• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TickleTown.com presents Rain, ticklish girl off the street (MFF/F)

Rain is an amazing find beautiful and ticklish. I will end up buying all of her clips. Keep up the great work.

Just bought it, great work, I'm already looking forward to the rest.

Awesome, thanks for the support man. We'll be running fairly regular, monthly updates until this footage has run its course.

What's the people reaction to a public tickling shoot?

i think I would be totally embarrased!

To clarify, we only tickled Rain in public for a few seconds (which you can see on "Rain 04"). The actual tickling took place in a nearby hotel suite. I didn't tell Kim to tickle the girls in public, that was all her, all improvised. Have to give credit where it's due!

i know this will sound demanding, and i'm sorry if it comes across that way. i appreciate the work you're putting out there, but is there any way to get preview pics of what else you've got in store? if it isn't possible, or you want to wait on it, that's cool. i was just wondering.

Y'all gonna post any actual tickling?

Troll, Troll, Troll

This back and forth made me smile a bit.

But Banshee definitely has a point. I hadn't quite figured out the logistics of the previews yet. I was confounded that I ran out of time in the middle of trying to release 480p previews and wound up posting just a fraction of what will eventually be posted.

So ya, if you took a look at the thread at that point, it looked kind of bad.

But all's well that ends well.

I didn't know you guys were in Seattle!

Good god. Can I pay to come tickle a few? :p

We are indeed in Seattle! Have been more or less since 1995 when we got our start on these hallowed innarwebs with our first site called Tickle Central. Much of that site was done on the University of Washington campus, so there's a fun bit of trivia for ya.

And unfortunately, we're not accepting the public at the shoots. Insurance risk, and all that...

Video Preview to the tickling clip "Rain 02"

This particular preview shows MFF/F tickling. It is all over tickling of Rain. With 2-3 ticklers, a wide variety of spots are covered in the video.

The clip is 10 minutes, 57 seconds and costs $8.95. There is no setup with this clip, it's just all over tickling from the start. The setup where we approach Rain is all featured in the 3 minute "Rain 04" clip on the site.

A couple quotes from the clip "Rain 02"
RAIN: "Oh my God, my boob is ticklish!."
KIM: "Oh my God, I didn't mean to be tickling your boob, I'm sorry."
RAIN: "No it's, it was tickling...I was enjoying it..."
KIM: "Oh!"

RAIN: "Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God, I'm like being eaten by like...a cheatah or something, I don't know..."

KIM: "Is your belly button ticklish?"
RAIN: "I don't kn...[ticklish yelp]."
RAIN: "YES!"

Megaupload seemed to work well. The preview file is 12mb, 1 minutes 6 seconds, and the same resolution as the files you can purchase on our site.

<object width="640" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.megavideo.com/v/03XDX04Je1225f855430142ea944b6b783b5fcb7"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.megavideo.com/v/03XDX04Je1225f855430142ea944b6b783b5fcb7" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="344"></embed></object>

PLEASE CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE TICKLING PREVIEW CLIP TO RAIN 02

Last edited:
We are indeed in Seattle! Have been more or less since 1995 when we got our start on these hallowed innarwebs with our first site called Tickle Central. Much of that site was done on the University of Washington campus, so there's a fun bit of trivia for ya.

And unfortunately, we're not accepting the public at the shoots. Insurance risk, and all that...

1. I didn't know you were Tickle Central! That has been and always will be my favorite clip site
2. The fact that Tickle Central was based out of seattle is a revelation to me.

I hadn't been too optimistic for a positive answer, though I was mostly joking with the question anyway :evileye:

Are there any get togethers I should know about? I rarely come on these forums.

hivoltage Has An Issue

Over something else. In truth I love your work and own much of it.

If I were a hot girl, I know where I'd be walking around from now on...

Awesome stuff, dude!

1. I didn't know you were Tickle Central! That has been and always will be my favorite clip site

I hadn't been too optimistic for a positive answer, though I was mostly joking with the question anyway :evileye:

Wait a second....There was more than 1 tickle central right?:sherlock:

It worked great!!

Video quality looked excellent, nice interview.
Can't WAIT for more pantyhose tickling!

Speakiing of which...I hope to HELL you can get Chesh back!!
In some suntan or flesh colored pantyhose again, tickled again!

Her interview with shoes off in hose, talking about geek stuff....classic, but sadly, low quality. Ohh, to see another one like those, her feet in the camera, or on the couch, but in super quality HD...whew!

Great luck on the site!

Thanks.

Rain 03 is all in nylons, so hopefully you enjoyed that!

We can definitely get Chesh back, we've been in communication with her over the last couple years. I really liked that interview too, and wish we had access to the same technology then that we do now. It's a shame, I do agree. But I'm glad we were able to capture that footage as naturally as we did, because there really hasn't been anything like it before or after. Just two geeks enjoying some geek talk ;)

THIS is where i hoped tickling videos would come to. where you would just find your models out on the street and make a great vid with some real world girls. great job and i cannot wait to see more!

thanks!

Thank you!

I'm glad people enjoy this footage, we're definitely seeing the effect of that excitement on our end. I'll get a chance to breathe, post the final Rain 03 preview clip, then start in on the behind the scenes footage.

So does Rain do any actual tickling herself as some of the pics on your site imply?

Video Preview to the tickling clip "Rain 03"

This particular preview shows MFF/F tickling. It is the last of the series of 3 for Rain. Her fourth clip on the site is a non-tickling clip which shows us approaching her on the street in full, with unedited dialogue. But this preview is a tickling preview showing Rain 03. In this clip, we managed to convince Rain to strip down to a more revealing outfit and put on some nylons. She was game, and we were able to get some nice laughs out of her in her state of semi-dress.

The clip is 15 minutes, 55 seconds and costs $12.95. It's a long time for a girl off the street to be tickled on camera! As expected, she was rather exhausted after the shoot.

This is the end of the tickling previews for Rain's set. We will post Behind the Scenes footage in this thread, so stay tuned!

A couple quotes from the clip "Rain 03"
RAIN: "Oh my God, THAT VIBRATOR!." [referring to a very effective vibrating finger massager Allie was using to tickle her]
OBLESKLK: [with mock indignation] "It's a massaging tool...excuse me!"
RAIN: "I never thought I'd get pleasure out of a vibrator this way!"

RAIN: "This is the best kind of...if this is punishment, chain me to the wall!"

The preview file is 11mb, 1 minutes 1 second, and the same resolution as the files you can purchase on our site.

<object width="669" height="360"><param name="movie" value="http://www.megavideo.com/v/66BQR9CHdf540f20c2a079c00fb74f0cd606d53f"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.megavideo.com/v/66BQR9CHdf540f20c2a079c00fb74f0cd606d53f" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="669" height="360"></embed></object>

PLEASE CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE TICKLING PREVIEW CLIP TO RAIN 03

Last edited:
No way man. We shell out nearly $9 for the clip, only to find all the good stuff showing buildings and asking girls how tall they are has been cut out, and it's all just tickling and nothing else. In fact you have virtually said as much yourself :megafail:

My sarcasm meter is broken. Little help?

I don't buy clips very often but you're going to make me go broke! Tickling just "normal" girls non-models and everyday girls is what most of us all dream of! (speaking for the masses) Keep up the great work!

We did plenty of it a few weekends back. It was pretty crazy to think some Seattle area folks on here might know the girls we ran into. If they hang around downtown Seattle at all, you never know. It's scary and wild, and I won't repeat it too many times in my life, but it's something I can check off my list!

Me, too!

It's too bad you don't include the previous stuff because that builds the story as you move to the actual tickling. I wonder, though, what the reaction would have been if it was a guy approaching that girl.

Actually, the entire approach is included in full in Rain 04. It's a few minutes long. We'll include more behind the scenes footage pretty soon, as well, which will flesh out the experience and give you insight into what our shoots and the girls are like.

Rain is an amazing find beautiful and ticklish. I will end up buying all of her clips. Keep up the great work.

Thanks for the patronage! Glad to hear you like Rain, makes me wonder how many other girls are out there, waiting to be tickled...

i know this will sound demanding, and i'm sorry if it comes across that way. i appreciate the work you're putting out there, but is there any way to get preview pics of what else you've got in store? if it isn't possible, or you want to wait on it, that's cool. i was just wondering.

Never hurts to ask, right? We're going to try and distribute the content pretty evenly in the coming months, so we don't have a mad rush for a couple months then nothing but crickets thereafter. I tend to edit in bunches due to need, so unfortunately I won't have anything to share until it's about ready to go. Keep checking in with our website www.tickletown.com every week or so to check the latest updates!

Never hurts to ask, right? We're going to try and distribute the content pretty evenly in the coming months, so we don't have a mad rush for a couple months then nothing but crickets thereafter. I tend to edit in bunches due to need, so unfortunately I won't have anything to share until it's about ready to go. Keep checking in with our website www.tickletown.com every week or so to check the latest updates!

You're right, it doesn't hurt to ask. I just didn't want to come across as demanding. i'll keep checking, you keep up the great work.

Fantastic. Please tell me Allie is tickled somewhere on the site, too.

Indeed she is tickled. We approached her as well randomly and talked her into doing the shoot. That footage will be posted in August.

We are not the commercial Tickle Central, there is no affiliation. I started the first non-commercial tickling website called Tickle Central back in 1995. It morphed into TickleTown 1997 has been called by that name ever since. TickleTown has been both commercial and non-commercial at varying points in its existence. Now it's commercial, selling tickling clips.

We haven't used the site name Tickle Central for over a decade now. It's been a long time!

There are actually get togethers in the area, I would check into the gatherings section on this site. I don't attend them personally, but I know there is a good push to head in that direction.

Did you have Rain tickle Kim as well?

Rain did not have a chance to tickle Kim. That honor was left to Sammi (Kim's really good friend) and myself. We really took it to her. Knowing it would probably be the last time she was ever filmed being tickled by a guy, I took advantage of it, to be sure.

Why is there such a delay between clips?

Honestly, there have been times where I've heard about upcoming models, but so much time has passed between announcement and release that I've eventually forgotten and never bought the clips.

Like, you have this footage of Allie and more of Amanda, and I'd buy that immediately. But they're not being released for a month. Why?

I think it's because Ob isn't a full time tickle video producer; he does this on the side while he's in the real working world.

Over something else. In truth I love your work and own much of it.

I see, well fair enough. It was fair criticism to begin with, hopefully all is better now. I will shortly start posting behind the scenes footage in the thread later this week. For those that enjoy such, rejoice! For those that yawn, well, there's always the next update ;)

She is a cutie

Definitely agree!

If I were a hot girl, I know where I'd be walking around from now on...

Awesome stuff, dude!

I think hot girls will be running scared from Kim. Or learn to shortly do such, at any rate.

Wait a second....There was more than 1 tickle central right?:sherlock:

There was indeed! Our non-commercial version that went away in 1997, and a commercial one that has done quite well in the last decade or so. The two are non affiliated.

Rain really is awesome. I love how she really seems to be enjoying herself throughout. Nice work. :)

What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back