• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

tickling media on alt.multimedia.tk - 12/07

on some of the files, newsrover does not capture all parts. therefore, it wont combine them. how do i get the rest of the parts and, therefore, a whole file?

If your news server did not receive all of the parts, there really isn't much you can do about that. NewsRover simply retrieves what is on your new server. You can try to right-click on the name of the news group and choose 'Reget list of headers', but typically this won't be of much help unless the reason you don't have a message is because you deleted it. I will begin to post the clips to both alt.multimedia.tk and alt.binaries.multimedia.erotica.tickling so that there is a chance that at least one of them will get the complete clip.

You can force NewsRover to combine the parts it does have. I've only had this be successful with MPGs and it is dependent on which of the parts is missing.

Here are today's clips posted to alt.multimedia.tk and alt.binaries.multimedia.erotica.tickling:

anima01.gif
anima02.gif
anima03.gif
anima04.gif
anima08.gif
cxavi001.avi
mh_cue1.mov - with Catherine Beaumont
mh_fc29.mov - FM Concepts FC-29
mh_tk14.mov
oliveoyl.mpg - two Olive Oyl segments

I've posted the following clips to alt.multimedia.tk and alt.binaries.multimedia.erotica.tickling:

ana_latina1.mpg - Latina Tickling, from ANA
ana_latina2.mpg - Latina Tickling, from ANA
ana_shaytic1.mpg - Shayna's Tickle Torture, from ANA
ana_shaytic2.mpg - Shayna's Tickle Torture, from ANA
cxavi002.avi - from Channel X
jd_melikaa.mpg - posted by James Darke, home video
jd_melikah2.mpg - posted by James Darke, home video
mh_cstar1.rm - I assume this is from Cal Star
mh_fc20.rm - FM Concepts FC-20
sy287.mov - Solefully Yours #287

Oh my heavens, this is almost too much...what a wonderful gift for the holidays -- clips I lost in a particularly regrettable purge from years ago.

Thanks so much, Nimrod. :cool:

Daaaaaamn!

I just can't download them!
Please Nimrod, why dont you post these great clips here in the forum? That would be great!

Sorry, but I have about 1,800 video clips, which precludes me from emailing them directly to people or posting them to some free website. Even a single clip can quickly use up the bandwidth of the available free websites. That's why I feel that the newsgroups are the best solution for me to redistribute the clips that I have collected over the years.

I posted the following to alt.multimedia.tk and alt.binaries.multimedia.erotica.tickling today:

ana_anadiana5.mpg
ana_anakid1.mpg
ana_ananylon1.mpg
ana_ananylon2.mpg
ana_chrsdest1.mpg
ana_jusabtic2.mpg
ana_patti1.mpg
mh_tk05.rm
mh_unkwn1.rm
mtp_rmate3.rm

In case it isn't obvious, the prefixes indicate that these came originally from:

ana - ANA videos
mh - Tickletown's Media House
mtp - Magic Touch Productions

Here are the clips that I have posted to alt.multimedia.tk and alt.binaries.multimedia.erotica.tickling on December 17:

comusa01.mpg
comusa02.mpg
comusa03.mpg
comusa04.mpg
comusa06.mpg
comusa07.mpg
comusa09.mpg
comusa11.mpg
comusa12.mpg
comusa13.mpg
comusa14.mpg
comusa15.mpg
comusa16.mpg
comusb1.avi
comusb3.rm
comusb4.rm
comusb5.rm

If I remember correctly, a guy with the username Comus posted these and the A series is of him with a dominatrix in a dungeon while the B series is of him with a call girl.

Where From?!?

NIMROD:

I got to get a few of the clips you posted, but alot came up as jargon when I looked at them.
Either way...what films are the COL and the HWG clips from?? I can't quite pick out the settings well enough to decipher the makers.
Have you any idea, or were they just stumbled upon?

Sorry. I use AT&T broadband, which has sucked the last couple of weeks. You probably aren't receiving all of the parts for some clips; I haven't even received all of the parts myself on this last set of postings, so I am reposting the parts that I know are missing. If you know which parts are missing, post a note to alt.multimedia.tk with that information. I can also repost the clips that I posted earlier if necessary.

To answer your question, I stumbled upon all of these clips. The COL series appears to actually be from two different videos or at least from different segments of the same video. I noticed that Taylor St. Claire appears in the clips COLF - COLI as the girl being tickled, which may help you in your search for these videos. I'm sorry I can't provide more information than that. Perhaps one of the other people here may know more. I remember that James Darke was a prolific poster around the time that I got these clips, so it's possible that he posted these originally. If so, I'm sure he could tell us what videos they are from. I'd like to know what videos these are from myself.

Clips posted 12/20 to alt.multimedia.tk and alt.binaries.multimedia.erotica.tickling:

juggler_avengers2.mov - Avengers TV show
juggler_bridesmaid.mpg - Donna Mills in The World's Oldest Living Bridesmaid
juggler_brothersk.mpg - Brothers Karamazov
juggler_tk1parta.mpg - ?? Harmony Concepts TK-1
juggler_tk1partb.mpg - ?? Harmony Concepts TK-1
juggler_ticklestop2.mpg - unknown
juggler_ticklestop1.mpg - unknown
juggler_ticklestop3.rm - unknown
juggler_feet.rm - scenes from several FM Concepts videos
juggler_joesapt.mpg - Joe's Apartment movie

I got these from posts made by Juggler (obviously). :)

Clips posted 12/21 to alt.multimedia.tk and alt.binaries.multimedia.erotica.tickling:

stern6.mpg - dancer on Howard Stern
stern4.mpg - dancer on Howard Stern
stern5.mpg - dancer on Howard Stern
stern3.mpg - dancer on Howard Stern
juggler_Stern2.mpg - dancer on Howard Stern
mtp_stern.mpg - dancer on Howard Stern
ana_stern02.mpg - Ana of ANA on Howard Stern
ana_stern01.mpg - Ana of ANA on Howard Stern

The first six clips above were from around Christmas in 1994 or 1995. Howard Stern tickled some dancers on his show in an attempt to get them to reveal a secret word. The last two clips are from when Ana of ANA appeared on the Howard Stern Show.

I have posted the following clips on 12/22 to alt.multimedia.tk and alt.binaries.multimedia.erotica.tickling, most of which are early releases from Magic Touch Productions:

femfeet-1younglaugher.mpg - One Young Laugher, from Femfeet
mtp_alanna.rm - Alanna's First Time
mtp_belly.rm - For You #2, Mary's Belly
mtp_forrandy2.rm - For You #4: For Randy II
mtp_jenny.rm - Jenny's First Time
mtp_randy.rm - For You #3: For Randy
mtp_tarasfirst.ram - Tara's First Time
mtp_v1vlui50.rm - Ashlei's First Time
mtp_vucm8e8i.rm - For You #1

I have posted the following clips on 12/23 to alt.multimedia.tk and alt.binaries.multimedia.erotica.tickling. Most of these originally appeared in the Media House:

mtp_fy6.rm - Ambrosia in Nylons, Magic Touch Productions
mh_bf18a.rm
mh_fc55a.rm
mh_sf19a.rm - SF19, FM Concepts
mh_taotk.rm
mh_tcrare1.rm
mh_tcrare2.rm
mh_tcrare3.rm
mh_tk01a.rm - Ticklish (TK-01), Harmony Concepts (I think this is correct)
mh_tk08.rm - Tau Kappa Ticklers (TK-08), Harmony Concepts

Which newsserver do you use?

I have had problems finding the right newsserver, in the moment i am using newscache3.freenet.de, but it is too slow. So, which server are you using?

Each ISP should have their own news server; my ISP is AT&T Broadband, so my news server is netnews.attbi.com.

I posted the following clips to alt.multimedia.tk and alt.binaries.multimedia.erotica.tickling on 12/25:

dude01s.mpg
fmc01.mpg - probably FM Concepts
juggler_bank.rm - FM Concepts FC-45
juggler_calstar1.mpg
juggler_calstar2.rm
juggler_calstar3.rm
juggler_dawn.rm - FM Concepts FC-45
juggler_girlstocks.rm - FM Concepts
juggler_jewel.rm - FM Concepts FC-45
tick001.gif
tickledpink1.avi - in slow motion

Merry Christmas!

Nimrod, Quick question, I Double click all these messages buT HOW DO I ACCTUALLY VIEW IT all it does is let me read some random TExt Please help me out:(

A question about one of the models.

Nimrod, a friend of mine just recently showed me how to get into those newsgroups, and theyre great. In the clips you posted there titled juggler_CalStar1, 2, and 3, do you happen to know the name of the model in those clips, the one with the british accent? Shes adorable. I dont know how to post the clips here, but if you or anyone else know who she is and what else shes done in the line of tickling, Id much appreciate it. Thanks.

Those CalStar clips are some of my favorites as well. However, I don't know who the woman is or which video these are from. Since I got these from postings made by Juggler, perhaps he knows.

I've posted the following to alt.multimedia.tk. All of these feature Ana of ANA being tickled by Andre.

ana_anabed01.mpg
ana_anagives1.mpg
ana_anakid2.mpg
ana_anareal01.mpg
ana_anastill1.mpg
ana_anastill2.mpg
ana_anatf1.mpg
ana_anatf2.mpg
ana_anatickle1.mpg

Oh cool, thanks. I like the blonde with the british accent cause she looks like Nicole Sullivan from MadTV, who is a major tickling fantasy of mine. Thanks.

I've posted these clips to alt.multimedia.tk on 12.27:

jd_horrora.rm - with Jacklyn Lick
jd_horrorb.rm - with Jacklyn Lick
jd_horrorc.rm - with Jacklyn Lick
soaa-01.mpg
soaa-01.rm
soaa-02.rm
soaa-03.rm
soaa-04.rm
soaa-05.rm
soaa-06.rm

For those of you wondering what video a clip came from, a good place to search is http://www.fetcat.com/fettoc.htm

Today's clips posted to alt.multimedia.tk are a continuation of the series that I began yesterday.

soaa-07.rm
soaa-08.rm
soaa-09.rm
soaa-10.rm
soaa-11.rm
soaa-12.rm
soaa-13.rm
soab-01.rm
soab-02.rm

I also made a low-tech recording of the tickling scene in the first episode of the cartoon series Batman Beyond and posted it. Sorry for the poor sound quality, but I had to hold a microphone up to the TV.

Here are the last of the 'soa' series of clips that I have, which have been posted to alt.multimedia.tk. SoaB-07.rm begins the segment where the patient asks his therapist if she is ticklish. You find out in the clips that follow what the answer is. :)

soab-03.rm
soab-04.rm
soab-05.rm
soab-06.rm
soab-07.mpg
soab-07.rm
soab-08.mpg
soab-09.mpg
soab-10.rm
soab-11.rm

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back