only comes when they're truly relaxed. As a result, there usually tends to be some amusing exchanges between the tickler and ticklees, whether they're professional models or just girls off the street.

I'm glad you like it! We'll be eventually posting more behind the scenes footage with Rain. We got a ton of behind the scenes with all the girls this time around (I love the stuff, and I know a lot of you do, as well), and we'll eventually be releasing that for free.

Might I ask what sparked the need to rebrand, or why the long absence? I will admit that I've noticed, but chalked it up to the seemingly higher turnover of producers on here.

Good work, OB. Ill be back to your shop in the future :)

The rebranding was a joke :) There is a file limit size that forces us to cut the preview really short. However, I'm going to see if the megaupload/rapdishare services work how I want. If so, there won't be any more previews of buildings! The building will just be a buildup scene to the rest of the footage. But if you just look at the one file, it makes us look like we're trying to be some sort of building fetish site, so I had to comment on the silliness of it...sorry if it caused confusion.

The absence is mostly because TickleTown is a hobby of mine. Real life, in the form of new job responsibilities and the introduction of an adopted baby into our home, more or less dictated that we're shooting only once a year now. That may change, but as everyone, I try to strike a balance in my life with everything goin on.

And thanks for the encouragement. We do what we can to produce interesting footage :)

Quick note: because the tickling preview clip seemed to work well on Megaupload, I've erased the original preview clips and replaced them with a 15mb preview clip with the same resolution as clips on our site.

You can download that preview (non-tickling, kind of a lead up or 'behind the scenes' of sorts) at http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UXIKU35Z. This new one shows you more than the old, split up preview clips did.

Or just go to the first post in the thread, the link is there, too.

What's New

5/27/2024
Take a moment to think about those that sacrificed all on this Memorial Day.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back