• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling in swimming pools?

I know, honey, it really sucks. Maybe y'all will have to party without the original party girl (but I'll still LOVE to hear bout it anyhoo!)

XOXO

Re: mmmmmmmmmmmm!

steph said:
Hot tubs! :devil: :devil: :devil:

XOXO

Yes, hot tubs are great for getting in tickles...the bubbles hide the wandering hands...:devil:
My best hot tub story is during college. A buddy who lived close to my college had a pretty big hot tub and had quite a few summer and WINTER parties!
Well, another friend and his girlfriend show up and having tickled her in the past I know her feet, sides and armpits are the worst...
Well I was in the hot tub with her, 2 guys and another girl and her boyfriend had just left to get drink refills...
Well, while he was gone, I noticed that she had her eye closed and was enjoying the warm water andher foot was near my hand so I let my fingers wander over her soles and she let out a nice little giggle but kept her eyes closed and gave a mild protest.
Her boyfriend, also a closet ticklfile at the time,came back and noticed me getting some giggles and she was seated so was in the "recliner" portion of the hot tub and her arms were out on the decking. We winked that "Tickler intent" wink and he held her arms to the decking and I "sat" on her waist/and the hot tub seat, pinning her to the side. She was TRAPPED...while he held her arms down, I went about tickling her ribs and side and up into her armpits and she just lost it!! She was laughing and squealing and really struggling(she didn't hate tickling but avoided it if possible) but she was pinned in such a way that she just couldn't really move!
Eventually the boyfriend put his shins over her arms and tickled her armpits and ribs while I got her lower ribs and belly area.
This went on for geez 5-10 mintues, seemed like forever though...she just laughed and squirmed...

Well it all ended when she finally(insert tickle blooper here), got enough leverage when he leaned over her too far and she lifted her arms and sent him flying into the hot tub...he landed right in other girls lap...We laughed just as hard as that as we did the tickling.

I wonder if the other girl was a "watcher(Like Clair)" as she had this look on her face and didn't say a word...just smiled.

Anyway, that is my quicky story...geez do I miss college!!

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing Tommy, that's awesome! :D Man, do I ever miss my College days as well :D :D

steph said:
I know, honey, it really sucks. Maybe y'all will have to party without the original party girl (but I'll still LOVE to hear bout it anyhoo!)

Party without you, Steph? :wow: Well, it wouldn't really be the same now, would it? All I can say is that I wouldn't be happy about that. I mean, I'd live as usual, but we'd miss you... :(

Aw, you're such a sweetie! :Kiss2: Believe you me, no one's more bummed than me--I was about to go to my very first play party!
XOXO

BigBrownEyes said:
steph said:

Party without you, Steph? :wow: Well, it wouldn't really be the same now, would it? All I can say is that I wouldn't be happy about that. I mean, I'd live as usual, but we'd miss you... :(

I tickled and was tickled in swimming pools as a kid. It was especially ticklish when we had on suntan oil. unforunately, I don't think that today's sun blocks have the same effect.

I have tickled and been tickled in swimming pools and in hot tubs and I love it! Course I love to tease the guys in the pool by wiggling my toes,flexing my soles which I do to ask for tickling using NO words Rofl :devil:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back