• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

tickling media on alt.multimedia.tk - 12/07

im really confused here. hopefully you can help me?

ive got the news rover installed, and i can access messages on alt.multimedia.tk, however, when i, for example look at the posts made by you, they all say "Re:" and then the name of the topic, and when i click on it, all it is, is the names of different clips. How do i get the actual clips???

Messages with a subject line that begins with "Re:" are responses to messages, so they usually won't contain clips.

In NewsRover, choose the filter for 'Pictures and multimedia files'. This will limit the view to those messages with pictures and video clips as long as all parts are available on your server. When a large video clip is posted, often it will be broken into many parts. If you don't have all the parts, you can have NewsRover combine those parts that are available, but you won't necessarily get a working video clip. To do this, choose the filter for 'All messages' and then choose all of the available parts and choose the icon for 'Get complete message'.

NewsRover is not very intuitive to use. If you continue to have problems, you might want to try another news reader.

thank you for your help with this. when i filter it for pictures and multimedia files, it tells me that ive chosen a filter that filtered out all messages. ive also tried the "news bin" program, and it can't even access alt.multimedia.tk for some reason. again, thank you for the help. ill keep trying.

can anyone who's had success with a different program tell me?

Are these still available or have they been lost to
the forgotten side of the web forever?
Or is there somewhere they can be found other than newsgroups?

Here are the clips that I have posted to alt.multimedia.tk and alt.binaries.multimedia.erotica.tickling on December 17:

comusa01.mpg
comusa02.mpg
comusa03.mpg
comusa04.mpg
comusa06.mpg
comusa07.mpg
comusa09.mpg
comusa11.mpg
comusa12.mpg
comusa13.mpg
comusa14.mpg
comusa15.mpg
comusa16.mpg
comusb1.avi
comusb3.rm
comusb4.rm
comusb5.rm

If I remember correctly, a guy with the username Comus posted these and the A series is of him with a dominatrix in a dungeon while the B series is of him with a call girl.
That was me...Dungeon was in Chicago. I don't even have these anymore. Anyone have them?

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back