• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling in swimming pools?

Yes, he is at Clair's bidding to do whatsoever she wishes until she gets her hands on Robin, LOL! :D Did I mention I just might have to wear that Robin outfit to the party? :p :D :devil:

LOL!!!! You guys have me laughing out loud over here!!

Our own little party sound great to me! Aaaaw, luv u too steph :wub: And welcome aboard BBE, this should be fun! Lol, thanks for telling me about this thread, leafs, I would have overlooked it because it's so late and probably never come back, lol! ;) And do u proooomise to wear the Robin outfit? (Lol, dont ask, BBE, I have strange little obsessions...)

And just to stay on-topic, I have NUMEROUS pool tickling stories- i honestly think that every time Ive ever been in a pool ive come out of it with some sort of tickling story. Some of my favorites include a group of 3 boys ganging up on a girlfriend when i was about....10, maybe? They were in an aboveground pool while I sat on the deck, and one boy pinned her arms behind her while the other two tickled her. But she got her revenge, of course, when the one who pinned her arms was later sitting in a tube, just floating there, and she attacked his feet. Maybe that's where I get my "watcher" complex, since I was chillin on the deck the whole time, just enjoying the show... :devil2:

Games of chicken usually turn into tickle-fights as well- my boyfriend's sister is the champion of that game for that exact reason! I never last more than ten seconds against her :sowrong:

Oh, another fave was when the entire cast of a summer show i was a part of jumped in the pool after a long hot day of rehersal....the guys naturually played football, and the girls swam (is that a word) like...well, girls. We had an entire dance group as part of the cast, so there was a lot of us. (all 17 and up, of course ;) ) Well, my boyfriend did SOMETHING to make one of the other guys "mad" at him during their water-football game, and looked for a way to get back at him. To my....glory he asked me if my boyfriend was ticklish! (You can imagine my reaction, lol!) Only a few minutes later I called my boyfriend down to my end of the pool (the shallow end- officially the 'girls' end', lol) while the guy came from behind him, pinned him, and got three of the other girls to tickle him!!!!!!! Do you KNOW how hard it was to keep my chin from hitting the ground!!! Lol, I almost forgot about that memory, Im glad it this post could trigger it ;) :D

~clair

Thanks, Clair, glad to be on board! If we could actually pull this off, it would be too much fun! We would probably all decide to stay in Toronto. Ontario has a way of doing that to you!

I saw you hint at the Robin thing in another thread. Hey, I'm not one to throw stones. I have a few obssessions myself. The one I can't seem to get past has to do a certain beautiful, long-haired, barefoot singer :D

I think we're lucky that we can all get this stuff out in the open if we so choose...

Where do i sign up for that limo?!

Whew, im sure all of you are gret lees, and lers. Which i would love to find out first hand.:devil:

And yes, swam is a word.

As for the pool, i have had a coupl experiences:
I was hangin out at the deep end, with my arms on the pool side, and the water about to my chest. My girlfriend, wearing a beutiful blue bikini, swam under water up to me without my notice. She then started to tickle my belly(my worst spot) and ribs. I quickly started tickling her belly as well. :D :D
Thats it. Pools Rock!!

p.s.limo sounds fun.:D :devil:

Hey Gang--I think we're gonna need a bigger limo ;)
Leafers darling, at the rate the party's growing, we're gonna be able to afford the one with the hot tub in the back...

XOXO

tklgal226 said:
LOL!!!! You guys have me laughing out loud over here!!

Our own little party sound great to me! Aaaaw, luv u too steph :wub: And welcome aboard BBE, this should be fun! Lol, thanks for telling me about this thread, leafs, I would have overlooked it because it's so late and probably never come back, lol! ;) And do u proooomise to wear the Robin outfit?

~clair

Yes, I pwomise Clair! :D :devil: If I get the half of what you write about in your new story, I think I'll have died and gone to heaven!! :bouncybou Well, died laughing anyway ;) :scared: :tickle:

Thanks for sharing your pool stories, those were great! :woot: Awww, your bf is one lucky dude! :D LOL, I can definitely see why now you are such a "watcher", hehehe! :devil:

hmmm....

A limo with a hot tub would deffinently b better. Steph, great idea.:D Luk forward in seeing you all!

I don't see why that couldn't be arranged.... :D :D :D

Aren't they just the sexiest? :D Wuv you too girls! :wub: :tickle:

Yes, looks like we have a great group here! As I said before, we could probably have our own gathering if we really wanted to and put our minds to it. Ahhh, who knows, we're all still young ;) :D

Thank you Tum--ya know I try honey...:D

Love back atya guys! :tickle:
XOXO

I refuse to say "right, this could never happen"...I just refuse.

Hope is a beautiful thing :)

I have a couple of good pool stories. I was at a pool party at one of my neighbors, and there were girls about my age all floating around on rafts and all of the guys were chasing them around trying to tip them over. They did not want to get wet, especially one girl so we grabbed her feet and tickled her she was trying to stay on and finally fell in, but the tickle fights continued. Last summer when I was at the pool sleeping with my back up a friend of the family a lady a bit older than me sat on my legs, she was talking to me for a while. She wanted a favor from me and I was kidding around with her giving her a tough time (intentionally) Then she said well "maybe I could convince you" I knew what was coming, she started to tickle my feet with her nails. Over my lifetime I witnessed many poolside and inside pool ticklings, it is a great scene.
Rock on.
Red:devil:

I've been tickled in swimming pools and hot tubs. Actually my husband and I were taking a bubble bath tonight and he started tickling me. I'm a lot more ticklish when my body is wet!!

Looks like the limo may have to make a pit stop in Ohio!! :D :devil:

Some of the greatest memories of my adolescence centered around tickling people in swimming pools. Look, I have to go...I have an appointment to go into the next room to tickle the missus, although she don't know it yet...:D

I remember going on vacation with my parents and stopping by a motel for the night. Well behind the check in manager the swimming pool rules were posted. Believe it or not rule number 9 was no tickling in the pool. That memory always stood out in my mind. I guess they thought that tickling someone in the pool might cause an accident. I always wonderd if they had an "incident".:confused:

BigBrownEyes said:
I refuse to say "right, this could never happen"...I just refuse.

Hope is a beautiful thing :)

never say never, darlin! And besides, this is an idea we've had for a while now, so even if it may be a while before it actually gets off the ground...i dont know about you guys, but i certianlly plan to attend the next NEST gathering!!! A limo ride (w/ the hot tub in the back OF COURSE) may just be the trasnportation i need to get there.... ;)

~clair

tklgal226 said:
never say never, darlin! And besides, this is an idea we've had for a while now, so even if it may be a while before it actually gets off the ground...i dont know about you guys, but i certianlly plan to attend the next NEST gathering!!! A limo ride (w/ the hot tub in the back OF COURSE) may just be the trasnportation i need to get there.... ;)

I'd like to check out NEST some time. That being said, maybe we could even start our own gathering some time in the future. When you think about it, we have PA, NE and Canada, which are all in the NE area. Steph, of course, is all the way in Cali, which is inconviennient.

Anyway, I just thought I'd throw that out there...

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back